VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Raimond66

Apr 13, 2020
There is no story development because the time does not progress? Seem to be stuck in a morning loop with the same available actions from day 1.

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
There is no story development because the time does not progress? Seem to be stuck in a morning loop with the same available actions from day 1.
Press sleep till tomorrow, or do activities wich spend time. If time is not progressing - that's very uncommon bug. You first who got it.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
Why is opening preferences still giving error? That should have been fixed after first release. I think I'll wait for a few more updates before I get into this again.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
time does not progress on mine either, on the plus side you can rack up corruption points with monica.
a more scheduled approach may make it easier to keep track of per day: morning, noon, evening, night, late night

We really need to get you a proofreader

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
There's some real improvement here....but I'm going to call out a few things.

The animations are still very jerky. Now that may be because I have a very fast PC, but it's almost comical watching the animations. Either they're fast on purpose but it would be better if they were slower. I can't really judge the animation quality right now because they're too fast. But it looks better.

The gameplay has improved. The Dark and Light paths make for some interesting options depending upon the girl.

The translation needs work, but I'm sure you knew that. In English the word is "pussy" not "pusy." I didn't have time to dig into all of the translation issues.

I can't really beat you up because English is not your native language, but just encourage you to get some translation help.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Why is opening preferences still giving error? That should have been fixed after first release. I think I'll wait for a few more updates before I get into this again.
Sorry but there is no preferences) I removed that item from menu) I don't know how you managed to get there) This is simple font issue, i will change font or place needed in game folder. Oh My dear... you clicked on them in game process? i'm programming game on 17" very old CRT monitor and didn't see thet this is there) Ok i will fix this in 0.4

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
time does not progress on mine either, on the plus side you can rack up corruption points with monica.
a more scheduled approach may make it easier to keep track of per day: morning, noon, evening, night, late night

We really need to get you a proofreader
My dear... i'm playing it now and everything runs as it should... Did Kira come to your office begging for clothes change? did you get outside and see all the outher locations that i created in 0.3? there is lots of content, but it all is linked to days counter to trigger quests.

• Yay, new update!

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
There's some real improvement here....but I'm going to call out a few things.

The animations are still very jerky. Now that may be because I have a very fast PC, but it's almost comical watching the animations. Either they're fast on purpose but it would be better if they were slower. I can't really judge the animation quality right now because they're too fast. But it looks better.

The gameplay has improved. The Dark and Light paths make for some interesting options depending upon the girl.

The translation needs work, but I'm sure you knew that. In English the word is "pussy" not "pusy." I didn't have time to dig into all of the translation issues.

I can't really beat you up because English is not your native language, but just encourage you to get some translation help.
Thank you very much, did you get Kira's panties from girls dorm?

• Love
Jul 16, 2018
As expected, the game's developer keeps promising something incredible. As a result, we get a minimal change in the code. The scenes in the game are very easy to do and of poor quality. The video is of terrible quality. One of the models is the standard model in Honey Select. 270 files of questionable quality for version 0.3 are very few. The author says all the time that he is working day and night on the game, but I hardly believe in it. Each update has several bugs, which he fixes after a couple of days, clearly in order to get into the Latest Updates section. Each "big" update doesn't add anything special to the game. More like a developer who decided to milk his patrons without even starting to do something serious.

• Angry
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
As expected, the game's developer keeps promising something incredible. As a result, we get a minimal change in the code. The scenes in the game are very easy to do and of poor quality. The video is of terrible quality. One of the models is the standard model in Honey Select. 270 files of questionable quality for version 0.3 are very few. The author says all the time that he is working day and night on the game, but I hardly believe in it. Each update has several bugs, which he fixes after a couple of days, clearly in order to get into the Latest Updates section. Each "big" update doesn't add anything special to the game. More like a developer who decided to milk his patrons without even starting to do something serious.
Thank you for rate of one star, dude. Much appreciated)

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
It's not often you get a dev that is receptive to criticism. I saw some major improvements in the game from 0.2 to now...and that was a short period of time. No, it's not a good game, yet. But it has potential and I'm not going to just throw it into the trash bin just yet.

Additionally, I don't understand bitching about "milking the patrons" unless you're a patron yourself. If you're a patron and unhappy, don't donate. Bitching about someone else's decision to pay is really not my business or anyone else's. Hell, people have been throwing money to yanderedev for at least 7 years and he hasn't done squat. I don't get it but it's not my money either.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
It's not often you get a dev that is receptive to criticism. I saw some major improvements in the game from 0.2 to now...and that was a short period of time. No, it's not a good game, yet. But it has potential and I'm not going to just throw it into the trash bin just yet.

Additionally, I don't understand bitching about "milking the patrons" unless you're a patron yourself. If you're a patron and unhappy, don't donate. Bitching about someone else's decision to pay is really not my business or anyone else's. Hell, people have been throwing money to yanderedev for at least 7 years and he hasn't done squat. I don't get it but it's not my money either.
Thank you very much! And yes, I'm not milking anyone, instead for their money they getting bunch of updates(now i will improove english and finally can get to making the story). Another devs are divided in two : ones who don't do anything whole mounth, do something for two days and release small update, another do day by day whole month and in the end release. I third kind- i release very small updates, in wich i put all my affort and knowledge in design, programming, storytelling and such. I'M NOT A PRO(i'm saing this to everybody who reads this not to you particularly) And i learn on the go. That's why i must release frequently, to take some constructive criticism, and use to improve the game instantly(as far as i can or know how) Thank you! And yes, if you got lots of attention, dudes like this one(witch ruined abit games stats on site with one star review, and i encourage averyone write one for this game(rate how much you really think it deserves, and write pros and cons please so i can improve it, i just cannot see anymore, when you look at something 12 hour per day, you don't percept it like other can)
Thanks to everyone!
Satir girls.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks to everyone!
Satir girls.
There's a reason I mentioned HustleTown earlier in the thread. This was that author/dev's first game and he got shredded on his reviews on the first few releases. But he worked hard to improve the game and in my opinion, now it's a 5-star game. As a result of the initial reviews, that game is seriously underplayed and underrated. That's why I think it's pretty unfair to review a game until at least 0.5...especially for a new dev.

Now if I'm being honest, your renders aren't at that level but that may be more a stylistic choice (yours are more anime/hentai style vs. realistic). Of course, there's always room for improvement and you did improve the renders from 0.2 to 0.3 by varying the characters. Always room for improvement.

You have a good story with an interesting premise that hopefully, you've at least mapped out to the end. That's half the battle because honestly, the stories in most of these games suck. The gameplay that you've added is another interesting wrinkle (Light vs Dark).

I'm not white-knighting you, as the game may still end up being trash. But I appreciate the effort you're making all the same. Even if this game misses the mark, you will have improved considerably for your next game. The best way to look at this is that you're challenging yourself, don't worry what anyone else thinks. When it's completed, people will like it or they won't...and you will have learned a few things along the way.

Side note: If you're doing smaller updates I'd recommend starting with .031, 0.32, etc. Going from 0.2 to 0.3 was a good update because there were a number of changes.

Last edited:

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
There's a reason I mentioned Hustle Town earlier in the thread. This was that author/dev's first game and he got shredded on his reviews on the first few releases. But he worked hard to improve the game and in my opinion, now it's a 5-star game. As a result of the initial reviews, that game is seriously underplayed and underrated. That's why I think it's pretty unfair to review a game until at least 0.5...especially for a new dev.

Now if I'm being honest, your renders aren't at that level but that may be more a stylistic choice (yours are more anime/hentai style vs. realistic). Of course, there's always room for improvement and you did improve the renders from 0.2 to 0.3 by varying the characters. Always room for improvement.

You have a good story with an interesting premise that hopefully, you've at least mapped out to the end. That's half the battle because honestly, the stories in most of these games suck. The gameplay that you've added is another interesting wrinkle (Light vs Dark).

I'm not white-knighting you, as the game may still end up being trash. But I appreciate the effort you're making all the same. Even if this game misses the mark, you will have improved considerably for your next game. The best way to look at this is that you're challenging yourself, don't worry what anyone else thinks. When it's completed, people will like it or they won't...and you will have learned a few things along the way.

Side note: If you're doing smaller updates I'd recommend starting with .031, 0.32, etc. Going from 0.2 to 0.3 was a good update because there were a number of changes.
Thank you so much for all this! Ok, i will go 0.31 route, youre a genius!

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have to say I'm really mad.
I'm reading today's review from Conniver's Kunai and I can only agree.
You just want our money and crap your 17 patrons after the line and thread for their hard-earned $46 and that every month!
$46 - What you could do with it ...
So after Patreon fees
Oh and bank charges ...
And taxes too ...

Really, you earn 20 a month - and then you give such shit?!? Get into the corner and be ashamed!

If you haven't noticed, that's irony. But I'd rather write it again. So, now to the new version.

There are some things that now suggest better things, but in my opinion you are still proceeding a bit too unstructured.
You are only allowed to go outside when you have done everything inside. Much cannot be activated internally because too few corruption points have been built up.
Here it might make sense to only display new options when the conditions are met.
The player is happy to have unlocked something new and avoids the frustration of having to click on everything without it doing anything.

Unfortunately, there are still a few errors from 0.1 and 0.2. That way I could still get Kira pregnant several times in one evening in the office.
Good, however, because you built a limit into Monika. But there is no continuity here. If I'm too exhausted for a second time with Monika, why can I do so many other things?

I'm not exactly a fan of limitations like: You have 100 energy and going to the garden costs 20 of it.
But if it is suggested that there are a few important attributes such as love, corruption, exhaustion and so on, then please with understandable values.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Stop whining, and instead show us all how it should be done? After all, it should be easy, just reading your post, you must be a master game dev. I wait for your uploaded game with interest.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I have to say I'm really mad.
I'm reading today's review from Conniver's Kunai and I can only agree.
You just want our money and crap your 17 patrons after the line and thread for their hard-earned $46 and that every month!
$46 - What you could do with it ...
So after Patreon fees
Oh and bank charges ...
And taxes too ...

Really, you earn 20 a month - and then you give such shit?!? Get into the corner and be ashamed!

If you haven't noticed, that's irony. But I'd rather write it again. So, now to the new version.

There are some things that now suggest better things, but in my opinion you are still proceeding a bit too unstructured.
You are only allowed to go outside when you have done everything inside. Much cannot be activated internally because too few corruption points have been built up.
Here it might make sense to only display new options when the conditions are met.
The player is happy to have unlocked something new and avoids the frustration of having to click on everything without it doing anything.

Unfortunately, there are still a few errors from 0.1 and 0.2. That way I could still get Kira pregnant several times in one evening in the office.
Good, however, because you built a limit into Monika. But there is no continuity here. If I'm too exhausted for a second time with Monika, why can I do so many other things?

I'm not exactly a fan of limitations like: You have 100 energy and going to the garden costs 20 of it.
But if it is suggested that there are a few important attributes such as love, corruption, exhaustion and so on, then please with understandable values.
All will be fixed, but please list all errors that you encounter. So i whould not miss anything. Thank you!

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Stop whining, and instead show us all how it should be done? After all, it should be easy, just reading your post, you must be a master game dev. I wait for your uploaded game with interest.
You can't even imagine how hard it is actually) It's simple to plan logically,... but to implement in code... sometimes it's a disaster)

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes