VN Ren'Py Abandoned University Trainer NSFW [v0.3.4] [Satir Girls]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Götterspeise

May 26, 2017
Nope, i just have to rerender everything) well... it is doable)
First i gave them 0.2 wich weights 1,5gb, and they was complaining, than i gave them 0.3 wich weights 290 mb and they complained even more)
-_-)
Yeah People are like this. Tbh if you want to that people shut up give them both. I have mega pro so I can provide a link or something like that. I'm sure we can find a solution.

P.S I like the game and still play it :)

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Thanks for all Your support!
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
1.jpg

Here You have of our game.
But You must know that this port was made by some pirates from the open ocean.
That being said, the game itself(content of 3.2.1, in wich You all interested - is working like a charm). List if things wich they broke in my code: Kira on her first quest glitching like Santorias windows, Menu became static, movies is not looped anymore, positions of choices in Santorian mainframe was... wrecked like wooden ship, and lots of other fun wich i didn't stuck upon)
I'm feel very sorry for all this inconvenience, but i tried many times to make android port by myself - and it just won't run at all... not even crawl, or stand... or breathe -_-
Me and our Proofreader Beardo-dono put lots of our life energy in this game. I hope You will like it!
Enjoy.

, with wooden leg and a parrot on it's shoulder.

Arthouse:
Screenshot_2020-09-21-19-20-10-149_androidadult.com.universitytrainer.jpg

Last edited:

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Monica goin the fray)

Compressors... please have mercy on my game!)
I imagine what it all would look like, if i used transparent images everywhere)
Well, we have seen worse. On the plus side it lets us focus on the girls alone with no room distractions. Text is very readable. ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is interesting ...im looking for drawer keys (path of darkness) click it and says i already have kira's panties no other girl wears them ...somehow i think is a fuck up eh?wtf does her panties have to do with me looking for keys?
not the worst game ive played ...BUT certainly aint very good ither....tired when ya had sleep...i can go on forever but ill save you the reading

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well, colour me intrigued.

The renders do look very nice and judging by the introduction and the screenshots provided the story should be quite interesting. I am looking forward to giving this a try.

The images with the wrongly compressed alpha channel got quite artsy indeed.

Nope, i just have to rerender everything) well... it is doable)
First i gave them 0.2 wich weights 1,5gb, and they was complaining, than i gave them 0.3 wich weights 290 mb and they complained even more)
-_-)
Oh no, does this mean you compressed the original files and now have lost access to them? :eek:That would be a tremendous loss and I would advice you to actually render it all anew. If you want to provide a compressed version you could always do so alongside the high quality one. And you should absolutely tweak the settings of RenCruncher for this as it's using cwebp's default quality setting of 80 which incurs perceivable loss of fidelity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do realize that I am yet another one obsessing over the technical side but I felt it was worth bringing the above to your attention.

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Well, colour me intrigued.

The renders do look very nice and judging by the introduction and the screenshots provided the story should be quite interesting. I am looking forward to giving this a try.

The images with the wrongly compressed alpha channel got quite artsy indeed.

Oh no, does this mean you compressed the original files and now have lost access to them? :eek:That would be a tremendous loss and I would advice you to actually render it all anew. If you want to provide a compressed version you could always do so alongside the high quality one. And you should absolutely tweak the settings of RenCruncher for this as it's using cwebp's default quality setting of 80 which incurs perceivable loss of fidelity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do realize that I am yet another one obsessing over the technical side but I felt it was worth bringing the above to your attention.
Thank you very much! Actually I re-doing everything in prologue and first chapter by now to make in play and look as second chapter does. Thanks a lot for Your advices!

Reactions: Hordragg

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
Played this update but the update before it mentions 4k to 1080p etc, but they still look pretty low quality and jaggy, maybe it's just the models themselves?

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
Played this update but the update before it mentions 4k to 1080p etc, but they still look pretty low quality and jaggy, maybe it's just the models themselves?
4k,1080p is only for chapter 2(chapter 1 and prologue is being completely redone by me right now)

Reactions: Palash and Abby223

Palash

May 18, 2020
4k,1080p is only for chapter 2(chapter 1 and prologue is being completely redone by me right now)
I just want to say thanks for the game. You made not only a game but also a good scenario. And you are also worries about community.
P.S. I don't know you but I already love you uwu (no native so might be mistakes)

Reactions: Satir Girls

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
I just want to say thanks for the game. You made not only a game but also a good scenario. And you are also worries about community.
P.S. I don't know you but I already love you uwu (no native so might be mistakes)
Awww... Thank You, it is so special, and nice)
By the way here is our:

There's info about my 6 games:

My Purry Meow
My new Android (c3)
Princess Anna Trainer
Your Time-Stop Neighbor
Doctor Jason
University Trainer

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Awww... Thank You, it is so special, and nice)
By the way here is our:

There's info about my 6 games:

My Purry Meow
My new Android (c3)
Princess Anna Trainer
Your Time-Stop Neighbor
Doctor Jason
University Trainer
dang i just downloaded this Kleymoure NSFW [v0.1b] [Satir Girls & Mushroom Hunt] and seen you had other links (this being one of them)
and now you have even more games for me to explorer
woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i got a bit of deja vu going on....i remember saying something about this before...so when wandering around says something about going to girls dorms to find keys....tab says "search for the drawer keys (path of darkness)
so i click that and then i get this "i already have kira's panties. no other girl wears them"
why am i getting this? search for keys.png ???.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so i got a bit of deja vu going on....i remember saying something about this before...so when wandering around says something about going to girls dorms to find keys....tab says "search for the drawer keys (path of darkness)
so i click that and then i get this "i already have kira's panties. no other girl wears them"
why am i getting this? View attachment 854235 View attachment 854239
so how the fuck do i get the keys then?

UPDATED:
i used console to get key

drawerskey =1

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well good news is i managed to complete this game.....was rough for a bit BUT console commands saved me otherwise id be still fucked...BUT god damn theres alot of little files to read/scroll through to find what i needed LOL
rememeber dont play harder play smarter :D guess ill see ya next update when ever that may be and looking at the comments here doubt that be soon i complained about the key a while back and again today and no response all that time so i know this games dying or at least onhold but dead for now

Satir Girls

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2019
well good news is i managed to complete this game.....was rough for a bit BUT console commands saved me otherwise id be still fucked...BUT god damn theres alot of little files to read/scroll through to find what i needed LOL
rememeber dont play harder play smarter :D guess ill see ya next update when ever that may be and looking at the comments here doubt that be soon i complained about the key a while back and again today and no response all that time so i know this games dying or at least onhold but dead for now
No, the game is more alive than it can possibly be) New 0.3.3 update after three days(but i don't know how long proofreader will do his work)
Cheers, Satir Girls.
p. s. about drawer keys - at the moment of 0.3.2 update it still was not added, please don't use console commands further on)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwisatz89
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes