4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
There's no update process. You just download the new version, unzip the folder to your desired location and play it. Your saves are stored in C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game. You can delete the old version at any time.

Edit - Obviously this is for Windows. If you're on a Mac then I have no idea where saves are located, sorry! :)

Figured it out while i was waiting on the answer and already got through the update. Was that the end of the game or just a stop point for now?

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
There's no update process. You just download the new version, unzip the folder to your desired location and play it. Your saves are stored in C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game. You can delete the old version at any time.

Edit - Obviously this is for Windows. If you're on a Mac then I have no idea where saves are located, sorry! :)
Mac:
User/yousername/Libary/RenPy/Name_of_the_game ;)

Reactions: CarbonBlue

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
I hope pregnancy will be considered as planned tags (and make it optional so people who's not into it still can enjoy this game)

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Pregnancy will not be a featured part of Unleashed. In the epilogue after you've made your choice for what girl(s), if any, you wish to end up with, you might have an opportunity to knock them up as you see your future life. But it's not going to be a big, major part of the game.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
so, wait, was that the ending? if you play with the WT enabled it says ending next to the name of whoever you go t bed with... but this game doesn't have the competed tag? ...and i want more!

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
so, wait, was that the ending? if you play with the WT enabled it says ending next to the name of whoever you go t bed with... but this game doesn't have the competed tag? ...and i want more!
No, it's just the end of this update, and perhaps signifying your primary choice of love interest.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

Kamperkai1

Jan 9, 2020
Wait, so did bro just give up and cut this thing short or what? Ending? I was half expecting this thing to go through like a full school year. If this updates the end then its like a week long.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes