4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The last update was 13 months ago.

We're nowhere near the final stretch. The decision the character makes at the end of this update is not permanent. If you choose to stay on the couch with Olivia, the mother, it doesn't mean you won't get the chance to get with another girl in the future.
I hope there is a lot of fcking going on on separate routes, and then a harem ending possibility. :love:
And keep the humour as long as possible. :D

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
It was a solid update, but incredibly short and disappointing for the over a year it took to come out. I'm not sure I understand why people support this game on patreon, and after it took over a year for this very short update I won't understand why people would continue to support it after this.

kerriwm25

Mar 19, 2020
Supporters of CB on Patreon probably fall into three categories:

Category 1: Those rich enough not to care how often a release comes out.
Category 2: Newcomers to the game that want to show their appreciation (and from Unleashed Virgin perspective, there is quite a bit to appreciate).

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
It was a solid update, but incredibly short and disappointing for the over a year it took to come out. I'm not sure I understand why people support this game on patreon, and after it took over a year for this very short update I won't understand why people would continue to support it after this.
something about a fool and their money soon being parted

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Supporters of CB on Patreon probably fall into three categories:

Category 1: Those rich enough not to care how often a release comes out.
Category 2: Newcomers to the game that want to show their appreciation (and from Unleashed Virgin perspective, there is quite a bit to appreciate).

and the 3rd?

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Sorry about asking something non-game related, and if it's been asked before I apologize further, but the painting in Maeve's room really caught my attention and I'm wondering if anyone knows it's name or where I might find it...

painting.JPG

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1221060
Unleashed [v0.6b2] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by Blackeye.

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod JokerLeader~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry about asking something non-game related, and if it's been asked before I apologize further, but the painting in Maeve's room really caught my attention and I'm wondering if anyone knows it's name or where I might find it...

View attachment 2599179
You can reverse image search it on google or on yandex. I got a bunch of results for this image, not the artist or anything but the image itself. However the quality is blurry or poor despite the large resolutions. Maybe the dev can post the original file for you or you can spend some time reverse image searching and clicking through everything to get a nice quality version or the original artist source.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
wow ...i was hoping for more,,,,finsih this update and ...im a little dissapointed ..
mc looks like he is numb all the time...the show in the store ,was ok but angel destroy the others in a such classy way.....
i was hoping for more olivia or any milfs outthere but not this ...is too much of same characters all the time ...the barmaid and the other blonde were hot.....but too gad damn red flags everywhere,,,,,,

Dec 7, 2019
On one hand what happened to this game is sad, on the other I completely support taking all the money suckers are willing to give you with minimal effort

It's just that the resulting mediocrity is bugging me, this could have become one of the best games out here but why even aim for greatness when you'll get paid for whatever you throw at the people at the last second? Many cases like this.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes