VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Jul 16, 2018
Stop whining, and instead show us all how it should be done? After all, it should be easy, just reading your post, you must be a master game dev. I wait for your uploaded game with interest.
First, you don't have to be a chef to rate food.
Secondly, after my criticism, I see no reason to show my game. Judging by the comments, the patrons of this developer cannot objectively evaluate the game. If you enjoy playing a game with quality like it did in 2015 and with 15 minutes of content, then this is your business.
But if you really want to play a quality game, then if you at least have eyes and a sense of taste, then there are a huge number of well-made games. I've reviewed a couple of these games, so you can try them (Oh, I have a private account). In any case, there are a huge number of them, just try to find.
You can't even imagine how hard it is actually) It's simple to plan logically,... but to implement in code... sometimes it's a disaster)
Your game code is super normal. Nothing too complicated. I have no complaints about your code, as it would be strange. Although you still somehow make incomprehensible bugs in the game.

I will not respond anymore to the attacks of those who cannot oppose anything to my arguments. Several people answered me, but no one was able to answer me in fact. It is enough to go to the folder with the images to understand that the author does not do anything special. Your only arguments are that the developer is trying hard and has big plans. Almost all developers try hard and have big plans according to their words. You must evaluate updates and changes. This developer says a lot but does little.

• Angry
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
First, you don't have to be a chef to rate food.
Secondly, after my criticism, I see no reason to show my game. Judging by the comments, the patrons of this developer cannot objectively evaluate the game. If you enjoy playing a game with quality like it did in 2015 and with 15 minutes of content, then this is your business.
But if you really want to play a quality game, then if you at least have eyes and a sense of taste, then there are a huge number of well-made games. I've reviewed a couple of these games, so you can try them (Oh, I have a private account). In any case, there are a huge number of them, just try to find.

Your game code is super normal. Nothing too complicated. I have no complaints about your code, as it would be strange. Although you still somehow make incomprehensible bugs in the game.

I will not respond anymore to the attacks of those who cannot oppose anything to my arguments. Several people answered me, but no one was able to answer me in fact. It is enough to go to the folder with the images to understand that the author does not do anything special. Your only arguments are that the developer is trying hard and has big plans. Almost all developers try hard and have big plans according to their words. You must evaluate updates and changes. This developer says a lot but does little.
Bugs galore, but shouldn't expect too much with a 0.3 game from a non English speaking country. The concept is funny, the girls aren't too bad. The English and strange grammar needs work, but half of the charm of some of these games is seeing how they improve and giving feedback to support that.
Can you seriously name a company that actually charges money for a program, no matter the size of the company, that doesn't have bugs? Microsoft has, adobe has, apple has, google has, Symantec has, they all do, and they keep charging. It's called being human, i'm sure the dev strives to be better and not make mistakes, he'll get there one day. Hopefully soon, but no need to be all butt-hurt about anything.

I will not respond anymore to the attacks
Darn. didn't me to attack or trigger you. lol

Reactions: Satir Girls

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Writing isn't fantastic, the grammar errors make it a lot worse. Pretty renders. It has my interest, but the game feels like it's trying to push me away.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
The bad writing got to me, and pushed me away. It reads like a 12 year old's attempt at a story, sorry to be blunt. No focus, no art, just poorly executed cliche's. Shame as this had potential.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Whenever I try the dark path options during class, the game doesn't show the scenes it usually does. I played the last version of the game and all the options worked like normal. I still have those scenes/animations on different save files and they work fine. Does anyone know why those don't work now?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
when i first looked all girls had the same body, story was flat as a wasbord and there wasnt much of anything, basedon change log im assuming thats been changed?

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
The bad writing got to me, and pushed me away. It reads like a 12 year old's attempt at a story, sorry to be blunt. No focus, no art, just poorly executed cliche's. Shame as this had potential.
Thank you, all going to be improved, point is - i worked on code, graphics and mechanics 90% of time, time that left was spent on renders and story(the only stuff wich people actually see, but without code it all will not work).If i would made a visual novel and not the game, i would be in third chapter already and game would bee filled with story like intro was(because intro was kinetic) I am sorry, but 4 days for update is not like whole month for update, to which you all are used to. I will keep improving and moving forward with more knowledge and ergonomics.

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Whenever I try the dark path options during class, the game doesn't show the scenes it usually does. I played the last version of the game and all the options worked like normal. I still have those scenes/animations on different save files and they work fine. Does anyone know why those don't work now?
This is because Sofia and Valentina in class(in 0.3) must have 200 corruption to agree lay on table and spread legs)
It might seam like it's very hard to get there(200c) in 0.3, but just use this method : spoil monica/sofia(valentina class actions coming in 0.4) with kissing/massage, yes you will get sins, but if you meditate on the roof on university - your sins will be gone for good. Then furter actions will give you more than 1c, as down the list you go - more it will become.

Reactions: Zontany

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
when i first looked all girls had the same body, story was flat as a wasbord and there wasnt much of anything, basedon change log im assuming thats been changed?
Game mechanics and locations been added, game is actually a game now, but stay tuned for 0.31 if you want to spend in game at least one hour.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
This is because Sofia and Valentina in class(in 0.3) must have 200 corruption to agree lay on table and spread legs)
It might seam like it's very hard to get there(200c) in 0.3, but just use this method : spoil monica/sofia(valentina class actions coming in 0.4) with kissing/massage, yes you will get sins, but if you meditate on the roof on university - your sins will be gone for good. Then furter actions will give you more than 1c, as down the list you go - more it will become.
Was that the requirement for the last couple of updates? Thank you for telling me how to increase their corruption again, I kind of forgot. Can you explain what the sin mechanic is about? The game says something like it won't end well if you have too much of it. Also, will we get to see our kids in the future? I've grown attached to them since I named them, lol.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I understand it's very early on and the dev doesn't have much experience so I'm more lenient than I might be in my criticisms, but there are some...issues with this game. Imma check back in about 20-25 updates.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Was that the requirement for the last couple of updates? Thank you for telling me how to increase their corruption again, I kind of forgot. Can you explain what the sin mechanic is about? The game says something like it won't end well if you have too much of it. Also, will we get to see our kids in the future? I've grown attached to them since I named them, lol.
Question about kids... you will not believe me what plot twist is waiting for you in good ending...And what about bad ending - sins will get You to hell(25 sins and you good to go). Thank you for playing. I'm working on 0.31(old 0.4) at the moment. Lots cool stuff is coming , guys.

Reactions: Zontany

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018

1) School dress code will result in all female students dying of pneumonia.
2) All girls have perfectly identical horns?
3) No tails, no cloven feet, no pointed ears. Is "satyr" really justified?
4) Also, satyr is spelled with a "y" not an "i"
5) Human race going extinct? That's no excuse for missing school, young lady!
6) Shawl and leggings to keep warm, but no shirt, no bra, no pants and no underware. Do not have sex with her, because any girl that dense should not be allowed to reproduce.
7) Multiple school desks without a single knife mark, bubblegum booger, spot of graffiti, or drop of spilled ink. Thus we see the most absolutely unbelievable aspect of the entire plot.
8) Only male rams grow horns. Did we forget to add the "trap" tag?
9) Girl on the right is clearly tripping balls and trying not to laugh out loud.
10) Someone should check the redhead's school bag for booze.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I understand it's very early on and the dev doesn't have much experience so I'm more lenient than I might be in my criticisms, but there are some...issues with this game. Imma check back in about 20-25 updates.
Thank you)

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
University Trainer 0.3b Release

Decryption key: TZfyW4IouHZYjb6CauThxw

This is not a major update
. Think about it as a bug fix patch with some changes in game. Changes:

-Vise size for Pc, Mac and Linux (123 mb, official)
-Removed sins mechanic(people was not happy with it)
-Fixed some of Kira's dialog texts.
- Dark path is now like it was in 2.0 - without hard consequences and as easy to do as path of light(as you all asked)
-Now runs on slow Pc's without lags(512 ram is enough for Win xp)

Updated System Requirements :
Intel Pentium III or AMD Sempron 2400+
RAM 512 mb
Hdd 150 mb free(30 mb for cache)
Video card 64 mb(no pixel shaders needed)
Geforce 2 or Radeon rage pro is minimal

Android requirements :
Android 4.1
Ram 512
1ghz single core
150 mb flash space

Just one is left to do - play and enjoy the game.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I gave you a completely rational response to your arguments and you did not respond.

I have to ask if you don't like the game and the dev, why are you still in this thread arguing with people? What do you have to gain from it?

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes