1.90 star(s) 7 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
UnknownDesire-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Sandbox... okay. Let's see what this game is like.
1719248748006.png
Let's get on the with the game! Take me inside, dev!!
1719248796620.png
THEN WHY DID I HAVE THE CHOICE TO 'GET INSIDE'????!!!!???

Seriously, why is this a thing?
The worst part is - you choose to 'ring the doorbell' after the 'just go inside' option doesn't work, and the MC instead says "Oh right, i have a key" and walks in anyway. So why even put this choice?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
The guy started his game a year ago, he's only at 0.8 (a sign he's not progressing). And from the 2nd scene, one and already locked for customers. It smells like a scam my dear. It went straight into the trash.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
2LAOD
From 1-star reveiew
Yes, we play the games for free, but we also advertise the developers way more than they could ever do on their own. Even if 1% of the people who follow a developer on this site become a paid 5$ sub, it's always more than enough to make a living.

A clear statement to justify stealing someone's work.
Hey, I know you worked your ass off to create this, but I'm going to steal it; I'll make sure to put in a good word for you back at the next pirate get-together. :(

Yeah, yeah, delete for off-topic. :cautious:

I like the game. For a first-time (foreign)* dev, it's got potential.

*When I say "foreign" dev, I'm saying they have more hurdles to jump than an English-speaking dev.

Reactions: Marta and Krat0$

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
2LAOD
From 1-star reveiew
Yes, we play the games for free, but we also advertise the developers way more than they could ever do on their own. Even if 1% of the people who follow a developer on this site become a paid 5$ sub, it's always more than enough to make a living.

A clear statement to justify stealing someone's work.
Hey, I know you worked your ass off to create this, but I'm going to steal it; I'll make sure to put in a good word for you back at the next pirate get-together. :(

Yeah, yeah, delete for off-topic. :cautious:

I like the game. For a first-time (foreign)* dev, it's got potential.

*When I say "foreign" dev, I'm saying they have more hurdles to jump than an English-speaking dev.
It's weird, I just read his comment and that's not what he meant. He said it wasn't normal for him to block so much content when he worked very little on his games. That's what I think too.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's weird, I just read his comment, and that's not what he meant. He said it wasn't normal for him to block so much content when he worked very little on his games. That's what I think, too.
No here has the right to judge and then penalize him for that. Also, read the whole review.
I expected this kind of response from most of the members here. Just because this site looks legit doesn't mean what is going on is legit.
It frightening when the members are blind to the theft going on.

Here's a question: Why were paywalls created?

It's unfinished, but you should have expected it from the version number. I really love the model for the “mother”.
This was taken from a review, but I agree with the statement.

Yzmael

Oct 13, 2017
No here has the right to judge and then penalize him for that. Also, read the whole review.
As a potential costumer, we all have the right to both judge and penalize him for it. There are tons of games out there of infinitely better quality that have the business acumen to understand that the more a game sells, the more pirated it is. Especially because this is his first project, he should be trying to show that he can make a decent game and deliver consistently. I haven't followed the game long enough to give you an accurate measurement of either, so I won't go there.

I'm not arguing for or against pirating content, I'm just saying that it is not a sound tactic to paywall content in your game explicitly because players feel cheated out of the content. You might as well completely remove the "paywall" aspect and just leave a "public" version of your game and a "paid" one with even more content(which is what most people do, with subscribers having access to more recent versions of their games).

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I expected this kind of response from most of the members here. Just because this site looks legit doesn't mean what is going on is legit.
It frightening when the members are blind to the theft going on.

Here's a question: Why were paywalls created?

It's unfinished, but you should have expected it from the version number. I really love the model for the “mother”.
This was taken from a review, but I agree with the statement.
Kind of weird to take a moral high ground when you're on a piracy forum, don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong in paywall-ing a VN/game or anything of the sort since that is the decision of the creator but saying no one has the right to criticize is ridiculous.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
As a potential customer, we all have the right to both judge and penalize him for it.
You do not have to right to penalize him. Reasonably and logically justify that statement.

I'm not arguing for or against pirating content, I'm just saying that it is not a sound tactic to paywall content in your game explicitly because players feel cheated out of the content. You might as well completely remove the "paywall" aspect and just leave a "public" version of your game and a "paid" one with even more content(which is what most people do, with subscribers having access to more recent versions of their games).
The highlighted statement makes no sense. The non-paying players have cheated the dev of of income.
Paywalls are the response to piracy. Public and paid versions are a response to piracy.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Kind of weird to take a moral high ground when you're on a piracy forum, don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong in paywall-ing a VN/game or anything of the sort since that is the decision of the creator but saying no one has the right to criticize is ridiculous.
I was expecting this weak comment.
Where would we pirates see this side of the coin otherwise?
Yeah, we do have the right to criticize, but not in the whiny, entitled way 90% of the members do.
(Oh, it's paywalled. Oh, there wasn't enough content to fap to, I'm going to leave a 1-star review, etc... )

It's really funny that all this will get deleted for off-topic. Loop-hole smoop-hole.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I was expecting this weak comment.
Where would we pirates see this side of the coin otherwise?
Yeah, we do have the right to criticize, but not in the whiny, entitled way 90% of the members do.
(Oh, it's paywalled. Oh, there wasn't enough content to fap to, I'm going to leave a 1-star review, etc... )

It's really funny that all this will get deleted for off-topic. Loop-hole smoop-hole.
His comment is harsh but just as valid as yours, if you're that bothered by it just report. I've had more on topic and serious reviews deleted because they were reported lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unknown Desire [v0.8] [FeelGoodGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

1.90 star(s) 7 Votes