4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There are two sex scenes in the game (see tags above), one oral and one hot vaginal penetration. In addition, a lot of humor.
Is there any scene with with the red hair girl? i haven't played the game yet but she seem interesting :p

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
Sometimes i got this scene like when i want choice them name or when i choice sometings. Like ''Dont risk it peeking'' but this scene comes and MC peeking her?? BTW i started fresh I'm not using old save file or someting.

View attachment 675537
That's a persistent bug that I'm having trouble squashing. I'm hoping to have it fixed in the next update. Sorry about that.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for walkthrough. BTW for which girls which type points needed? Like Olivia - Choice kindness instead of perv, or choice meave - perv instead of kind like this? Or doesnt mather?
Everything I know about the game points and variables is in the guide, as far as what it will affect in the future, only the developer knows that.

Last edited:

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I played whole game without skipping and reading all story. I never make rewiews without playing whole content. And I always give first relaise games +1 star if they are promising. You can read my ratings for evidence. And you can be sure i played lots of game if you look my ratings you can see lots of game here. BTW thanks for prejudice about my senses and blaming me for nothing..
I'm not blaming you for anything. I just know that things have gone over your head. This is a game where few people are even close to understanding what's going on, so that's not unusual.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not blaming you for anything. I just know that things have gone over your head. This is a game where few people are even close to understanding what's going on, so that's not unusual.
true , true i'm so confused , well it could be my age tho

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I played whole game reading story and without skipping like lots of people only wants fap. I never make rewiews without playing whole content. And I always give first relaise games +1 star if they are promising. You can read my ratings for evidence. And you can be sure i played lots of game if you look my ratings you can see lots of game here. BTW thanks for prejudice about my senses and blaming me for nothing..
The main problem with your review is “the originality of the story”. Obviously you didn't understand some of the circumstances, and I didn't want to ruin the pleasure of finding them in my previous reaction on your post.
So to sum it up, in this game not everything is as it seems at first glance.

We need to train our [GetIt] ability.

EDIT: If you want to know more, I recommend exploring the thread for more clues.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes