VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
University Trainer 0.3.1

Hmm, how should I best phrase it now?
The "free world" is a pretty good idea, but I notice a few discrepancies.

1. Why can the MC no longer attend classes? He doesn't have to be the teacher, but he could sit in the back and watch the lesson.

2. Lorna cannot be called by phone.

3. Kamasutra with Kira costs two days. a better solution would be that you cannot call Kira for two days, but the daily routine of the MC is not disturbed any further.

Appropo Kamasutra. Only when you click on the right arrow at Kira will you get a hint about a book. You can find the kamasutra immediately in the library, but only when you read it twice does the story progress. Did I miss something or is it a mistake?

4. When you buy the clothes, the girls still come in their more revealing outfis. Only a few scenes use jeans and sweaters.

5. There is no need to search for keys. You find Kira's panty's, but then you can't look for the keys anymore, because only Kira wears panties and you already have them (why doesn't Kira notice that they're missing).
Still, in the hallway, people keep telling you that you need keys to open the lockers.

5.1. Why can't you search the other rooms?

6 inconsistencies in clothing. If Kira comes to the office and undresses voluntarily, the MC can decide what to wear. Then it's off to the classroom for sex. Kira wears completely different clothes here. That she puts on the jacket on the way there is still plausible. But instead of pants and slit panties, she now wears boots.

7. Monika. Unfortunately, the option to let them run around in their pants is still missing.

7.1. The missing bed is addressed when visiting the office. Unfortunately, you can't buy it. Instead, a ladder that I was unable to buy after 25 days, as I have not yet discovered what triggered the need.

You have generally already done a good job, the music is partly coherent, partly annoying (but this is due to the music and the different volume, which is too loud for some scenes for my taste. If I turn the volume, the music comes in others Scenes too quiet over again.)
But what are some flaws in the continuity present.
Most of this questions is already been answered in 0.3.1 QnA on Patreon(free for all post)
Ladder : point is - you click karas arrow>you go to library>see book on top of shelf> go to monica for ladder> go to internet> buy ladder> go to library >get book> go to office> call kara>give her book> time passes(easier to code because i was rushed yesterday to sent game to fine reader, and yes i wanted to code that just how you wrote, but that is a bit long to code(20-30mins, many labels involved, many variables must be tweaked). About "clothes inconsistent" - You missed this , Kira was saying about this in her third quest - there is rule"in office only lewd outfit is allowed" and outdoors they wear what you gave them.
Screenshot_2020-09-07-15-50-48-162_universitytrainer_androidmo.me.jpg Screenshot_2020-09-07-15-58-11-971_universitytrainer_androidmo.me.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
QnA of 0.3.1 Revolution

Questions :

1. Is Monica Married to someone not on the island? (Ms. or Mrs.)

2. Are the Satir girls the women that were genetically modified by the scientists, or are these the daughters of those women?

a. If these are the women who were modified, then why do they say they have been in HQ facilities all of their lives?

a1. At what age were these women taken to be modified? Where they infants, little girls, teenagers, or already 20-21 years old?

b. If these are the daughters of the women (who have been raised in a secure isolated facility their whole lives), then why does the director ask about having sex with a boyfriend before school?

3. If these girls have been in an isolated facility all of their lives (as daughters of the original women), then they would not have any knowledge of how normal teenagers dress or act, they would be completely obedient to the staff, as they have never interacted with the outside world.

Information gaps:

1. When you have the option to call a girl to your office, Lorna (redhead) is not an option.

2. There is no information about when the ladder will be delivered.

3. The music for Kara in the office needs to be lowered slightly compared to the rest of the music score.

4. Has the "teach class" option been disabled? I can't any way to reach the classroom in the new layout.

Answers:

1. Monica is single.

2. They are genetically grown in labs by story but this is not true... you will see in next updates(all this facility is actually NOT what you been told by AI at all)

2b. Director know nothing more that you do.

3. they are not what you and them been told... i tell you) You will know in next updates. All this facility is... you will see...

Information gaps:

1. Yes, this is because of plot twist, wich i was not able to program in this time but already did renders and story(she will be missing because she found something tremendous.

2. Ladder is formed in Director's cabinet molecular constructor immediately after purchase (later on you will know how it is possible, why the mirror acts like computer and old paper as internet)

3. It is not possible in renPy, but can be done in Audacity.

4. Classroom being redone to support awesome point and click to interact with girls and do many of fun stuff with them(so in 0.3.1 it is "under construction" ). Only way to get to that location is in one of quests with Kira and fun activities on Her table.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
1. Why can the MC no longer attend classes? He doesn't have to be the teacher, but he could sit in the back and watch the lesson.
I haven't found a way using the actual interface. I was sure that you would get to that menu by clicking the red book, but no.

Two possibilities:
Open Script.rpy
Search for
Python:
label cabinet:
  • Add a new hotspot, have it call:
Python:
hotspot (nnn, nnn, nnn, nn) action Jump("pathoflightcabinetmenu") alt "pathoflightcabinetmenu"
I didn't want to spend the time figuring out the coordinates so I chose the other option.

• Change an existing hotspot. I took the one for masturbation...
Python:
hotspot (320, 949, 120, 92) action Jump("pathoflightcabinetmenu") alt "pathoflightcabinetmenu"

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
you click karas arrow
For anyone else who didn't even notice the outline of an arrow... you go to the call menu, to the right of the 4 circles of things to do and it's big and obvious and I don't know why I didn't see it, I kept bringing her into the headmaster's office and expecting an arrow to be next to her.

Also, DEV, why the heck do you have to characters names Kira and Kara? Can't you at least pick names starting with different letters of the alphabet?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
things that could be improved upon when it comes to kara's extra sex positions, instead of nameing them pose 1-9 actually give them a name also, if those are going to be extra positions that kara can do while you get her pregnant stop having the mc say swallow this pill i need you conscious.

When it comes to Kira-the only option you really get is to keep taking her to the clinic for you internal injection, so you can make them titties grow. you only take her to the classroom once, and thats the first time you screw her. try mixing it up a bit like taking her to the classroom half the time and the other half to the clinic to try and make them ta-ta's grow.

another thing i notice if you screw kira or Valentina you screw them once and you say goodnight
but if you screw kara or sofia you can usually screw them plus one other girl before running out of energy.

Also dont know how hard this be but maybe a name generator or something along them lines instead of constantly have the person type in a name just to continue.

cru

Jul 14, 2017
Volume knob *exists*
Some people *I'm too (pick your word) for that sht *
)
asking for something that is standard in every other renpy game and is build into renpy isn't unreasonable to ask for.
also some of us want to listen to something else while we play games, be it podcasts or our own music, or just want game sounds with no music. This being unreasonably loud with no way to turn down for it other than to turn down for everything else is quite the dealbreaker.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
agreed. i usually have the game sound off, listening to something else why i play.

However not being able to choose a monitor is just as bad. Since the game is not windowed i cannot drag it to my main monitor, only where dev decides i can watch it.

Put the settings page back in there ffs, why would you even take it out?

Reactions: magistrate

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
things that could be improved upon when it comes to kara's extra sex positions, instead of nameing them pose 1-9 actually give them a name also, if those are going to be extra positions that kara can do while you get her pregnant stop having the mc say swallow this pill i need you conscious.

When it comes to Kira-the only option you really get is to keep taking her to the clinic for you internal injection, so you can make them titties grow. you only take her to the classroom once, and thats the first time you screw her. try mixing it up a bit like taking her to the classroom half the time and the other half to the clinic to try and make them ta-ta's grow.

another thing i notice if you screw kira or Valentina you screw them once and you say goodnight
but if you screw kara or sofia you can usually screw them plus one other girl before running out of energy.

Also dont know how hard this be but maybe a name generator or something along them lines instead of constantly have the person type in a name just to continue.
Kara's new menu will be point and click(like everything else). That's why there's a "pose#" placeholder for this moment. About Kira - Her activities is main quest line of the game(if activity with her in any update begins to repeat - that means you got to end of that updates main quest line and only side quests and free game is available) . There's going to be very interesting quests in next update, and im serious about it... they will turn everything upside down, so enjoy your office stay - because it will not be possible(something more exiting coming) after stuff that will happen in next quests. You will know the true about this facility in 0.3.2 Revelations. Stay tuned. Android version of 0.3.1 is coming today, if pirate's already stole 0.3.1)
Cheers, Satir Girls.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I haven't found a way using the actual interface. I was sure that you would get to that menu by clicking the red book, but no.

Two possibilities:
Open Script.rpy
Search for
Python:
label cabinet:
  • Add a new hotspot, have it call:
Python:
hotspot (nnn, nnn, nnn, nn) action Jump("pathoflightcabinetmenu") alt "pathoflightcabinetmenu"
I didn't want to spend the time figuring out the coordinates so I chose the other option.

• Change an existing hotspot. I took the one for masturbation...
Python:
hotspot (320, 949, 120, 92) action Jump("pathoflightcabinetmenu") alt "pathoflightcabinetmenu"
Ok, i will add this possibility in todays patch. By changing label-tie to masturb. you broke logic-variable chain, and if you use save produced by moded by you game in future updates - it will give you fatal error and throw you on desktop. Don't change my code if you don't know what you are doing, it is very variables-relying. I used lots of variables cross-connection via labels in script.rpy, and will use them in future external quest rpy's, so if you want to use your save files in future updates and not start again from beginning - play by the rules, wich are set by mind wich created this world.
And this is not python(if you need to call python execution in rP - line must begin with "$" sign.) this is raw renPy syntax.
Cheers, Satir Girls.
By the way You are very smart. My appreciation.
P. S. I will adapt next updates to changes you made, so it will not brake tha game, you may keep it how you did it. By the way you can post your mods here in comments, but first send them to me with description, i will check them if they don't violate, or brake anything, and will release them on my and other sites of game.

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019

Now You can take University Trainer 0.3.1 Revolution everywhere You go.
Cheers, Satir Girls.
- Android

• Yay, new update!

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
agreed. i usually have the game sound off, listening to something else why i play.

However not being able to choose a monitor is just as bad. Since the game is not windowed i cannot drag it to my main monitor, only where dev decides i can watch it.

Put the settings page back in there ffs, why would you even take it out?
Alt-Enter, and yes today i releasing patch, wich will fix this and other stuff that people mentioned.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
wtf happen with this game size ?
first release is 1,7GB,up 0.2 to 1,2gb and now 200mb ?
I compress game now. People was arguing about it's size(i wanted it to be high quality) but... people was like "slow internet., etc.)
So i hope now everyone is happy. I'm not very happy with that video compression... but... well, this is players decision not mine.

ccluong

May 9, 2017
I compress game now. People was arguing about it's size(i wanted it to be high quality) but... people was like "slow internet., etc.)
So i hope now everyone is happy. I'm not very happy with that video compression... but... well, this is players decision not mine.
Could you have an option for compressed and non-compressed? I prefer the higher quality.

Dec 12, 2018
why not both ?

do compressed for the poor and let us with infinity resources enjoy the high quality
alas this game is great

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I Liked the game so far, my only "complains" would be about the compression, a not compresed game is way better because the image quality is really poor now. And could be good too if you disable the option "skip unseen text" or give the option to enable or disable it. The last is not needed but just a recommendation.

I found bug/inconsistence. I was talking to Kira, for second time, about her skinny body, we go to give her vitamins injection and the girl who shows up is Lorna. So from nowhere I fucked Lorna and taked her virginity.

Last edited:

evervolv

May 17, 2017
Really would like to see uncompressed build. Graphics is really good, but videos looks like 360p, it's hardly to see anything on it. -_-

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes