4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
did this game get abandoned ???
i know CarbonBlue went threw some really crappy things life has thrown at him ...
i pray things works out my friend .... :)

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Not really - Carbon posts a render a couple of times a month. Maybe people are just meant to stitch them all together and then come up with their own story to suit? :)
That'd be big brain 4d chess.

But seriously, I'd hate to be in the devs shoes since you just know whenever the update finally comes out (i think it's coming up on a year and a half shortly since the last one) people are going to criticize the size of it lol.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
That'd be big brain 4d chess.

But seriously, I'd hate to be in the devs shoes since you just know whenever the update finally comes out (i think it's coming up on a year and a half shortly since the last one) people are going to criticize the size of it lol.
I don't think the size of the update really matters, to be honest. It's the complete bullshit about deadlines and fake excuses that annoys. It's their VN, they can do what they like, but taking money off people and making pathetic excuses for not delivering on promises is milking and just makes you out as a liar.

It's a shame, because there is clearly some talent in the art design, but without the rest of the elements of a good VN, it's all a bit pointless.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul1257

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Chapter 6 overdue by 61 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 29 days.

1 year 1 month and 25 days since last update.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes