VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The style looks great, it does look like just a Ren'Py instead of a open ended trainer goodish and great theme. I'm eager to check this out.

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Lots of stuff coming.
Today and yesterday I was working whole day on new mechanics of University Trainer, new camera angle in cabinet, new quests in hospital(lot's of fun with Kira is comming) , making 2d models of girls, to let you dress them as you like(you will be able to buy new clothes for credits in tech mirror).
Also working on two other games(surprised?). My game, from wich i started learning RenPy - Princess Anna Trainer(drawing whole day), and coding, writing script for my friends game(will be released soon here and on His patreon/itch/flash775 will post on f95.
Also good news - no more broken English. Yep there is LOT to correct, but now i have special program for that... sadly i must translate my dialogs to russian(i'm not russian but know rus better than Eng), and then it will translate to English.
Here is Kira in class(IW style camera, and our Princess Anna, wich we will be training from tomorrow! AnnaTShirt.png kira stand in calss iw style.png Annaswim.png kirahospitallay.png AnnaDress.png HS2_2020-08-28-08-34-57-831.png

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Also working on two other games
Oh great, chances of this one getting finished just got seriously lowered

Also good news - no more broken English. Yep there is LOT to correct, but now i have special program for that... sadly i must translate my dialogs to russian(i'm not russian but know rus better than Eng),
Please for all that is holy do not tell me you will use machine translated russian in your game...

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Don't mean to be rude at all dev, just wondering, how does making two games with errors and bugs help out the people that would like to pay for a working bug free game? Kinda reminds me of the stoner in Dude Wheres my car: "Concentrating not dude"

And 2D WTF? Progression is supposed to get better, go from 3d to 4d not 2.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
so, guessing...

Spanish to Russian
Russian to Mandarin
Mandarin to Japanese
Japanese to Engrish?

that should at least be entertaining..

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
so, guessing...

Spanish to Russian
Russian to Mandarin
Mandarin to Japanese
Japanese to Engrish?

that should at least be entertaining..
Ahahaha... you made my day) Nope, i tweaking everything to be human like. Don't bother about amount of my work, game getting better with every update) Be nice abd don't share peoples passwords please)

Reactions: SlaveStates

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019

Please for all that is holy do not tell me you will use machine translated russian in your game...
I already finished second one, now i just making my main game, art for third one is being delayed a lot because of my friend laziness) But my game is being developed full time. It's going to be awesome.
0.3.1 release after 3 days.

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
HS2_2020-08-29-20-23-33-957.png
3 Days to release of 0.3.1 Update
Working fulltime on 0.3.1 Update(lots of new content and complex story(twice as much, as leap from 0.1 to 0.2.5 was)).

You will experience :
- Lots of fun with Kira;
- Unexpected plot twist;
- Reimagined cabinet camera position;
- Point and click world interaction;
- Lots of new renders;
- Lots of new quests;
- About an hour of new gameplay.

Cheers, Satir Girls.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Satir Girls :
Started the game - blew my boxes by that sound - recognizing that there seems to be no option to turn off that "music" (more annoying sound) -> uninstalled

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
University Trainer 0.3.1

Hmm, how should I best phrase it now?
The "free world" is a pretty good idea, but I notice a few discrepancies.

1. Why can the MC no longer attend classes? He doesn't have to be the teacher, but he could sit in the back and watch the lesson.

2. Lorna cannot be called by phone.

3. Kamasutra with Kira costs two days. a better solution would be that you cannot call Kira for two days, but the daily routine of the MC is not disturbed any further.

Appropo Kamasutra. Only when you click on the right arrow at Kira will you get a hint about a book. You can find the kamasutra immediately in the library, but only when you read it twice does the story progress. Did I miss something or is it a mistake?

4. When you buy the clothes, the girls still come in their more revealing outfis. Only a few scenes use jeans and sweaters.

5. There is no need to search for keys. You find Kira's panty's, but then you can't look for the keys anymore, because only Kira wears panties and you already have them (why doesn't Kira notice that they're missing).
Still, in the hallway, people keep telling you that you need keys to open the lockers.

5.1. Why can't you search the other rooms?

6 inconsistencies in clothing. If Kira comes to the office and undresses voluntarily, the MC can decide what to wear. Then it's off to the classroom for sex. Kira wears completely different clothes here. That she puts on the jacket on the way there is still plausible. But instead of pants and slit panties, she now wears boots.

7. Monika. Unfortunately, the option to let them run around in their pants is still missing.

7.1. The missing bed is addressed when visiting the office. Unfortunately, you can't buy it. Instead, a ladder that I was unable to buy after 25 days, as I have not yet discovered what triggered the need.

You have generally already done a good job, the music is partly coherent, partly annoying (but this is due to the music and the different volume, which is too loud for some scenes for my taste. If I turn the volume, the music comes in others Scenes too quiet over again.)
But what are some flaws in the continuity present.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes