VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
My point was to the person asking people not to share stuff on a piracy site.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the site.
And about that password - in 0.2.5 i removed paid wall(as some man was commenting here in review) for additional scenes. But i cant remove the password itself - because it will ruin game experience (gain 100 corruption at single type of pass.). But i left it there for the Patrons.
The point is - people which don't know the password is not missing anything. More then that - they will get the right game experience, as it was planned from the start.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And about that password - in 0.2.5 i removed paid wall(as some man was commenting here in review) for additional scenes. But i cant remove the password itself - because it will ruin game experience (gain 100 corruption at single type of pass.). But i left it there for the Patrons.
The point is - people which don't know the password is not missing anything. More then that - they will get the right game experience, as it was planned from the start.
Hunny you're preaching to the perverted already, I don't need selling on anything you do, I wouldn't be in this thread if I hadn't played.

I was just pointing out the silliness of someone finding sharing stolen stuff on a piracy site, weird. It's a bit weird someone has an account on a piracy site and doesn't know what it is but such is life.

I wasn't on at you sweetness, you're golden.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Hunny you're preaching to the perverted already, I don't need selling on anything you do, I wouldn't be in this thread if I hadn't played.

I was just pointing out the silliness of someone finding sharing stolen stuff on a piracy site, weird. It's a bit weird someone has an account on a piracy site and doesn't know what it is but such is life.

I wasn't on at you sweetness, you're golden.
Wow... just saw that you a developer too, and your game went viral. Want to give me some advise on adding image buttons and moving into screens, or to stick with script. py for the whole game... KISS(Keep It Simple Stupid, as they say)?

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I mean pretty much all of them. You have normal static image then you get some dark as hell and kinda blurry video. I think you did some weird compression on them.
My goodness) You was talking about the lighting) I thought about thematic) Yes, this happens, the reason is different rendering principle, and more complex calculations.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I mean pretty much all of them. You have normal static image then you get some dark as hell and kinda blurry video. I think you did some weird compression on them.
And it looks more intimate that way) Sustaining the mood)

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
How much credits you got by now?

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
For me it looks like MC was hit in the head really hard just before sex, and then got better afterwards... but i'll let others throw in their 5 cents.
That's you got a really good imagination, My friend) Really nice)

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
University Trainer NSFW [v0.2.5] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.1 GB

Compressed version for PC (107MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Version 0.25

Hmmm, so I liked Valentina's hairstyle better before.
While the braids are cute, her forehead is too bare.
And considering how tight the hair is on the head, it is too loose over the ears.

The new horns also make sense (the problem of blowjobs, which someone else mentioned earlier, has been fixed), but it is a pity that you only use one model now.
Tip: Take a look at the character creation of "She Will Punish Them", also found here on F95. There you will find a lot of templates or google for DAZ Succubus Horns.

So now to the actual game.

Sofia has covered her chest. But I read rule 2 so that it has to be uncovered. Only the pussy may be covered, but must be shown on request (or is the fault with me and the online translation program?)
Monika only appears in her tracksuit when she is called, automatically without pants and panties. It's a shame that you removed the option.
Of course, most want to see her down without, but that would mean she broke the rules beforehand and is missing the punishment option.

It is also a shame that you have changed the scenes in the staff room with Sofia that now long repetitions are necessary to achieve the desired points.
However, the day has no end and I can look after children on the first day. Even before the first class, I had 5 children with Sofia and three with Kira. Then it got boring.

Suggestion.
Allow multiple actions in class. Let's say 5.
But it is up to the player whether he dedicates one action to each girl or three to one girl, but none to two others.
Same in the office. Limit the number of possible actions, because the day does not have 100 hours, the girl has not saved infinite eggs or the man cannot come 100 times a day.

The way it is now, it gets boring quickly because you have seen everything after two days.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Version 0.25

Hmmm, so I liked Valentina's hairstyle better before.
While the braids are cute, her forehead is too bare.
And considering how tight the hair is on the head, it is too loose over the ears.

The new horns also make sense (the problem of blowjobs, which someone else mentioned earlier, has been fixed), but it is a pity that you only use one model now.
Tip: Take a look at the character creation of "She Will Punish Them", also found here on F95. There you will find a lot of templates or google for DAZ Succubus Horns.

So now to the actual game.

Sofia has covered her chest. But I read rule 2 so that it has to be uncovered. Only the pussy may be covered, but must be shown on request (or is the fault with me and the online translation program?)
Monika only appears in her tracksuit when she is called, automatically without pants and panties. It's a shame that you removed the option.
Of course, most want to see her down without, but that would mean she broke the rules beforehand and is missing the punishment option.

It is also a shame that you have changed the scenes in the staff room with Sofia that now long repetitions are necessary to achieve the desired points.
However, the day has no end and I can look after children on the first day. Even before the first class, I had 5 children with Sofia and three with Kira. Then it got boring.

Suggestion.
Allow multiple actions in class. Let's say 5.
But it is up to the player whether he dedicates one action to each girl or three to one girl, but none to two others.
Same in the office. Limit the number of possible actions, because the day does not have 100 hours, the girl has not saved infinite eggs or the man cannot come 100 times a day.

The way it is now, it gets boring quickly because you have seen everything after two days.
Yes, this all is already in 0.3, on wich I am working right now. Day cycle, different new places, new items, inventory, ai hologram for sperm donation, different conversations, relationships, and finally story goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
... and finally story goes on.

Don't be mad at me, but what story? There's a background story that explains the situation, but then it's fuck, fuck, fuck.

I know it's hard to find a balance between story and animation. But so far it has also been the case that there is a lot of grinding involved. The daily cycle eliminates the logic error of being able to achieve everything in one day.
I had 7 children before I was asked to raise $ 2,500. I did it right after that, before the day was over.

If the daily cycle is now introduced and I can only impregnate 2 girls a day, and provided that it goes again the next day, a daily cycle would now move the game from 4 days (on day 3 there is a request) to c 25 days, if only I get Kira pregnant. That is possible immediately and repeatedly.

If I take the opportunity to get Sofia pregnant in class, I would save 12 days. So there are still 13 days full of repetitions.

The training of Sofia in the rectorate would take at least 8 days if she constantly performs the self-masage, as this generates 20 points of corruption.
If I use this option, I would have fathered 25 children after 11 days.
If you unlock more girls now, it would probably be possible even faster, and as a reward you get the massage chair, which probably only unlocks new animation.

Do not get me wrong. The models look good, but I have to run each girl through the same animation dozen of times with no felt progress in terms of the girls' texts or moods, just to get a new animation for the girl. I think you should keep these issues in mind as you develop.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Don't be mad at me, but what story? There's a background story that explains the situation, but then it's fuck, fuck, fuck.

I know it's hard to find a balance between story and animation. But so far it has also been the case that there is a lot of grinding involved. The daily cycle eliminates the logic error of being able to achieve everything in one day.
I had 7 children before I was asked to raise $ 2,500. I did it right after that, before the day was over.

If the daily cycle is now introduced and I can only impregnate 2 girls a day, and provided that it goes again the next day, a daily cycle would now move the game from 4 days (on day 3 there is a request) to c 25 days, if only I get Kira pregnant. That is possible immediately and repeatedly.

If I take the opportunity to get Sofia pregnant in class, I would save 12 days. So there are still 13 days full of repetitions.

The training of Sofia in the rectorate would take at least 8 days if she constantly performs the self-masage, as this generates 20 points of corruption.
If you unlock more girls now, it would probably be possible even faster, and as a reward you get the massage chair, which probably only unlocks new animation.

Do not get me wrong. The models look good, but I have to run each girl through the same animation dozen of times with no felt progress in terms of the girls' texts or moods, just to get a new animation for the girl. I think you should keep these issues in mind as you develop.
When i was reading your message i got vibe that you know my game better than me)
Yes, you absolutely right. There must be some restrictions to make someone want something... like everyone wants to get laid with Kira)

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019

That's exactly what i mean - in 0.3 story goes on)

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019

screenshot0005.png
Mercedes going to be happy)
p. s. was working on game code(2167 lines now, very complex) and fell asleep) now i going to go to sleep again and will be working on game in night i suppose. Good night guys)

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
You need someone to correct your writing, its really a mess right now.

Also need a better gameplay loop just spamming the same things without pose is too much.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes