VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Switching of the Engine going really bad, i coded so much game logic for 0.3 on pyton, so re-wrighting of it on completely different programming language is a disaster. I'm back to renpy. Wasted 1,5 days and lots of energy. But learned a meaning of KISS - keep it simple, stupid)

• Haha
Reactions: reallybadman

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The English is really bad, but I suppose there's no real story or dialogue (at least nothing of any real substance), so it isn't all that important. The random ")" here and there is also weird.

It's your choice. This is not my money, it is just incomprehensible how the developer, without doing anything special, received so many patrons.
1. The dev hardly has a ton of patrons, so I don't get why you keep harping on about "so many patrons".
2. Is it really hard to understand why the dev has some patrons? He's providing instant gratification, which is all that some people want.
3. It's quite possible that this is merely a cash grab, but there are always going to be those that are willing to be soon parted with their money, if you catch my drift.

Reactions: slayer991

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
The English is really bad, but I suppose there's no real story or dialogue (at least nothing of any real substance), so it isn't all that important. The random ")" here and there is also weird.

1. The dev hardly has a ton of patrons, so I don't get why you keep harping on about "so many patrons".
2. Is it really hard to understand why the dev has some patrons? He's providing instant gratification, which is all that some people want.
3. It's quite possible that this is merely a cash grab, but there are always going to be those that are willing to be soon parted with their money, if you catch my drift.
All the real story comes in 0.3 and after, 0.2.5 is just a demo what will be in the end of entire game if you go dark path. In 0.3 Everything will change.

Reactions: cavaemon

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019

And nope, i'm here for game development, i want to make this game as good as i will be capable of

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get the game, no good story.
I think I'm done. I only liked the animation.
I'll delete everything but the save and hope the next update makes sense.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I don't get the game, no good story.
I think I'm done. I only liked the animation.
I'll delete everything but the save and hope the next update makes sense.
You right mate, this is how it is, this is only a demo of end of the game, if you go dark path. From 0.3 there will be story.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
0.3 Will be COMPLETELY different game in way how it plays. Now it became a fair game, with fair outcome for your decisions.
0.2 and 0.2.5 which you played was a demo of dark path's endgame. That's why it is so veird. I just wanted to test renpy's Webm abilities on various machines. Sadly game vent viral all over the world(so much sites, so much filesharings, dudes even record videos of it, and post them on PH) , and people now think of this game as a cool stylized sex simulator. But it isn't. Rich story is comming. Many consequences of you choices will make Your's, Girls and Humanity's future.
In 0.3 there will be a Path of light - the way i highly recommend to play the game.
And please don't use patron only +100C cheat... becouse it ruins all that balance which i've been building whole these days.
0.3 will be released after 2 or 3 days. Stay tuned.
Cheers, and thanks for all of your help!

Reactions: cavaemon and KGMIND

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Official release of 0.3 Evolution
This update is not like previous three. It's very special. In this update our game finally stops being a demo, It is a GAME now.
Game in early state of development, with all of it's mechanics(3000+ lines of code) and setting(new places will be added with every next update). Now you will see : Library, Monicas office, Girls dorms, University's main yard, Cliff, mountains with lake, main hall and roof of university. Game now has it's own cursor, own UI, own buttons, fully animated menus(main and ingame), and music in main menu. Finally i coded my and your's(Especially Mercedes/Falloutbabe) ideas in the game. Now you have a soul, if you make lots of hard sins... well you will see what will happen, if you meditate on the roof of University... also you will see what will happen, now we have friendship and love with girls(Path of light), now we can help them, buy stuff for them and university, now we have virgin girls counter, counter of your... let's say man power... now we have days counter, time of the day, need to sleep, we can date girls, we can teach them for real, and also lots of stuff for the Dark path. This update changed almost everything, so start again from the beginning, please - not to brake any of my code, please(there is variables, which set's at various moments)
This is my hard work of last days, hope you will enjoy it as much as i do.
Cheers, Satir Girls.
P. S. I, as official owner of this piece of intellectual property - forbid extracting, editing or compressing this game in any way

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Liked the demo (despite the rather snide comments by some posters), so I downloaded the new version. Decided to try the Dark path off the bat, since that's identical to the original demo gameplay and I always try both routes anyway. Complete waste of time: game forces you to the Light path no matter what you do. Turns the director into a complete simp, tbh. The introduction you did previously becomes a "dream sequence", you go back to the office and are reintroduced with no options for how to conduct yourself in class. The girls' behavior is entirely reversed: instead of you asking Sofia and Kara to the office, they offer to come. Kara makes a baby immediately, Sofia gains only 1cp per action instead of the 10-25 from the previous version, and you get a "sin" warning. No punishment option in class, the girl who was rude before (except of course that's a dream now) apologizes and you forgive her with no punishment. In short, nothing similar to the "demo".
Long story short, I do wish you well, but I myself am done. I'm not into games that force me onto one path no matter my own choices, regardless which path I pick first. I had much higher hopes for this game.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Liked the demo (despite the rather snide comments by some posters), so I downloaded the new version. Decided to try the Dark path off the bat, since that's identical to the original demo gameplay and I always try both routes anyway. Complete waste of time: game forces you to the Light path no matter what you do. Turns the director into a complete simp, tbh. The introduction you did previously becomes a "dream sequence", you go back to the office and are reintroduced with no options for how to conduct yourself in class. The girls' behavior is entirely reversed: instead of you asking Sofia and Kara to the office, they offer to come. Kara makes a baby immediately, Sofia gains only 1cp per action instead of the 10-25 from the previous version, and you get a "sin" warning. No punishment option in class, the girl who was rude before (except of course that's a dream now) apologizes and you forgive her with no punishment. In short, nothing similar to the "demo".
Long story short, I do wish you well, but I myself am done. I'm not into games that force me onto one path no matter my own choices, regardless which path I pick first. I had much higher hopes for this game.
Actually you can do everything you did in demo, but now it not on the surface) Now You must corrupt Kira to "punish" her the way you did in demo, as for Valentina, as for Monica and Sofia. As for sins, there are way around this restriction - search the game more carefully, you will see that now here is more than it seams, game became more challenging for dark path, just how it is in real life.
And if you want more easy dark path game - i already coding and writing script for new game, for my friend from another country, that will be our first collab. I will message everyone here about this game, and flash775 will post it on f95zone. But that game will be short, about teen(19) drunk girl, and fully made of art(not cg).
This is main character from the game :

IMG_20200827_092823_557.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Why do I keep getting an error message every time I click on the preference tab?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Just saw the changelog. It's good that this game progresses and we got a dev here who wants to work on his game and not just milk his supporters.

But one sentence irritates me completly in the changelog: it's the p.s. one. How do we play if it's forbidden to extract the game? To forbid editing is understandable but compressing and extracting in general doesn't make any sense, IMHO. Because as far as I know every program, winzip, 7zip or winrar or what else is used, extracts every file to at least a temporary folder in order to use the files even if we start the game out of the zip-archive. Just my two sence on this part.

And for the compressing, not everyone has a highspeed internet access with unlimited data volume. In some countries, e.g. Germany on the mobile phone market, the provider limit the speed of their customers with a data volume (e.g. 500mb, 1gb, 2.5gb, 5gb and 10gb are most common). After that the customer has just a 56kbit/s internet access for the rest of the pay period, mostly a month. For these people the compressed version is the only way to play games like yours, especially if there are multiple updates per month or even a week. Also just MHO.
Maybe you could consider it to let these restriction fall.

For everything else, good luck with this game and keep up the good work. Will keep an eye on this.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
University Trainer NSFW [v0.3 Evolution] [Satir Girls]

Original Size: 1.24 GB

Compressed Size: 115.1 MB

Win : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Just saw the changelog. It's good that this game progresses and we got a dev here who wants to work on his game and not just milk his supporters.

But one sentence irritates me completly in the changelog: it's the p.s. one. How do we play if it's forbidden to extract the game? To forbid editing is understandable but compressing and extracting in general doesn't make any sense, IMHO. Because as far as I know every program, winzip, 7zip or winrar or what else is used, extracts every file to at least a temporary folder in order to use the files even if we start the game out of the zip-archive. Just my two sence on this part.

And for the compressing, not everyone has a highspeed internet access with unlimited data volume. In some countries, e.g. Germany on the mobile phone market, the provider limit the speed of their customers with a data volume (e.g. 500mb, 1gb, 2.5gb, 5gb and 10gb are most common). After that the customer has just a 56kbit/s internet access for the rest of the pay period, mostly a month. For these people the compressed version is the only way to play games like yours, especially if there are multiple updates per month or even a week. Also just MHO.

For everything else, good luck with this game and keep up the good work. Will keep an eye on this.
The developer work is respected but they don't have any authority on the content being shared on this forum/threads, its upto the staff/moderators to see if there is any violation of rules and compressing, porting, modding the games are well within the rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: sins19023

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019

Hello, i fully understand you, ok, i remove that restriction. By extracting i mean - extracting videos and images, so people will watch them without getting to them in game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes