VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks, really appreciate. Now I'll wait till uncompressed game. Keep the good work. :D(y)
Probably will never happen, when i told dev animations are dark and muddy he ignored it and made some joke. So either play game with animations looking like they are in 360p with messed up gamma or forget about it ;)

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Probably will never happen, when i told dev animations are dark and muddy he ignored it and made some joke. So either play game with animations looking like they are in 360p with messed up gamma or forget about it ;)
All animations is being rerendered in 1080p HQ(check this update kiras and lornas(already re rendered ones) animations, Friend.

Reactions: BaasB

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
All animations is being rerendered in 1080p HQ(check this update kiras and lornas(already re rendered ones) animations, Friend.
So you are saying when i will start game now 1st animation i will see will not be all dark and low quality compared to static images?

evervolv

May 17, 2017
I've checked the re rendered animations, and unfortunately they still look bad. Let's say, it's not 360p now, but 480p (and picture also is too blurry). But static renders looks really nice (ESPECIALLY than the HS1 based games), and if compare them with video animations, videos looks MUCH worse. It will be much better do animations as looped slideshow with static renders like a lot of other games do (look The Headmaster for example, it's looks amazing there). I really loved this game, and I think it has really good potential, but these video animations make me cry -_-
PS: I personally prefer to see quality posed static renders than animations at all.
PPS: Santoria location looks amazing. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I've checked the re rendered animations, and unfortunately they still look bad. Let's say, it's not 360p now, but 480p (and picture also is too blurry). But static renders looks really nice (ESPECIALLY than the HS1 based games), and if compare them with video animations, videos looks MUCH worse. It will be much better do animations as looped slideshow with static renders like a lot of other games do (look The Headmaster for example, it's looks amazing there). I really loved this game, and I think it has really good potential, but these video animations make me cry -_-
PS: I personally prefer to see quality posed static renders than animations at all.
I did those with lorna on the way to Santoria(did you played Santoria part already?)

Reactions: BaasB

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
I did those with lorna on the way to Santoria(did you played Santoria part already?)
Why would that matter? If all previous animation are left with bad quality all people that are bothered by that will stop playing way before that point.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Why would that matter? If all previous animation are left with bad quality all people that are bothered by that will stop playing way before that point.
Do a game like this(but i very much sure that You will not be able to keep it up after even a week of learning how to code as much complex variable interactions and interactive interface as this one has(and not to rip mine code to yours) as this game has by yourself and You will see how much of work was put in this update(not only mine, proofreaders too, before language was fixed everybody was only talking about it... wtf with all of You guys? don't you see good stuff in Your life, only negative?... i feel sorry for You). You don't even bother to see what IS in this update. You only searching with what to troll dev with. Don't waste my time. You want to play and have fun - You play. You want to take someone's creative energy - better go and get some by yourself - proof to everyone that You can make a ideal game, with no cons and bugs.
Be polite and understanding to people. Wishing good, but, please, if You want to write negative stuff before even try it - don't write at all.
Im not answering a shit in this comment section from this time.
Go and celebrate Your success, and i go and resume my Sofias quests making for mini update for people that DO care about this game. And i know for sure that this game is unique and interesting, no one will demotivate me making it.
And on future - don't be negative to people. especially creative ones, who whole their time was making something, to one random guy come in and say his negative stuff, wich says more about him and his perception and not the topic he is referring too.
I'm not angry or upset on You or all those negative guys out there, but please people, don't be like this, its not even that I am girl or something - it's just about creative people sensitivity. Be nice.

Reactions: makcim334 and BaasB

evervolv

May 17, 2017
Yep. I completed 0.3.2 content. And my post was about this Lorna scene. At beginning we see good static rener of her laying in the bed, and after this starting video animation, that look very different (in a bad way). I dont know how exactly you work on this, but if your config dont let you do the quality enough animations, please, replace this with slideshow of static renders. Maybe there's better way, I dont exactly know. Btw it's just my opinion. I only send feedback about my impressions.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Yep. I completed 0.3.2 content. And my post was about this Lorna scene. At beginning we see good static rener of her laying in the bed, and after this starting video animation, that look very different (in a bad way). I dont know how exactly you work on this, but if your config dont let you do the quality enough animations, please, replace this with slideshow of static renders. Maybe there's better way, I dont exactly know. Btw it's just my opinion. I only send feedback about my impressions.
I will definitely use You advice, Thank you!

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Unfortunately i have to concur. It might not even be the rendering of the animations it may be the webm conversion that is reducing the quality, and while much better than the last version animations, nowhere near the static image quality.

BTW, Thanks for adding the preferences back.

Will keep watching:)

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Do a game like this(but i very much sure that You will not be able to keep it up after even a week of learning how to code as much complex variable interactions and interactive interface as this one has(and not to rip mine code to yours) as this game has by yourself
No thank you i have no talent in this departament.
You only searching with what to troll dev with.
I do not i am only pointing problems i have with the game, or are you one of those devs that want to only hear praises and no criticism?
Be polite and understanding to people. Wishing good, but, please, if You want to write negative stuff before even try it - don't write at all.
But i did try it, concept and character looks were awesome, not even engrish was turning me off but animations were godawfull. And they WERE normal before you changed horns from version 0.1 and decided to heavily compress animations for some weird reason.
Every single criticism here in topic and in reviews mentions it as a problem and yet you decide to completely ignore it/make jokes about it/treat it as personal attacks.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2018
You're right. The animations are terrible, as are most of the scenes. The author added a small number of pictures, as always, he did not add a lot of content, but he promised big plans. The patron milking farm is already built! I can only congratulate him on this.
Do a game like this(but i very much sure that You will not be able to keep it up after even a week of learning how to code as much complex variable interactions and interactive interface as this one has(and not to rip mine code to yours) as this game has by yourself and You will see how much of work was put in this update(not only mine, proofreaders too, before language was fixed everybody was only talking about it... wtf with all of You guys? don't you see good stuff in Your life, only negative?... i feel sorry for You). You don't even bother to see what IS in this update. You only searching with what to troll dev with. Don't waste my time. You want to play and have fun - You play. You want to take someone's creative energy - better go and get some by yourself - proof to everyone that You can make a ideal game, with no cons and bugs.
Im not answering a shit in this comment section from this time.
Go and celebrate Your success, and i go and resume my Sofias quests making for mini update for people that DO care about this game. And i know for sure that this game is unique and interesting, no one will demotivate me making it.
And on future - don't be negative to people. especially creative ones, who whole their time was making something, to one random guy come in and say his negative stuff, wich says more about him and his perception and not the topic he is referring too.
I'm not angry or upset on You or all those negative guys out there, but please people, don't be like this, its not even that I am girl or something - it's just about creative people sensitivity. Be nice.
Too many tears and too little action. You don't have to deceive yourself. The number of renders and animations for your version of the game is very small. Most of them are ordinary pictures from the Internet that you downloaded for your locations. The animations are terrible, the picture quality is disgusting. Still, it should be noted that some of the pictures in the new update are really good. But the animations have a disgusting quality, if the new animations, then they lag like you are playing The Witcher 3 on a Pentium 2000.
Unfortunately i have to concur. It might not even be the rendering of the animations it may be the webm conversion that is reducing the quality, and while much better than the last version animations, nowhere near the static image quality.

BTW, Thanks for adding the preferences back.

Will keep watching:)
There is practically no loss of quality during conversion. The developer likes to talk about it, but don't believe him. Why then do the rest of the developers have good image and video quality in webm and webp format?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Not in my case. I stopped playing because the animations made the room rock like a boat. The quality didn't bother me.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
My dear) XD It's a party in here) All nice people gathered even"hide Person with dissolve" wich gave us 1star) Let's open a champagne)
I'm just kidding... alright... alright, i will replace those animations with still renders... but remember my word - the new army of "positive" people will come and complain about that)
So i will add an menu to choose (video or stills) before every sequence) Are you all serious?) I must make content for game and expand story, and all You forcing me to do is to kick start stones and paint them into colors you want - simulation stuff is not major. It just an appendix of the game. But yes, i going to spend good three to four days making what You all here is craving for)... University Trainer's fans, You going to wait, while i going to please these "constructive critics". Yes these animations are dark - it is because there is no way to render them in Studio Neo - only to record realtime in HS2 directly(wich requires ridiculously powerful pc, that's why they lag so much, before i was recording them in 720 and they was ok, but You was like "quality, dark, i had bad day and tuff like this", and i was ok... i will give You 1080p, and even bought another cpu for that... and what i got? more of these positive people saying positive stuff. Conclusion - make your game, don't do it even worse because some dudes want to see more pixels on Sofia's pussy) Ok... i will give You 4k stills pushed to 1080. And i absolutely sure - people will come and say - this is sht, what you done! )))
Everybody have a nice day)

Reactions: makcim334 and BaasB

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Nope, i just have to rerender everything) well... it is doable)
First i gave them 0.2 wich weights 1,5gb, and they was complaining, than i gave them 0.3 wich weights 290 mb and they complained even more)
-_-)
ONE person complained about horns being similiar to ones from FF so you've changed it; ONE person complained about size so you've changed it. 2 People complained and you ramede game twice and made it worse. Next time maybe do those big changes when multiple people complain? And for those that compain about size we have people making compressed versions of games on forum, you do not have to worry about it.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes