VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
hmmm well, plot has some promise, but i'm dubious about the copy / paste body styles of the girls...

Sans the hair, you would be unable to tell them apart... Hope this is just a proof of concept, and more diverse body types are planned.

Reactions: Vechernyaya

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So if i understand this right we get impregnation content without pregnancy ( Every girl is equipped with egg-cell teleporter, when she is impregnated it teleports to HQ )
...seriously whats the appeal at impregnation with no pregnancy ?

So the girls don't want to be there? Sounds sketchy at best. Not a fan of that.
agree doesn't sound good.

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
Like mentioned before, if you want to go to preferences you get exception. I agree with daedilus about body proportions, animation from POV was quite off for me (quality too). The story is like the game itself at this point - short. Premise is good but i will keep an eye on this one and see what will be fixed or expanded in future release. I wish best of luck for the dev. Sorry for bad english.

Sep 4, 2017
Save the human race? On that I have only one response:

1597524293850.png

Well, actually two:
1597525007080.png

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Got potential this.

Got error accessing Pref.
Didn't like the moving screen, prefer moving bodies.
Dialogue needs some love.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ok, I can somewhat ignore that English but are those girls clones with different hair color/style?
Really? That's boring.

Reactions: Vechernyaya

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Normally, I don't download a game that's so new in the release cycle...but I'm starting to rethink that strategy. Perhaps if I played the 0.1 releases and contributed some valid criticism the dev may take it to heart and improve the game. This game already starts with potential. The story definitely has an interesting premise with real stakes...and it looks like tons of banging to happen.

With that in mind, here we go.

As others have pointed out, the dev needs help with English translation. It's really sloppy at best. Spelling errors, grammar errors, etc. That should be easily fixable.

The second thing is that there's very little variety in the female characters' bodies other than face, hair and eyes. They all look identical. Same size breasts, ass, vagina, etc. That's kinda boring. Vary their body sizes...breasts, hips, ass, etc.

Animations are decent but seemed a little choppy (and trust me when I tell you it's not my PC).

If the story is fully-developed with character development, then that's half the battle. The other half is improving the character models, animation, and English translation.

Reactions: HorizonD

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
screenshot0001.png
Is spell check really so hard to use?
Just copy your script into Google Docs or Wordpad or something. Even if you don't speak English as a primary language this is a very easy process to accomplish.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
The game is extremely short, there are hardly any choices about what to do, the English is terrible, and clicking on the preferences menu causes the game to crash.

That said, I do think the forced impregnation premise of the game is good. I think there should be an option to punish the girl who refused the MC's instructions. Maybe the game will eventually be similar to the The Headmaster, just with more sex and less refined.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes