• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
when you notice the update has finally arrived:

Which one of the 3 ?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Great fan of this VN. Now the question on everyone's mind: when is the next update? Please be mercyfull !
The official answer to that question was, is and always will be Soon™. Now all we have to do is to find out to which unit of time Soon™ corresponds.
:unsure:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Next update will actually be in like a week or two.

The update after that won't happen until I've milked all my patrons dry and the haters here on F95zone can finally stand righteously, their fists in the air, and proclaim, "we alone warned you of the great evil within this developer."

:)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Suck you dry is Maeve's job; accordingly to Shannon.

The update after that won't happen until I've milked all my patrons dry and the haters here on F95zone can finally stand righteously, their fists in the air, and proclaim, "we alone warned you of the great evil within this developer."

And then you can tell "Actually I warned you!"
:giggle:

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017

milk-star-wars.gif

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I chose Shannon at the end of the last update because well she is Shannon Maeva & Angel don't stand a chance against her.
I Also chose all her options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least the other girls don't know I favor her lol they don't know it yet but my penis is only for Shannon.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Just found out this was recently updated. I have version V0.5v3 how do i go about updating it to the latest version?
There's no update process. You just download the new version, unzip the folder to your desired location and play it. Your saves are stored in C:/Users/yourusername/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Name_of_the_game. You can delete the old version at any time.

Edit - Obviously this is for Windows. If you're on a Mac then I have no idea where saves are located, sorry! :)

Reactions: Geowraith
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes