• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Incest patch in the op has been deleted. So, I made one.
MC is still calling his mom by her name when you talk to her at work (the library). Don't know how many other instances there are of this happening, but it's an incomplete patch either way.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
MC is still calling his mom by her name when you talk to her at work (the library). Don't know how many other instances there are of this happening, but it's an incomplete patch either way.
Edited the scripts and tried to reduce the name calling. More Mom and Dad.

Reactions: viclog1

dartman51

Nov 29, 2017
I realize this is a DEMO, but seriously?? An 18 year old guy, jizzes in his pants, and doesn't know what it is??? And what 18 year old doesn't know how to jerk off? Just some food for thought. Oh, and the mom. When did "big boobs" translate to "Huge, Humongous, Oversized, Blown out of proportion, boobs? I like "big boobs" as much as the next guy, but there comes a point in which they are no longer sexy. Again, just food for thought. Otherwise, I like the game.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I realize this is a DEMO, but seriously?? An 18 year old guy, jizzes in his pants, and doesn't know what it is??? And what 18 year old doesn't know how to jerk off? Just some food for thought. Oh, and the mom. When did "big boobs" translate to "Huge, Humongous, Oversized, Blown out of proportion, boobs? I like "big boobs" as much as the next guy, but there comes a point in which they are no longer sexy. Again, just food for thought. Otherwise, I like the game.
You want my honest opinion?
The only reason he's 18, well according to the stat his 21 but it doesn't matter, he's only at this age because of laws. I wish more devs would let us input the age of the mc. I believe I only played two games with that option.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Who in their right mind is thinking "Mmmhmm, oh yeah, he's totally 18 baby. A whole legal adult and there's nothing taboo going on here. Nuh-uh." While they're jerking off in the privacy of their own home or public restroom anyway. What a freak.

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
the game is interesting and promising in its genre, but the mother figure is ugly and made by a not very healthy person

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Where does vag sex come in? Im at the part where we suck akikos titties but no more quests after that.

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes