4.20 star(s) 128 Votes

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
I'll be honest, I don't usually read a game's forum or reviews before trying it out, so I went into this not knowing it was "slice-of-life"/"no-plot", and I admit that's on me; but when various events occurred somewhat early on, my brain was piecing together a plot that, apparently, doesn't exist, involving werewolves, vampires, and the like, hence the name 'Unleashed'.. But that would mean a plot, and I haven't seen a hint of that since. But maybe that was just the developer messing with us. Maybe there will be an eleventh-hour twist/reveal?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I'll be honest, I don't usually read a game's forum or reviews before trying it out, so I went into this not knowing it was "slice-of-life"/"no-plot", and I admit that's on me; but when various events occurred somewhat early on, my brain was piecing together a plot that, apparently, doesn't exist, involving werewolves, vampires, and the like, hence the name 'Unleashed'.. But that would mean a plot, and I haven't seen a hint of that since. But maybe that was just the developer messing with us. Maybe there will be an eleventh-hour twist/reveal?
prepare-to-be-disappointed.gif

There won't be. :)

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Unleashed does mean something. I've said since the beginning that there will come a point where shit gets weird. It doesn't necessarily mean there'll be a plot, but there will be more... focus. There's never going to be a point in Unleashed where there's a traditional story.

And who said that werewolves aren't part of it?

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The whole game doesn't mean anything. It's over five years old and what you see is all the dev was able to create. There's no story or plot, and will never be. Dev is a liar and trolls the players. He literally insults them. Just read this thread. The release circles are easy to see: five days before the Abandoned tag comes a new update with 100 renders. Do yourself a favor and forget this shit here exists.

4.20 star(s) 128 Votes