bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UniversityPerverseStory-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

brata

May 16, 2017
anyone knows where we can get the original video of the first reference? (I mean the actual whole video , not just a name)

FaoX

Sep 6, 2019
To preface, it is your game do it how you want, these are my opinions and recommendations from my experience trying your game, and also as someone who is a hobbiest programmer in 7 languages.

You need to stick to a naming convention for your files. You have calls to folders that are spelled one way, but then other calls to that folder with a different spelling. Also when making web games its best practice to be case sensitive. Windows doesn't care but if you ever hosted this on a server or like me, your a Linux user, File1.txt and file1.txt are 2 different files. I would also recommend not having spaces in filenames, depending on what you end up doing with the game further down the line it may cause you some problems. (Long story short spaces are a security risk in many situations, so they get replaced by its escape code, space being /x20). Doing these things will not only make you a cleaner programmer in the long run but will greatly reduce your possible errors when you work. If you always name files and folders in the same way you never have to second guess when trying to call on a file what its name was, or the path to it.

Best of luck.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes