VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I will be happy if you write here all bugs that you stuck upon while been playing.
But please except already known bugs.
Known bugs(allready fixed in 0.3):

-Sofia's breasts massage gives corruption to monica but not to Sofia herself(fixed in 0.3)

-Hard to achieve table love with Sofia is free from start, fixed in 0.3)

-Preferences click in menu fails to find font and crashes the game(removed in 0.3)

-Valentina and Lorna models is clipping chairs in class(re-rendered about 15 class images to fix in 0.3)

-There is no content end message, so if you achieved all button actions that you see - that means that you get to 0.3 content start point, save and wait for 0.3 release on )

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I haven't played it yet. I hope there is some explanation why they don't use artificial insemination instead. Or why don't they use sperm-cell teleporters to impregnate their egg-cells, instead of training.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I haven't played it yet. I hope there is some explanation why they don't use artificial insemination instead. Or why don't they use sperm-cell teleporters to impregnate their egg-cells, instead of training.
There already is explanation, in v. 0.3(expect from 0.2 to be just an intro to corruption gameplay, and from 0.3 story-rich expand of the game)

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Exception
This is the bug i was talking about - font failure. Just don't click on the preferences, in 0.3 i removed them. I have no idea why people go there in renpy game. For fullscreen press Alt+Enter, and there is only English language.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
So they get pregnant then not pregnant instantly? Like fake abortion? Kind of an off putting notion to make them pregnant for it to instantly transported elsewhere. Feel like it takes the whole meaning out of it.
It will be more sophisticated than you think) Everybody going to be pregnant) That teleporter stuff is very electronically fragile)

Reactions: Small tits are best

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
This is the bug i was talking about - font failure. Just don't click on the preferences, in 0.3 i removed them. I have no idea why people go there in renpy game. For fullscreen press Alt+Enter, and there is only English language.
The very first thing I do in every renpy game I play is go to preference, for several changes.
First to change skip to unread text so I can skip any scene I don't wanna go through without having to pull out an autoclick (for example I skip footjobs and handjobs in every game)

Second and most important for me is changing the sound setting. For some ungodly fucking reason every rpgx and renpy game always start at 100%. I don't want to change my general volume to 10% because it would be too low for other aplications at 100% so I have to change every game's volume to around 10% bgm and 20% voices max and survive any earblasting I get until I reach the preference screen

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
the girls are the Au Ra race from final fantasy
Wow! i never heard about them, googled just now, and really there is some similarity, but those girls look completely different, placement and form of horns is also abit different.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
The very first thing I do in every renpy game I play is go to preference, for several changes.
First to change skip to unread text so I can skip any scene I don't wanna go through without having to pull out an autoclick (for example I skip footjobs and handjobs in every game)

Second and most important for me is changing the sound setting. For some ungodly fucking reason every rpgx and renpy game always start at 100%. I don't want to change my general volume to 10% because it would be too low for other aplications at 100% so I have to change every game's volume to around 10% bgm and 20% voices max and survive any earblasting I get until I reach the preference screen
Our game will not have any sound at all(almost everyone playing this games with sound off).There are no hand/footjobs in this game. Yes i understand you.

Ptozzen

Jan 16, 2020
If the creator was going to be stealing the Au Ra from Final Fantasy anyway, where are the viera? The miqo'te?
I want bunny and catgirls damnit.

Edit:
Wow! i never heard about them, googled just now, and really there is some similarity, but those girls look completely different, placement and form of horns is also abit different.
In all honesty? I smell deception here. Crossed out for fairness reasons.
There is not a single similarity. It's a carbon copy, and anyone that has ever played Final Fantasy XIV will know immediately.
Because the placement and form of horns isn't a bit different. They're exactly the same.

Edit2: I'll leave the original edit for logging reasons. But I'm pleasantly surprised that the Dev is doing something about it.
Personally I'm not against the Au Ra girls staying, but they are definitely not fitting into a plotline of being aliens. Also, goat horns > Everything else.
I'm most definitely giving the game a try, and watching it for future updates!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravelord Nito

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
If the creator was going to be stealing the Au Ra from Final Fantasy anyway, where are the viera? The miqo'te?
I want bunny and catgirls damnit.

Edit:

In all honesty? I smell deception here.
There is not a single similarity. It's a carbon copy, and anyone that has ever played Final Fantasy XIV will know immediately.
Because the placement and form of horns isn't a bit different. They're exactly the same.
No, there they are where ears are, on Satirs they are on top sides of cranium, about form - they was like that(horns form) already, so its more like illusion(company that made StudioNeo2 in witch all this renders done) was inspired by them. Yes I am honest, and now i a bit concerned about this... i wanted to make something original, something that no one made before... and here this all similarly appears. So sorry. I didn't know about this. My dear... now i got to redo all the renders... all the animations with another horns or without them... my dear

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn, seem to be a very good game...I'll play it to see how it was, but the summary and that 0.2 very large update truly have my attention now

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
The placement/angle/size/whatever looks a bit off because the horns were taken off the Au Ra model and strapped onto some other models heads not made/designed around their horns. But the horns are pretty much 100% from FFXIV's Raen tribe Au Ra models.

Au Ra horns comparison.png

Reactions: Ravelord Nito
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes