4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
4 minutes, 17 seconds, 45 hundredths! This is how long it took me to fold this update! This VN started in July 2019. At this rate, we can hope to see the outcome around 2025 - 2026, at best ... Good luck, I'm giving up!
What are you worried about? by that time, the Cyberdyne Systems would have been put into operation a long time ago, Skynet would have been linked and by the judgment day most of us would have already died, so... ;) :LOL:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
4 minutes, 17 seconds, 45 hundredths! This is how long it took me to fold this update! This VN started in July 2019. At this rate, we can hope to see the outcome around 2025 - 2026, at best ... Good luck, I'm giving up!
I remember reading that part 2 of the update(that should be in quotes) was coming soon. here we are MONTHS later and its finally here. Still advertised as part 2. Now I can finally download it but I do feel for the rest of you.

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Funny little AVN with some heartfelt moments with Angel, who is clearly falling hard for the MC.

Olivia is a bit too generic horny landlady AVN tropey for me. I like Maeve, but she reminds me too much of Gracie from DeLuca Family, who IMO is more interesting, but there's still potential and she is in my top two. Totally-not-Sage is fun as a trickster but needs a bit more three dimensionality as a character. Angel has the potential for the making of an interesting dramatic arc amidst an otherwise humorous story.

Biggest complaint, however: MC has zero personality. I guess the intention is to make MC a player self-insert as opposed to an actual character?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I will happyly fall with her .. we be snugglng all the way down,
Then she can spread her beautifully feathery cotton candy marsmallow wings and save me.
Funny little AVN with some heartfelt moments with Angel, who is clearly falling hard for the MC.

Olivia is a bit too generic horny landlady AVN tropey for me. I like Maeve, but she reminds me too much of Gracie from DeLuca Family, who IMO is more interesting, but there's still potential and she is in my top two. Totally-not-Sage is fun as a trickster but needs a bit more three dimensionality as a character. Angel has the potential for the making of an interesting dramatic arc amidst an otherwise humorous story.

Biggest complaint, however: MC has zero personality. I guess the intention is to make MC a player self-insert as opposed to an actual character?
Angel oN!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

Sage? She just another girl with freckles? Honestly if you are referring to Shannon, I thought she was quite unique in appearance.

EDIT: Only girl I know called sage is from Being a DIK and I've held off all this time since A..............[COMMENT REDACTED]

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did we really wait like 8+ months for a part 2 update to the last one, giving us like 5 minutes of new content? What has the dev been doing this whole time? Genuine question. Other devs who get accused of slowing updates and making them smaller to milk patreon money start off this way. Just saying.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020

Yeah, Angel has a huge growth opportunity and to evolve into a great character.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes