VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I Liked the game so far, my only "complains" would be about the compression, a not compresed game is way better because the image quality is really poor now. And could be good too if you disable the option "skip unseen text" or give the option to enable or disable it. The last is not needed but just a recommendation.

I found bug/inconsistence. I was talking to Kira, for second time, about her skinny body, we go to give her vitamins injection and the girl who shows up is Lorna. So from nowhere I fucked Lorna and taked her virginity.
You don't read text much i see) Director sends Kira to bring Lorna and give her Dumb-pills)
Thank you very much for kind words, if you could... please leave a review and rate the game how much you want, game needs it a lot now(because se e that bad jealous dev that was not so happy that this game vent viral in two weeks rated it one star... what is ridiculous and ruins games reputation on site)

And please EVERYONE who reading this please rate game and write little review on it... Much appreciated!
Patch with preferences, skip text, music volume and light path trigger in cabinet is coming today, i'm working on it right now.
Thanks to everyone who plays our game! We will become nice and friendly community, just created discord server, will post link to it when will fill it with themes and chat rooms.

Reactions: BaasB

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You don't read text much i see) Director sends Kira to bring Lorna and give her Dumb-pills)
Thank you very much for kind words, if you could... please leave a review and rate the game how much you want, game needs it a lot now(because se e that bad jealous dev that was not so happy that this game vent viral in two weeks rated it one star... what is ridiculous and ruins games reputation on site)

And please EVERYONE who reading this please rate game and write little review on it... Much appreciated!
Patch with preferences, skip text, music volume and light path trigger in cabinet is coming today, i'm working on it right now.
Thanks to everyone who plays our game! We will become nice and friendly community, just created discord server, will post link to it when will fill it with themes and chat rooms.
I read, but maybe i skipped something, like i sayed about the "skip unseen text". I always, in any VN, press control to skip the already see it text but the game skip all. Maybe I miss that part for that.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
I read, but maybe i skipped something, like i sayed about the "skip unseen text". I always, in any VN, press control to skip the already see it text but the game skip all. Maybe I miss that part for that.
Hopefully that will be fixed when he restores the preferences page. If not download unren before starting a game and you can choose to enable it there even if the dev has turned it off.

ps: It might be that the dev didn't re-use scenes and wrote a new one each time instead of having it in a class to call when needed.

Reactions: Luckzor

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Hopefully that will be fixed when he restores the preferences page. If not download unren before starting a game and you can choose to enable it there even if the dev has turned it off.

ps: It might be that the dev didn't re-use scenes and wrote a new one each time instead of having it in a class to call when needed.
This is not so easy) if you just turn preferences on it will ruin font ties and corrupt whole interface) So i rewriting some code in core of the game(options/screens) to make it happen. All will be fixed and work just how it supposed to. Wait for tomorrows patch.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I downloaded the Mac version of the game (using the Mega link) and it doesn't have any way of playing the game. I mean after I extracted the zip file, all I got was the "Contents" folder with everything inside, not the actual game itself. Is the other Mac links the same way, what about the Window's links? I didn't have any problems with the last time the game got an update.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I downloaded the Mac version of the game (using the Mega link) and it doesn't have any way of playing the game. I mean after I extracted the zip file, all I got was the "Contents" folder with everything inside, not the actual game itself. Is the other Mac links the same way, what about the Window's links? I didn't have any problems with the last time the game got an update.
Im sorry i don't have mac, i can't test this, but you are the first one who got any problems with running it on mac. (Lots of people playing it on mac with no problem at all)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Im sorry i don't have mac, i can't test this, but you are the first one who got any problems with running it on mac. (Lots of people playing it on mac with no problem at all)
Yeah, that's what I kind of figured. It's been that type of year, lol. Whatever, I downloaded the PC version of the game and I have the .exe file and the game works. Out of curiosity, can you please tell me how to get out of fullscreen and have the game be displayed on the window setting? I don't see an option to change it.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Release of 0.3.1b(patch):
Added:
-Preferences menu(aim with center of the cursor on skip options(!) , ability to level sounds and music, ability to switch between Fullscreen / Windowed modes) ;
-Kira's quest repeat menu;
-Light path teach class(in hall menu)
-Dark path teach class(in hall menu)
-Leveled ridiculously loud main menu and Kara's theme music.
-Redid some class actions with support for new game's variable's logic.
-Now dark path class actions is unlocked for good.
- Just put "game" folder in game's folder with "replace all".
Already patched release of 0.3.1b:

Enjoy the game, Satir Girls.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Release of 0.3.1b(patch):
Added:
-Preferences menu(aim with center of the cursor on skip options(!) , ability to level sounds and music, ability to switch between Fullscreen / Windowed modes) ;
-Light path teach class(in hall menu)
-Dark path teach class(in hall menu)
DOWNLOAD LINK - Just put "game" folder in game's folder with "replace all".
PC
Mac
Linux
Thanks, really appreciate. Now I'll wait till uncompressed game. Keep the good work. :D(y)

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Yeah, that's what I kind of figured. It's been that type of year, lol. Whatever, I downloaded the PC version of the game and I have the .exe file and the game works. Out of curiosity, can you please tell me how to get out of fullscreen and have the game be displayed on the window setting? I don't see an option to change it.
By holding Alt key press Enter key.
But i highly recommend you to use yesterday's patch with bunch of awesome new stuff added to the game. I hope you will enjoy the game. And have fun!

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Great news, friends!
As we already got to 100$ / month on our , - I enabled 1$ tier for all the people.
So now everybody can become our Patron, get instant access to wallpapers, patron-only polls, give ideas on side quests, and be first ones who will play newest updates when they come out, and not wait while flash775 post them here or on itch. io. Also after few days, i will post High res non compressed, re-rendered version of the game on my patreon, and Flash775 will post it here... but it weights a lot and i don't know after how much time She/He will post it here(depends on Flash775's free time).
Cheers, Satir Girls.

Enjoy the game and please report any bugs that you can find in the game in my PM on Patreon(i read them almost immediately).

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Today i rendered bunch of 4k artistic wallpapers with Kira:
- In bunny suit w/o panties and bra;
- In school uniform w/o panties;
- Standing on Her knees;
- In your room posing completely nude;
- On red chair showing Her "stuff";
- And lots more.
Patreon post image.png
You can download them in Ultra HD(4k) , by becoming my Patron, for just 1$, and get access to all our special Patreon stuff.
Thank you for all of Your support, friends! It means a world for me!
Cheers, Satir Girls.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BaasB and ImperialD
Oct 29, 2017
How to teach the girls in the classroom whit this new menu?
if i press on the phone i can summor girls, the papers vor order, the couch for sleeping and with the door I leave the room, but where does the classroom go?

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
How to teach the girls in the classroom whit this new menu?
if i press on the phone i can summor girls, the papers vor order, the couch for sleeping and with the door I leave the room, but where does the classroom go?
Class teach is in the hall(play latest 0.3.1b:
-Preferences menu(aim with center of the cursor on skip options(!) , ability to level sounds and music, ability to switch Full screen /Windowed modes);
-Light path teach class(in hall menu);
-Dark path teach class(in hall menu);
- Just put "game" folder in game's folder with "replace all".

• Red Heart

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
santoria_map.png
Working Hard on Chapter 2(Update 0.3.2)
Trying to deliver as best quality as possible.
Story is so awesome, that i can't wait to share it with You already.
You will be surprised how much work is put into next update.
This is .
Cheers, Satir Girls.
Back to coding...

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
1.jpg
University Trainer 0.3.2 Revelations is COMPLETED
Wow! This was the most massive work i did in my life with coding/rendering/writing story/creating characters. Only one Fury(You will meet Her in this fresh update) had three completely different designs(with three rendering cycles of all Her image sets in every scene). This update looks like WHOLE NEW GAME... by it's size, and by all the energy put in it. I hope You will have lot's of pleasant times in this update.
So what we will get:
-We will know the truth behind ridiculous stuff in university, like internet on sheet of paper or computer screen mirror;
-We will finally understand why girls is acting so naive and unlikely(not like real girls would act in same situations) ;
-Lorna will reveal Her biggest secret, wich will put everything upside down;
-We will see and experience whole new, big and interesting world outside(if i may say so) Satir University(writing this right now i got myself on thought that for this 5 days, while working on the game whole time non stop. .. i almost forgot about existence of it University... yup... whole new world... i'm telling You) ; -You will meet new technologies(teleporter, bio constructor, fully new female AI system, with it's physically implemented in game servers and storage drives, even room of it is tremendously huge, mainframe(yup, You already feel where this all is going), and more! ;
-I would name here about 20 more thesis, but i strongly holding back myself not to spoiler anything to You, My friends. Today, about half an hour ago I gave 0.3.2 build to our English corrector, and He will be the first man who will play it and then, after two days He will send me corrected Version, wich i will release to You guys, here and on Our Patreon. Three days after release of 0.3.2 i will post patch(mini update i would say) with 7 additional quests for Sofia, new in-game sound effects, and some new world interactions. I working hardly for all of You guys, i hope that You will enjoy this update and all the content wich i already making for it, to post in future(0.3.2 is like new base of next game story/content based updates) Hope You all will have a nice day, and i finally will have some sleep... someone is exhausted here) hehe) *falling on the bed* Thank You all for all of Your kind support! It's You who making this all possible! Thank you, Friends!
Cheers, Satir Girls.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes