• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Cuddles with Angel just made me like GIMME MOAR!!
On another note, Maeve is hot af too...as is Olivia, Fuck sake dev! can't you make 1 hot Li and the rest ugly to spare my torturous indecision :HideThePain:
Multiple saves. There are plenty of save slots that you could play a separate save for each of the main 4 girls and still have spare slots.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
nice to see a new update on this, kinda liked the humor in the previous episodes, hope dev can keep up with that

Oct 11, 2022
For those of you saying it's boring and nothing's happening... please understand that this is a "slice of life visual novel". That means there is literally no plot. And that's not really going to change.

This VN is all about the characters. Eventually something crazy will happen that you'll have figured out if you've checked out the hidden messages and clues, but then after that it'll go back to being about the characters. If that sounds boring to you, there's no hard feelings, but you're not going to enjoy this VN.
The Slice

mickey-mouse-gentle-cut.gif

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
For those of you saying it's boring and nothing's happening... please understand that this is a "slice of life visual novel". That means there is literally no plot. And that's not really going to change.

This VN is all about the characters. Eventually something crazy will happen that you'll have figured out if you've checked out the hidden messages and clues...
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WHO-WANTS-TO-LIE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

kinox90

Sep 3, 2017
Unleashed was an easy top 5 for me when it first launched, awesome renders and I enjoyed the story. Things went by and I ended up cancelling my pledge 8 months ago due to the lack of progress and tbh I enjoyed this game so much I thought about resuming my sub right away when I saw the update notifications tonight. It's unfortunate that Carbonblue doesn't put more effort into his project, could be very profitable in the long run.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Unleashed was an easy top 5 for me when it first launched, awesome renders and I enjoyed the story. Things went by and I ended up cancelling my pledge 8 months ago due to the lack of progress and tbh I enjoyed this game so much I thought about resuming my sub right away when I saw the update notifications tonight. It's unfortunate that Carbonblue doesn't put more effort into his project, could be very profitable in the long run.
Judging by how much he jokes here, he is interesting in being stand up artist and not a game dev

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Can someone maybe give me an example for something the dev meant with this:

-The game is not contained to the game. The code is part of the game. This forum is part of the game. In each area there is misleading information.
-The girls in this game will lie to you.
-I will lie to you.
-There may be some confusing aspects about the game. Everything will eventually make sense.

Is there anything you guys discovered that would fit that description? I have no idea what could be meant with this.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Actually it is pretty simple, this game and this forum are both meant to have fun, so the developer has added some fake bugs in the game and we have spent a lot of time discussing if Maeve was actually a werewolf (like she stated in the game) and if so, what is the right length for the pubic hair of a werewolf girl. Maybe this isn't your kind of humor, but it was pretty funny back at the days.
About the "The girls in this game will lie to you", look to how Olivia has manipulated Sean in order to sell the house to Zita.

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Damn! saves not working
This is the first I'm hearing of a saves issue. If you previously played 0.6b and loaded episode 6 into 0.6b2, you could run into issues. You just need to start 0.6 over and you'll be ok. If that's not the issue then please let me know and I'll look into it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is the first I'm hearing of a saves issue. If you previously played 0.6b and loaded episode 6 into 0.6b2, you could run into issues. You just need to start 0.6 over and you'll be ok. If that's not the issue then please let me know and I'll look into it.
My most recent saves from April 22 didn't work, but going back to the previous where you're in your bedroom and Shannon is telling you there's nothing you can do. That one did work. Here's one of my errors if you want to check it out but I'm not concerned about it.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
My most recent saves from April 22 didn't work, but going back to the previous where you're in your bedroom and Shannon is telling you there's nothing you can do. That one did work. Here's one of my errors if you want to check it out but I'm not concerned about it.

i had the same issue, i had it saved right before the flash last episode but that save didn't work so i had to revert back to a slightly earlier one.

Reactions: fishbrain

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
i had the same issue, i had it saved right before the flash last episode but that save didn't work so i had to revert back to a slightly earlier one.
I'm sorry you guys are experiencing that. Looking into it.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes