• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
any one with the new update?
I don't even know if it's worth it...none of what is below sounds like sex.

• A new body massage event at pool with housemate. (with 2 newly added events.)
  • A new breast massage event at pool with housemate. (with 2 newly added events.)
  • A new breast teasing event inside the pool with housemate.
  • Added a new event location - The Lake.
  • A new normal event at the lake with Housemate.
  • A new swimming event at the lake with Housemate.
  • A new 'pussy jerking' repeatable event with the Landlady.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So its still heavily paywalled, shame as it stops alot of people playing and actually supporting, instant turn off.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
So its still heavily paywalled, shame as it stops alot of people playing and actually supporting, instant turn off.
It seems that as lot of developers are using the paywall idea. They figure if they can not gain subscribers and hence money normally. They will paywall things and that will equate to instant interest and hence more money for them.

They do not realize that all that will accomplish is causing what few subscribers they have to leave and will not garner any new ones.

Shrimpor

Aug 13, 2023
It seems that as lot of developers are using the paywall idea. They figure if they can not gain subscribers and hence money normally. They will paywall things and that will equate to instant interest and hence more money for them.

They do not realize that all that will accomplish is causing what few subscribers they have to leave and will not garner any new ones.
Why would it cause subscribers to leave?

Reactions: Joi_fan

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
whoever wants the free / paywalled version 0.8 can find it here:

win/linux

mac

android

I will wait for v 0.8-X or another X version.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't even know if it's worth it...none of what is below sounds like sex.

• A new body massage event at pool with housemate. (with 2 newly added events.)
  • A new breast massage event at pool with housemate. (with 2 newly added events.)
  • A new breast teasing event inside the pool with housemate.
  • Added a new event location - The Lake.
  • A new normal event at the lake with Housemate.
  • A new swimming event at the lake with Housemate.
  • A new 'pussy jerking' repeatable event with the Landlady.
Looks like the dev is really focused on upgrading/expanding the 'alternate' path. Even if not paywalled, shows a clear direction in development.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
OOOF. Reading all the comments on the paywall, already thinking to give this a miss. I also remember there not being a lot to do. That's usually a big issue with cames that have time zone type mechanics. Is that still the case as well as the paywall? Becuase OUCH if so.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone got a backup for the patch the mega link is down

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes