4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 18, 2018
I use to have a completely different answer to this. Now I just fall back on: Search this thread.

That goes for all the other errors you find in the game.

Hint: It's not because I'm trying to brush off your question.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Those bugs are displaying images.

Code:
In script.rpy
   screen error2: displays error_courage.webp
   screen error1: displays error_name.webp

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
That's a persistent bug that I'm having trouble squashing. I'm hoping to have it fixed in the next update. Sorry about that.
Okay I just downloaded the game for the first time and thought it was a new issue. It is interesting that it has been almost a year now since the original release that you are still having issues with this. You might want to ask someone who is knowledgeable in Renpy to help you.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Okay I just downloaded the game for the first time and thought it was a new issue. It is interesting that it has been almost a year now since the original release that you are still having issues with this. You might want to ask someone who is knowledgeabe in Renpy to help you.
Which obviously isn't me. I am an application developer IRL in several programming languages, but not Ren'Py.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Okay I just downloaded the game for the first time and thought it was a new issue. It is interesting that it has been almost a year now since the original release that you are still having issues with this. You might want to ask someone who is knowledgeable in Renpy to help you.
Which obviously isn't me. I am an application developer IRL in several programming languages, but not Ren'Py.
Have you ever wondered where Shanon's sense of humor came from, guys?

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes