ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
error when trying to open the perfs ?
also the english needs proof reading

Last edited:

LemonBasil

Jun 30, 2020
A proofreader would do wonders in making this more "enjoyable" (less frustrating) to read, ... and it seems like the "rape" tag is missing

shiite

Oct 30, 2016
game/screens.rpy contains lines

textbutton "한국어" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/NanumGothic.ttf" action Language("korean")
textbutton "简体中文" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/SourceHanSans-Light-Lite.ttf" action Language("simplified_chinese")
textbutton "繁體中文" text_font "../../launcher/game/fonts/SourceHanSans-Light-Lite.ttf" action Language("traditional_chinese")

this, generally speaking, makes the game
unplayable (at least under Linux). If you delete these lines,
it seems to work.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
yeah major issue's when trying to load the preference's page. the dialogue needs some cleaning up. which i might do in my offtime here. and i dont know if its just me or not but some of it just seems grainy and the classroom action just seem kinda dull and pointless to keep calling the girls up to the front to do a test insertion., also figuring that you had already done something with kara in the first episode you would think you would still be able to do things with her in this one or at least continue doing things with her, (i apologize in advance if this is a spoiler but ive never learned how to hide the spoilers on here.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah major issue's when trying to load the preference's page. the dialogue needs some cleaning up. which i might do in my offtime here. and i dont know if its just me or not but some of it just seems grainy and the classroom action just seem kinda dull and pointless to keep calling the girls up to the front to do a test insertion.
same thing i posted

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Mac Version?
Thanks for the interest.
Yes, v. 0.2 runs on Mac(can't message creator of this tread to update info, v.0.2 is out three days already)
Currently working on 0.3
Stay tuned, check Patreon for updates.

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
yeah major issue's when trying to load the preference's page. the dialogue needs some cleaning up. which i might do in my offtime here. and i dont know if its just me or not but some of it just seems grainy and the classroom action just seem kinda dull and pointless to keep calling the girls up to the front to do a test insertion., also figuring that you had already done something with kara in the first episode you would think you would still be able to do things with her in this one or at least continue doing things with her, (i apologize in advance if this is a spoiler but ive never learned how to hide the spoilers on here.
I can see you already played through 0.2, so You are one of mine Patrons, thanks for support, my friend!
Yes, bug in preferences was caused by font, which renpy not included in package when was building distributive.
Stuff in class is more a placeholder, was added not to stay in cabinet all 0.2(0.2 was more concentrated on cabinet activities), it will be heavily improved in 0.3. If i could say, 0.3 makes all the difference.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So they get pregnant then not pregnant instantly? Like fake abortion? Kind of an off putting notion to make them pregnant for it to instantly transported elsewhere. Feel like it takes the whole meaning out of it.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
V0.2 already? Wow, that was fast, though from the changelog it sounds like more of a rework/fix kind of update.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes