Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
i can't find the way to get passed indoor stuff sigh need help plz
If You started game from begining - just wait one day(sleep on the bench) for Kira to come, asking You for new uniform rules. You will buy new ones over 'the internet' and will have to go to the library, near by wich mailbox is located.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I just saw This member's review, and want to tell Him, and people like Him:
This game is 100% for fun after hard work or a busy day. Point of this world is to pleasure You the easiest way. It will newer have mind braking puzzles, grind everywhere, and hard to understand plot.
It supposed to be easy to play, for everybody(there are lot's of folks out there with minor brain issues, disabled people and just not bright enough to get into complex(and as practice showed us - boring) plot, and gameplay.
But it is very interesting by it's setting, character design and freedom in what You cat do in this game. Not many games give You so much freedom to do so much stuff just from the start that this one does.
Also i am not dumb and understand that this is the same person, from the third account already. It is not good to be jealous about someones else's game's success, just go and make Your ideal game. We will be happy to play it and learn something from You.
Also i am very thankful for everybody who supporting me so much doing this amazing journey with You.
New 0.3.4 Update will be called University Trainer Episode One(standalone) , will be High quality in terms of graphics and will weight around 500-600Mb. Yes i decided to go episodic way, because of enormous size of the game(and it only starts). I don't want to compress it so much as i did before. It will be high quality and will weight ~ 600mb per episode. Next episode will be about Your relationship with Christine Ai in your room on Santoria and lots of Kira new content. As our supporters on voted - She will be Your secretary(on second place ended up choice of she being 'Girl nex door'.
Enough taking for now, will go and make a game for You all.
Wish You all the best, friends!
Cheers, Satir Girls.
P.S. And one thing... almost forgot about it. This Person... he will create dozens more accounts to trash my games with his 'rewiews', or if You really want help our game - go and give it a FARE reviews, not like this... i don't even know how bad person must be to do such a things... If You reading this - change Your life, believe me - it is possible. World will become a nicest place if You will start to see good stuff in it.
Ok) I go coding, さようなら)

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
This game is 100% for fun after hard work or a busy day. Point of this world is to pleasure You the easiest way. It will newer have mind braking puzzles, grind everywhere, and hard to understand plot.
It supposed to be easy to play, for everybody(there are lot's of folks out there with minor brain issues, disabled people and just not bright enough to get into complex(and as practice showed us - boring) plot, and gameplay.
But it is very interesting by it's setting, character design and freedom in what You cat do in this game. Not many games give You so much freedom to do so much stuff just from the start that this one does.
Also i am not dumb and understand that this is the same person, from the third account already. It is not good to be jealous about someones else's game's success, just go and make Your ideal game. We will be happy to play it and learn something from You.
Also i am very thankful for everybody who supporting me so much doing this amazing journey with You.
New 0.3.4 Update will be called University Trainer Episode One(standalone) , will be High quality in terms of graphics and will weight around 500-600Mb. Yes i decided to go episodic way, because of enormous size of the game(and it only starts). I don't want to compress it so much as i did before. It will be high quality and will weight ~ 600mb per episode. Next episode will be about Your relationship with Christine Ai in your room on Santoria and lots of Kira new content. As our supporters on voted - She will be Your secretary(on second place ended up choice of she being 'Girl nex door'.
Cheers, Satir Girls.
P.S. And one thing... almost forgot about it. This Person... he will create dozens more accounts to trash my games with his 'rewiews', or if You really want help our game - go and give it a FARE reviews, not like this... i don't even know how bad person must be to do such a things... If You reading this - change Your life, believe me - it is possible. World will become a nicest place if You will start to see good stuff in it.
Ok) I go coding, さようなら)
Don't lose your cool, there is always, ALWAYS people like that everywhere, people that thinks they knew everything or can do things better, but in the end, they are just unhappy, sad, low intelligent people that gets offended and triggered by everything, haters gonna hate, just give them a big "Mehhh~" and carry on (y) (y)

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
kira_suit_butty_white_bg.jpg
University Trainer Episode One(0.3.4): Secretary Kira is eager to help You in management of Your company.

University Trainer Episode One is 30% complete(Christine AI full interactive hologram(You will love it, believe me), Kira secretary, Fury and much more design and new renders phase was completed)
-Fully new, high quality re-design of choice buttons, game fonts and menus are done;
-All renders was taken in 4k;
-All images w/o transparency is now in high quality jpg format;
- Whole game at this point weights 300mb(with highest quality possible... isn't it amazing?);
-Lots of code elements was re-written to ensure there is maximum optimisation;
-New dialogs with Christine Ai, Fury and Selenia was written and coded in with corresponding choices/outcome consequences;
-New choices buttons voting poll with Christine AI teaser will be posted for Patrons to vote on the next post;
-New game special sounds effects was added;
Now i will go and code in some more Christine AI I inter-activities and will proceed with Kira's Office creation and rendering. Then i will:
-Create base places in the office;
-Light them well in the HS SN2, render in 4k, and repack into high quality jpg in Sai2;
-Code Kira's artificial intelligence;
-Hang her expressions renders to her ai code;
-Write lots of dialog choice branches;
-Write lots of activities choice branches;
-Write lots of clothing choice branches;
-Write lots of time - only tied activities;
-Write all the consequences for all if those activities, wich will correspondingly lead to new unlocked activities;
-Write preview on Episode Two;
-Test everything(all branches of possibilities) three times;
-Send it to proofreader;
-Compile for Pc, Mac and Linux;
-Upload;
-Write overview for it in all the platforms;
-Release it to all of You, Friends, to enjoy;
-Receive negative feedback's from don't-know-a-thing-about-games-developing/designing/story-writing/coding, Gentleman over the internet;
-Ignore them;
-Write a Huge Thanks to all of You, my loyal best-ever, supporting Friends;
-Start planing the Episode Two;
-Set a release date;
-Post an Episode Two pre-overview;
-Start doing all the stuff all over again but for the Episode Two this time;

Thank You All, Friends for all of Your loyal support! It means a World for me. I am honest. This all is just a miracle, that You is so kind. I appreciate Your help a lot.
THANK YOU!
Have a good day, everyone!)
And i back to work on the game, hope You will enjoy it.
Cheers, Satir Girls.

Our to vote on the buttons design(public post) for the Episode One.

Reactions: HeavenKim

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Cheers, Satir Girls.
Ok) I go coding, さようなら)
Uhhh, whatever you say buddy. I said your game was bad, you got your panties in a bunch and reported me. That's all there was to it. I don't know who else I am supposed to be considering I've had this account since march and that review was the first time I've ever interacted with anything to do with your game. I'm really confused why I would be jealous of some developer making less than $200 a month, anyway. The dialogue in this game is easily the worst I have ever seen in a game.

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Uhhh, whatever you say buddy. I said your game was bad, you got your panties in a bunch and reported me. That's all there was to it. I don't know who else I am supposed to be considering I've had this account since march and that review was the first time I've ever interacted with anything to do with your game. I'm really confused why I would be jealous of some developer making less than $200 a month, anyway. The dialogue in this game is easily the worst I have ever seen in a game.
That is not the case, You were writing underage stuff. I am very sorry, but nothing personal, don't write things like that anywhere.
So please forgive me, but i honestly thought that you are the guy who was making here flames in the comments.
I hope You will like the new update.
Have fun)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That is not the case, You were writing underage stuff. I am very sorry, but nothing personal, don't write things like that anywhere.
So please forgive me, but i honestly thought that you are the guy who was making here flames in the comments.
I hope You will like the new update.
Have fun)
"Awful. Childish plot and dialogue. It's what I would expect would be the result if a 13-year-old made a game.

I went into this game expecting it to be bad, but it's even worse than that. It's horrendous. If I had to make a choice between playing this game or staring at a wall, I'd choose the wall. Pretty renders cannot make up for this game's weak points. It only took me 2 minutes into playing to run into an error."

That was my review. Not sure where I'm writing underage stuff here? It's called a scathing review, and I still stick to it. Literally, the only reason it was reportable was because I didn't give detailed reasons why the game was bad. It honestly wasn't worth the effort. Either way, I don't really care. You don't have to worry about me coming back on different accounts to flame you or anything. Cya, good luck with the game.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Update 0.3.4 Official Release.
Screenshot_2020-10-30-11-40-46-040_com.android.chrome.jpg
To download, click on the spoiler button below download links.
Enjoy, Satir Girls.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
This is update 3.4? The game used to work before but now ..
Run Princess Simulation doesn't work with following error:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'dressing'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "santoria.rpyc", line 131, in script call
File "santoria.rpyc", line 131, in script call
File "santoria.rpyc", line 204, in script
File "D:\university_trainer_episode_one-0.3.4-pc\university_trainer_episode_one-0.3.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\university_trainer_episode_one-0.3.4-pc\university_trainer_episode_one-0.3.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'dressing'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
University Trainer Episode One v.0.3.4
Wed Nov 11 21:27:32 2020

Run University Simulation:
Go download the 3.3 update (what 3.3 update this is 3.4 already)

Fedora Simulation:
Must find a way to shrink down on Selenia's ship.

Basically the game is unplayable, nothing to do about it.

TheHonet

Jan 25, 2019
Hey Satir Girls!
Love the game! Keep on it I wish I could support you with money atm but if you need any help with the game or writing I would love to do so.

Anyway I was wondering if there is a way to gain Credits in the 0.3.4 Version because I didn't collect that much in the previous version.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Hey Satir Girls!
Love the game! Keep on it I wish I could support you with money atm but if you need any help with the game or writing I would love to do so.

Anyway I was wondering if there is a way to gain Credits in the 0.3.4 Version because I didn't collect that much in the previous version.
Thank You, yes, You can become new proofreader.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes