VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If they can warp fertilized eggs around the world why can't they warp sperm into eggs?

Jan 15, 2019
Im trying to make it better and more interesting every day, and all what You doing is just complaining of stuff, wich is not related to the game at all - technical issues - they occur, it's not my bad plot ar my bad posing, or lightning, or faulty code, or terrible. bug - people You don't see what is behind that perfectly working game, all that you see is three times compressed by some random dudes videos FOR you guys, for you to download it faster and with less cost. And what i got for my hard work? ... Flash775 is right, its better not lose my time with those negative people, and just make a good game, people wich will love it will love it, and some dudes wich tossing negative energy on it's thread's comments will make no difference.
And to all of my fans, i love You guys! It's you, for whom i working everyday on this game.
A great man once said "you can please some of the people all the time, you can also please all of the people sometimes, but you can never please all of the people all of the time" Personally I like to add this also "So fuck em all and do what you think is right" :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.3] Satir Girls

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 578 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 561 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.3] Satir Girls

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 578 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 561 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thank You, because my machine is still compressing it xD
I hope compressing did not awoke some graphical bugs in game. (as it was last time, when people compressed 0.3.2)
Kira was very happy)

Last edited:

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
sure a woulktrought would be appreciated :) ty. The fairy world will have his own game as kleymore ? … it would be amazing :D I like this part of game , i'am stuck with found a way to shrink MC to continue story , but i'am think it will be in a next update.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great looking models but the story is bad and even if the models are this hot I just can't play a game without a good story. A story that isn't all over the place. Have to have good writing or it's just images and story. Hope there will be improvements.

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
793523_Cover.png
Hello, my dear supporters. I am very thankful to all of You for You help!
Last news: Our proofreader Beardo-dono is vanished for good(He is missing for almost a week).
That's been said - we need another volunteer to help our game become more readable and enjoyable.
If You know how to build english sentences more fluidly than i do(i know English very well, but struggle to write on it as it was my prime language(sentences structures).
So if You capable of producing that kind of editing - write here in comments or message me in PM, and i will send You full developing kit of the game to edit ingame dialogs).
P. S. Your Nickname will be mentioned in about section menu of the game.
P. S. 2. You can even add Your own supporting dialog lines within the existing plot.
Thank You for all of Your help, friends! Cheers, Satir Girls.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
793523_Cover.png
University Trainer 0.3.4+ Episodic form
Hello my friends.
As University Trainer 0.3.3 already got to 4Gb in size i understood that, it will get to 1Tb+ in size while we will get to 1.0 version... wich is just ridiculous. To avoid You downloading stuff wich You already experienced - i decided to go episodic way. (UT Episode 1, Episode 2, and so on). Also from Episode 1(0.3.4 Update) i will Use separate Doll setts(i will begin making them today) for characters(it will let me go all crazy in story telling, since it was not much of it from lets say 0.3.2 update) and background-locations, everything highly interactive and dynamic(2x of usual interactivity for my games). Also i will develop two logical systems on python - relation/corruption based and indepth economical one. This all will help us get to the required level of gameplay complexity for an trainer project.
So this is plans for this week, i hope to release next update very soon(as i working on it full time, and not redoing everything from begining as i did in 0.3.3, wich was ridiculous and very exhausting in terms if creativity, wich ended up with poor additional content (that's because i used that games interconnection idea to fill up that new content hole).
But that all is in the past, today we will create something amazing... i have a bunch of awesome ideas, wich i will implement this week and release to all of You.
Plan is:
-Today/Tomorrow :
Creating character dolls(body poses, face emotions, dresses(wich can be unlocked or bought through the game, hairstyles);
Creating levels(interactive backgrounds for places in game)
Creating Relations/Economical system 2.0;
-All next 5 days :
Working on story plot;
Writing dialogs;
Adding face/body reactions;
Adding sound effects;
Testing everything;
Sending everything to proofreader(i hope we will get one untill that day);
Yes this all is a lot of work, but after making it all a reality - we could build upon it(dolls/bg using will give us usage of 400-600 Mb max for all game(every next update will give us about 1-2 hours of game play while will weight +15-20 additional mb.(like akabur's stuff). Because before this day it was like : ±20mins of gameplay, wich wanted 3,5+ Gb of download and whole month of rendering, and producing poor story plot, because i did not had any time for that at all... was busy in posing characters/lighting them/rendering, writing complex code all the time for every occasion separate. This ridiculous stuff ends now. Better work smarter, and not run like a hamster in a wheel, with poor outcome.
So... yeah. Smart decisions... thay come. with time.
Next update (University Trainer Episode 1(0.3.4) will be released 28.10.2020(if Proofreader will do His work in one day).
It will weight from 200 to 600mb(all simulation stuff will be accessible in UT 0.3.3) .
But as for me - enough of that ridiculous simulation stuff, let's get to the real bio Satirs stuff, wich will act like a real ones.
Cheers, Satir Girls.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Thanks for announce and future updates :) and congrats for your games.
Thanks for Your appreciation!
Enjoy Your play!
You may follow me on for free for faster updates and daily news(sometimes Flash001 is a bit busy).
Cheers, Satir Girls.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes