4.20 star(s) 128 Votes

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
True, this game had potencial but if you really want a game and say wow, my middle signature is the one, left signature is completed.
Already got it I think on Steam (just checked, it's Book 1 I own)... and you are right, one of the best looking visuals out there to date. Story ain't half bad either.

Reactions: chicho1958

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
here is my unofficial Android port of Unleashed v0.6.5b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
CB should abandoned his game and start selling renders of Shannon. How did the dev of Come Inside. It can't get the worse anyway.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
CB should abandoned his game and start selling renders of Shannon. How did the dev of Come Inside. It can't get the worse anyway.
Isn't that the main business model anyway? $500 a month for a handful of renders, some of which link up in a sequence but a lot don't?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
This game is so fucking funny. The girls are a total riot!

All that weird shit with "Oh Don Piano" shit. Shannon's being weird with her hands up, like I don't know what the fuck that shit is about, Maeve is like, "What the fuck is that shit about!?" and then we cut over to Angel, and her fucking hands are up doing that weird shit too as she explains some shit! :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they're all so fucking cute! Fucking cute, and fucking funny. I love this shit! :ROFLMAO:

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Disappointing doesn't really cut it 15 months and actually less than 10 mins honestly can't think of anything new to say about this dev that hasn't been said already the funniest thing is the dev has the balls to show up on this thread

Reactions: maxvkwong
May 15, 2022
Disappointing doesn't really cut it 15 months and actually less than 10 mins honestly can't think of anything new to say about this dev that hasn't been said already the funniest thing is the dev has the balls to show up on this thread
The developer has zero balls since he has anyone that has said even the tiniest amount of criticism towards him on his ignore list. Only the ones that give praise or defend have been left.

It takes real balls to face the people calling him out.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The developer has zero balls since he has anyone that has said even the tiniest amount of criticism towards him on his ignore list. Only the ones that give praise or defend have been left.

It takes real balls to face the people calling him out.
Usually before I play a game I read the reviews and always the one's with 1-2-3 stars because I know the 5 star reviews are from the Patron pages or just fake accounts. There's only 1 game where the 5 stars are right(middle signature).

Reactions: CriticalDecision

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
CarbonBlue Before I get started I know the issues you been threw and sorry to hear about it, no one should go threw that but that's part of life. Now to the issue. Haven't played in a very long time and was disappointed when I saw nothing new. If you have a cow you have to feed it so the herd grows bigger if you don't feed it, well it ends up in the slaughter house. You have a very good game ain't going to deny that, but you ain't feeding the cows outside the fence if you want more cows you have to feed them. I support some Devs same goes to the modders and will support your game but I need to see that you really care about the herd waiting on the other side of the fence. A happy cow gives more milk than a skinny one.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
CarbonBlue Before I get started I know the issues you been threw and sorry to hear about it, no one should go threw that but that's part of life. Now to the issue. Haven't played in a very long time and was disappointed when I saw nothing new. If you have a cow you have to feed it so the herd grows bigger if you don't feed it, well it ends up in the slaughter house. You have a very good game ain't going to deny that, but you ain't feeding the cows outside the fence if you want more cows you have to feed them. I support some Devs same goes to the modders and will support your game but I need to see that you really care about the herd waiting on the other side of the fence. A happy cow gives more milk than a skinny one.
what the fuck are you talking about?

also, I can't believe people are still checking out this crap, I guess wibble must still be shilling this...

EDIT: fuckin' lol... he actually is... gaddamn :ROFLMAO:

oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: maxvkwong and BTWZ1
4.20 star(s) 128 Votes