VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Im trying to make it better and more interesting every day, and all what You doing is just complaining of stuff, wich is not related to the game at all - technical issues - they occur, it's not my bad plot ar my bad posing, or lightning, or faulty code, or terrible. bug - people You don't see what is behind that perfectly working game, all that you see is three times compressed by some random dudes videos FOR you guys, for you to download it faster and with less cost. And what i got for my hard work? ... Flash775 is right, its better not lose my time with those negative people, and just make a good game, people wich will love it will love it, and some dudes wich tossing negative energy on it's thread's comments will make no difference.
And to all of my fans, i love You guys! It's you, for whom i working everyday on this game.

Jul 16, 2018
My dear) XD It's a party in here) All nice people gathered even"hide Person with dissolve" wich gave us 1star) Let's open a champagne)
I'm just kidding... alright... alright, i will replace those animations with still renders... but remember my word - the new army of "positive" people will come and complain about that)
So i will add an menu to choose (video or stills) before every sequence) Are you all serious?) I must make content for game and expand story, and all You forcing me to do is to kick start stones and paint them into colors you want - simulation stuff is not major. It just an appendix of the game. But yes, i going to spend good three to four days making what You all here is craving for)... University Trainer's fans, You going to wait, while i going to please these "constructive critics". Yes these animations are dark - it is because there is no way to render them in Studio Neo - only to record realtime in HS2 directly(wich requires ridiculously powerful pc, that's why they lag so much, before i was recording them in 720 and they was ok, but You was like "quality, dark, i had bad day and tuff like this", and i was ok... i will give You 1080p, and even bought another cpu for that... and what i got? more of these positive people saying positive stuff. Conclusion - make your game, don't do it even worse because some dudes want to see more pixels on Sofia's pussy) Ok... i will give You 4k stills pushed to 1080. And i absolutely sure - people will come and say - this is sht, what you done! )))
Everybody have a nice day)
Don't make yourself a victim. The animations are really terrible quality. If you've bought yourself new cpu, why don't you make good quality scenes? Even newer animations that have better light have very strong lags. It is easier to say that this is impossible. Although at the same time there are already several games made in HS2 / Ai Shoujo with excellent animation and picture quality.
Nope, i just have to rerender everything) well... it is doable)
First i gave them 0.2 wich weights 1,5gb, and they was complaining, than i gave them 0.3 wich weights 290 mb and they complained even more)
-_-)
You just reformatted the PNG images. They did not lose in quality, in any case the quality was bad anyway.
Can You people just ve happy and thankful for game wich You got for free?)
Does that mean I need to be like your fans who don't see the problem in the game? I speak the absolute truth about your game. There are bad sides, there are good sides. The only good thing is that the new pictures look better than usual. But there are very few of them, since you add practically nothing in every update. If your game is very poorly done, then you shouldn't whine that "haters" have come to spoil your mood. I also rate other games, some of them good, some of them bad. From the first update to the present time, the game looks very bad. And with each update, almost nothing is improving. There are almost no files in the images folder. This is very small, since you updated the game very often. Most of the files in the images folder are locations that you downloaded somewhere, music, and so on. The animations look terrible. The characters enter the textures (the guy's penis goes through his pants, and so on). Pictures look very bad. There are about 10 well-made frames.
Im trying to make it better and more interesting every day, and all what You doing is just complaining of stuff, wich is not related to the game at all - technical issues - they occur, it's not my bad plot ar my bad posing, or lightning, or faulty code, or terrible. bug - people You don't see what is behind that perfectly working game, all that you see is three times compressed by some random dudes videos FOR you guys, for you to download it faster and with less cost. And what i got for my hard work? ... Flash775 is right, its better not lose my time with those negative people, and just make a good game, people wich will love it will love it, and some dudes wich tossing negative energy on it's thread's comments will make no difference.
And to all of my fans, i love You guys! It's you, for whom i working everyday on this game.
I do not play the compressed version of the game. Every time I check the version of the game that you provide. Don't make excuses for yourself. As I said earlier, you can leave stories about your big plans and so on to those who cannot think with their own heads. If you make your game every day and add so little content. Does that mean you spend about 10 minutes every day creating a game? You don't want to hear any criticism. All you do is start to behave aggressively and then cry so that some of your fans feel sorry for you. Since I wrote to me, no one has written a refutation to my words. Why? Because I am using facts. Anyone who knows how to think can check the files of your game and understand that you are not doing anything special.

• Angry
Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Seriously?)
Don't make yourself a victim. The animations are really terrible quality. If you've bought yourself new cpu, why don't you make good quality scenes? Even newer animations that have better light have very strong lags. It is easier to say that this is impossible. Although at the same time there are already several games made in HS2 / Ai Shoujo with excellent animation and picture quality.

You just reformatted the PNG images. They did not lose in quality, in any case the quality was bad anyway.

Does that mean I need to be like your fans who don't see the problem in the game? I speak the absolute truth about your game. There are bad sides, there are good sides. The only good thing is that the new pictures look better than usual. But there are very few of them, since you add practically nothing in every update. If your game is very poorly done, then you shouldn't whine that "haters" have come to spoil your mood. I also rate other games, some of them good, some of them bad. From the first update to the present time, the game looks very bad. And with each update, almost nothing is improving. There are almost no files in the images folder. This is very small, since you updated the game very often. Most of the files in the images folder are locations that you downloaded somewhere, music, and so on. The animations look terrible. The characters enter the textures (the guy's penis goes through his pants, and so on). Pictures look very bad. There are about 10 well-made frames.

I do not play the compressed version of the game. Every time I check the version of the game that you provide. Don't make excuses for yourself. As I said earlier, you can leave stories about your big plans and so on to those who cannot think with their own heads. If you make your game every day and add so little content. Does that mean you spend about 10 minutes every day creating a game? You don't want to hear any criticism. All you do is start to behave aggressively and then cry so that some of your fans feel sorry for you. Since I wrote to me, no one has written a refutation to my words. Why? Because I am using facts. Anyone who knows how to think can check the files of your game and understand that you are not doing anything special.
Seriously?) Im working on new code on new interface and new plot, only proofreader spend 36hours without sleep to make this game to You, all You say is just to make people think bad of my game, but as You said - everybody can see for themselves, don't be like that, go and create a game wich will be at least a bit so popular among new ones like this one) And we will see how good You understand coding, and how "much pictures" you will add to that game every 4 days filled with coding and adding new stuff to the base of game... but don't forget about the plot, it is most important for Your new game. Im not mad at you, not angry or upset, but all this is just ridiculous) Don't be like child) Go and prove that You can do better. Here is already lots of people waiting for Your perfect game) And about your "milking theme" to wich you get again - Devs is releasing one update for 5k$ /month, I releasing 4 updates(wich are contrast and change game, not just add"pictures in image folder") for 100$ per month, feel the difference? And where is that milking stuff? If its not milking of me then i don't know what it is)

Jul 16, 2018
Seriously?)

Seriously?) Im working on new code on new interface and new plot, only proofreader spend 36hours without sleep to make this game to You, all You say is just to make people think bad of my game, but as You said - everybody can see for themselves, don't be like that, go and create a game wich will be at least a bit so popular among new ones like this one) And we will see how good You understand coding, and how "much pictures" you will add to that game every 4 days filled with coding and adding new stuff to the base of game... but don't forget about the plot, it is most important for Your new game. Im not mad at you, not angry or upset, but all this is just ridiculous) Don't be like child) Go and prove that You can do better. Here is already lots of people waiting for Your perfect game) And about your "milking theme" to wich you get again - Devs is releasing one update for 5k$ /month, I releasing 4 updates(wich are contrast and change game, not just add"pictures in image folder") for 100$ per month, feel the difference? And where is that milking stuff? If its not milking of me then i don't know what it is)
I'm surprised how much you like to exaggerate. 36 hours without sleep on your code haha okay I didn't want to say anything about the code, as it's strange to have complaints about the code (although you often have bugs in your game). You can tell those who have no experience making a game about it. You have the most common code, nothing overwhelming. I have a game, and it doesn't even matter more popular than yours / less popular. I will not show it here, as it will look more like I am writing these comments to belittle your game and at the same time to advertise mine. I am writing on this account, as it would be inappropriate to write in my developer account. Not only do I write bad comments, there are a huge number of games where I write good reviews. Before becoming a developer, I was a regular user of f95zone and also commented on games. I call bad games bad, good games I call good. Everything is very simple. Just because there are developers who love to milk their patrons and have $ 5,000 a month, that doesn't mean you don't do the same. You say that you constantly change the game and add a lot of content. I've said many times before that you can just check the game files and make sure you're not adding anything special. In one of the updates, you added about 30 pictures, and more than 70% of them were just pictures of locations that you downloaded from the Internet.

• Angry
Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I'm surprised how much you like to exaggerate. 36 hours without sleep on your code haha okay I didn't want to say anything about the code, as it's strange to have complaints about the code (although you often have bugs in your game). You can tell those who have no experience making a game about it. You have the most common code, nothing overwhelming. I have a game, and it doesn't even matter more popular than yours / less popular. I will not show it here, as it will look more like I am writing these comments to belittle your game and at the same time to advertise mine. I am writing on this account, as it would be inappropriate to write in my developer account. Not only do I write bad comments, there are a huge number of games where I write good reviews. Before becoming a developer, I was a regular user of f95zone and also commented on games. I call bad games bad, good games I call good. Everything is very simple. Just because there are developers who love to milk their patrons and have $ 5,000 a month, that doesn't mean you don't do the same. You say that you constantly change the game and add a lot of content. I've said many times before that you can just check the game files and make sure you're not adding anything special. In one of the updates, you added about 30 pictures, and more than 70% of them were just pictures of locations that you downloaded from the Internet.
Can you not, like, just be DONE already and drop the subject? Enough is enough. Obviously the game is imperfect. It does not however deserve all this constant tongue-lashing. The dev is doing their best and even having a proofreader go over the story, which was sorely needed. If you have nothing better to do than bash other people's games, how about jsut spend your time on your own game and stop jamming up other threads with long drawn-out flames that take up far more space than they deserve.

Jul 16, 2018
Can you not, like, just be DONE already and drop the subject? Enough is enough. Obviously the game is imperfect. It does not however deserve all this constant tongue-lashing. The dev is doing their best and even having a proofreader go over the story, which was sorely needed. If you have nothing better to do than bash other people's games, how about jsut spend your time on your own game and stop jamming up other threads with long drawn-out flames that take up far more space than they deserve.
I want to comment on this section. It's not for you to tell me what to do. If I see that people make a game terribly bad, but says that it is a super great game and so on, then I want to point it out.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I want to comment on this section. It's not for you to tell me what to do. If I see that people make a game terribly bad, but says that it is a super great game and so on, then I want to point it out.
Dude, lighten up. It's just a game. Hell, I'm not even sure I like the game at this point but I will give credit where credit is due. The developer has listened to criticism and improved his work since it started.

As I've mentioned previously, I generally won't give a review until 0.4 or 0.5 because many of these first-time devs make some serious improvement. If it gets to 0.6+ and sucks, I'll say so in my review. In the meantime, I'll continue to comment here because the dev is responsive to criticism.

You don't like it? Fine. But you don't need to keep coming back here to trash it after every update. You don't offer constructive criticism, you just bash the game. What do you have to gain from doing that? You're not going to change anyone's mind. You're just crapping on someone that is expressing some creativity by making a game. Your actions here say much more about you than the developer.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Thank You a lot!
Satir Girls I'm going to offer you a piece of advice. Don't bother responding to the trolls. You'll never win. Respond to constructive criticism and let the rest go. Focus on developing your vision, if people don't like it? Who cares? 99% of the devs on here don't make a living making games. This should be fun for you and if you spend your time responding to trolls, it's going to drain the fun right out of you.

At the end of the day, you'll know you will have done your best and learned a few things. Enjoy it.

Translated:

Я дам вам совет. Не надо отвечать троллям. Вы никогда не выиграете. Отвечайте на конструктивную критику и отпустите остальное. Сосредоточьтесь на развитии своего видения, если оно не нравится людям? Какая разница? 99% разработчиков здесь не зарабатывают на жизнь играми. Это должно быть весело для вас, и если вы проводите время, отвечая на троллей, это лишит вас удовольствия.

В конце концов, вы будете знать, что сделали все возможное и узнали несколько вещей. Наслаждайся этим.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Those "internet experts" will always, ALWAYS, complain about everything just because they can, acting all high almighty like they know how everything works when in reality they don't, bet they don't even know how to be a decent human being, just be yourself Satir, haters gonna hate. BTW..... why U no gib Android version?? :mad::mad::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of University Trainer 0.3.2 + Compressed

You compressed those videos even more?... They going to love it)
But if to be serious - Thank You for Your work! I did lot attempts to port it, but none if them worked)
It's a pity - tomorrow i release 0.3.2 b update(with, as i promised, 7 quests with Sofia). I already finished my part of coding it, writing dialogs, adding corresponding renders and special sound effects . Proofreader is working on it right now. Release will be tomorrow on my .

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of University Trainer 0.3.2 + Compressed

I'm very sorry but You broke all transparent images, they glithcing like Santorias windows now)... people who will play this port - it all was not intended and is just fault of this fourth by count compression to the same images... pure things...
Theres a quest, a mission a Duty! Lets compress this game to the size of 1,44mb floppy diskette! ) xD i just kidding... but seriously, look at this... if Kunay would saw this art-house in my build he would roast us for ages)
Screenshot_2020-09-21-19-19-47-887_androidadult.com.universitytrainer.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-21-19-20-10-149_androidadult.com.universitytrainer.jpg
My game... my poor game... people please have mercy)

Last edited:
Reactions: SlaveStates
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes