4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
May 15, 2022
Everybody give your guesses for what bullshit excuse we'll get this time! I'm going with abducted by aliens!
1: His favorite houseplant died.
2: He forgot that he was allowed to work on the game.
3: Next excuse is that someone stepped on a butterfly which caused a nature lover to get mad and throw their lowfat almond milk latte with 2 pumps of cream at the person which missed hitting the windshield of a semi causing it to crash into a firework shop setting off the fireworks sending one sky high to 30K feet straight into the engine of a 747 sending it flying right above Carbons house causing his house to rattle which makes his low fat almond milk latte with 2 pumps of cream fall off his PC desk right onto his hard drive meanwhile a beautiful butterfly flies past his window.
4: Generic excuse #185,193.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
1: His favorite houseplant died.
2: He forgot that he was allowed to work on the game.
3: Next excuse is that someone stepped on a butterfly which caused a nature lover to get mad and throw their lowfat almond milk latte with 2 pumps of cream at the person which missed hitting the windshield of a semi causing it to crash into a firework shop setting off the fireworks sending one sky high to 30K feet straight into the engine of a 747 sending it flying right above Carbons house causing his house to rattle which makes his low fat almond milk latte with 2 pumps of cream fall off his PC desk right onto his hard drive meanwhile a beautiful butterfly flies past his window.
4: Generic excuse #185,193.
Pretty sure I've seen another Dev somewhere use #3. Or at least, a very close approximation. :ROFLMAO:

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
I cannot believe that after his post in April stating yet again that a update was just around the corner here we are again with no update and a few poor souls went and believed his lying again and joined his Patreon page,bumping up his income.
On June 25th this so called game will be five years old:eek:
He has still not learned to stop lying to himself, as he apparently can't understand that if you keep up with this bullshit you are going to receive a lot of negativity. I know he hates F95Zone because he gets called out for his lying, but needs to start to realize that some potential new patreon's come to these threads to read posts and yes some negative feedback as well as positive feedback as well, if they are positive about a AVN game then they may support that Dev. As yes there is a lot that goes into a upadte for a game Rendering writing coding buying assets planning the game so it flows.
It's a shame as the game has great potential with good writing, but with so many other games out there he needs to start to realize that his competitor's in this AVN market are leaving him in the dust and he,s steadily lossing supporters
Yes I know he's just lost his mother and trust me I know that feeling very well as recently lost my father as well.
In all fairness at least he has not abandined the game as yet and would love to see the game carry on so maybe he should just pause his Patreon page and stop taking money until he can sort out his life.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
In all fairness at least he has not abandined the game as yet and would love to see the game carry on so maybe he should just pause his Patreon page and stop taking money until he can sort out his life.
PAUSE!?
spongebob-patrick.gif

Ok ok. Here is Carbon in April 2023:
Screenshot 2024-05-26 174214.png

Notice how he said if it wasn't out BEFORE May he would not charge? a.k.a pause.

Now read further.
Screenshot 2024-05-26 173002.png

He ain't pausing shit.

Reactions: Fap2766

John972

Apr 24, 2018
PAUSE!?
View attachment 3674432

Ok ok. Here is Carbon in April 2023:
View attachment 3674434

Notice how he said if it wasn't out BEFORE May he would not charge? a.k.a pause.

Now read further.
View attachment 3674438

He ain't pausing shit.
Oh, Lordy! Not this Renp'y coding by ChatGPT stuff again?

I will guarantee that any novice who tries coding by ChatGPT will expend more time fixing the resulting screwups that by learning to code what they need on the go. Oh, and after five years, this Dev should no longer be a novice.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Oh, Lordy! Not this Renp'y coding by ChatGPT stuff again?

I will guarantee that any novice who tries coding by ChatGPT will expend more time fixing the resulting screwups that by learning to code what they need on the go. Oh, and after five years, this Dev should no longer be a novice.
Ren'py doesn't need ChatGPT... lol... It's not that complicated a "language".

Reactions: John972

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Hot news! Carbonblue has posted 2, yes TWO renders in the Patreon updates. Well, that's his work done for May. $320 a render. Money well spent by those supporters.

• Sad
Reactions: DinosTheGreekos
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes