VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I see pants & panties in the background, that's a dress-code violation, please report to the director's office for punishment.
That's my boy! But if to be honest, Lorna wears lace leotard on that shot(and on command kindly removes all of it, showing her ruby pusy) and Kira's pants and panties is having fertilization perforation. So basically they safe from being punished for clothes... by that moment...)

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
That's my boy! But if to be honest, Lorna wears lace leotard on that shot(and on command kindly removes all of it, showing her ruby pusy) and Kira's pants and panties is having fertilization perforation. So basically they safe from being punished for clothes... by that moment...)
By the way all hardcore stuff in 0.2 was from end of the game, if you go dark way) The game(getting pusy) itself will not going to be that easy... there will be serious rules for director, after some stuff happened...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
V.0.2 update is HUGE.
I'm wondering what he means by the Big Update?
And this is after the first release?
Compared to what?
Okay, I will believe the word and go to poop and personally glance at how big it is. XD

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
So current linked version is one with new look?
No, new look will be in the 0.2.5. It will be released today or tomorrow, it depends on how fast i will finish polishing everything and editing/adding/removing dialogs.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Version 0.2.5 is 65% ready, stay tuned, tomorrow release date. All images and videos been re rendered(this whole day), all dialogs been corrected... oh my dear how hard i laughed when i read that alpha dialogs) He was searching for a things in cabinet... not for thigs ahah... and girls not leaved class they left it ahahha... class now full of leaves my friends) All known bugs was fixed, 100+ animations was re-rendered with another (static on third person and dynamic but fluidly on pov) camera angles and new horns. Actual fluid simulation out of pusy(semen) is now working properly, new mechanic developed. Actual creampies awaits you, friends(sounds like a treat hehe) . Whole day, every day working on this game) Sept 4 hours) Hope this night will sleep at least 6) Cheers and good night to everyone.

• Yay, new update!

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Version 0.2.5 Is finally complete. It polished as hard as it possible. Most complex code i ever written. By this moment renPy compiles packages for pc, mac and linux. When will be done - i will hand links to flash775, post it on my itch. io and Patreon. 3 days to.0.3(which will feat rich story and expansion of game world). v. 0.3 will be posted on my Patreon, and on free access, when 0.4 will come out.
Cheers, Satir Girls.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
On 0.2.5 Game is fully reworked, it is very different from demos that you played. So start it from very beginning.

• Yay, new update!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can we please respect the developer by NOT leaking the patron password if he didn't agreed to it? maybe it's just me, but seems kinda weird.
You are aware you are on a piracy site?

The whole purpose of this site is stealing shit from these devs.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
You are aware you are on a piracy site?

The whole purpose of this site is stealing shit from these devs.
No one is stealing this game(actually this thread/site gives me about 50% of players). My game is completely free and will always be. If people like what they playing and want to get more - they join my Patreon. You can share as much as you want.

Reactions: Kaelathor

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No one is stealing this game(actually this thread/site gives me about 50% of players). My game is completely free and will always be. If people like what they playing and want to get more - they join my Patreon. You can share as much as you want.
My point was to the person asking people not to share stuff on a piracy site.

Kinda defeats the purpose of the site.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes