4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Hot news! Carbonblue has posted 2, yes TWO renders in the Patreon updates. Well, that's his work done for May. $320 a render. Money well spent by those supporters.
You don't understand. He created this 2 renders with sweat and blood. And ever PinkCake with it's huge updates cannot compare in terms of elaboration of this renders

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Ren'py doesn't need ChatGPT... lol... It's not that complicated a "language".
It doesn't matter that a Dev doesn't "need" ChatGPT for Ren'py coding - it's at least the second time in the past couple of years that THIS Dev has mentioned trying to use ChatGPT for coding, with predictably bad results...

Reactions: Essh

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I do. I'm an obese diabetic. But what was the contest? :D
Ha!

Me too! CPAP FTW.

There was a post a bit back about what excuse they though the dev would use for not getting the update done and according to Patron, they were going in for a sleep study to check for apnea.

Reactions: Machete

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Oh, Lordy! Not this Renp'y coding by ChatGPT stuff again?

I will guarantee that any novice who tries coding by ChatGPT will expend more time fixing the resulting screwups that by learning to code what they need on the go. Oh, and after five years, this Dev should no longer be a novice.
Can't rise above a novice if you just let a bot do all your coding and don't take the time to actually learn anything on your own. Kinda explains a lot actually.

Reactions: John972

Otter123

Dec 17, 2020
Ha!

Me too! CPAP FTW.

There was a post a bit back about what excuse they though the dev would use for not getting the update done and according to Patron, they were going in for a sleep study to check for apnea.
I still have hope in the abducted by aliens excuse coming sooner or later!

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
It takes over a year for this guy to make a 15-30 minute update, how is this not just considered abandoned at this point? I don't even think he's milking patrons, he's just straight up not competent enough to make this. Especially if he's using ChatGPT to code an easy language.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
It takes over a year for this guy to make a 15-30 minute update, how is this not just considered abandoned at this point? I don't even think he's milking patrons, he's just straight up not competent enough to make this. Especially if he's using ChatGPT to code an easy language.
He is absolutely milking people becuause he is getting $7k a year for a handful of renders and knowingly lying about progress that he isnt capable of delivering.

Otter123

Dec 17, 2020
Repeatedly lying about fake release dates and progress while refusing to ever put patreon payments on hold are obvious signs of intentionally milking patrons. Release dates get missed for various reasons all the time by other devs, but never by over a year (somehow possible for this dev) and when they do, respectable devs always put payments on hold until release.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
6.0 overdue by 34 days, Chapter 7 overdue by 2 days.

1 year 29 days since last update.
I just came back to this sight yesterday after taking quite a long break from these games. The last time I was here I downloaded the current Unleashed at the time, honestly enjoyed it though I was aware of the time between updates even back then. After reading your post I checked my own history to see when I was here last. 6/5/2023.

Have to thank you for saving me from wasting my time, lol.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I just came back to this sight yesterday after taking quite a long break from these games. The last time I was here I downloaded the current Unleashed at the time, honestly enjoyed it though I was aware of the time between updates even back then. After reading your post I checked my own history to see when I was here last. 6/5/2023.

Have to thank you for saving me from wasting my time, lol.
See, a lot of projects get abandoned or neglected or go in full milking mode and for the most case people is like 'Meh, whatever'. The reason why people is annoyed by the sorry state of this project is that it actually was really good. Too bad.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Repeatedly lying about fake release dates and progress while refusing to ever put patreon payments on hold are obvious signs of intentionally milking patrons. Release dates get missed for various reasons all the time by other devs, but never by over a year (somehow possible for this dev) and when they do, respectable devs always put payments on hold until release.
so the sleep studies i have done were all just overnight and years apart [like CBs updates]
BUT CB has put patreon stuff on hold; or rather stated if the update wasn't out by xx date, it goes on hold. and he did.
so not milking it like certain other devs who have made it an artform.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
so the sleep studies i have done were all just overnight and years apart [like CBs updates]
BUT CB has put patreon stuff on hold; or rather stated if the update wasn't out by xx date, it goes on hold. and he did.
so not milking it like certain other devs who have made it an artform.
When has CB ever put Patreon on hold?

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
more than a year ago he stated he would put patreon on hold if the update didn't come out by a specific date.
he then put out an update a few days before that [it was a really tiny update too]
Oh yes, rushed out a half finished short update and then carried on milking for another 13 months and counting.

Reactions: imzahai
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes