4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
We all love the game
No, some of us don't. I can't even see a game. It's a v0.6 and you're done with it in the same time the most games in v0.1 state. After 5 (FIVE!!) years of developing. I can't even made out a story yet. The dev is really good in making renders. That's it. I'm just here to watch the shit show the dev pulls off. He's trolling his audience. No, not only trolling. He even insults them and acts like a puberty child. Bad people may say he's just a scammer and milker. But I don't say he is one of that. You've to be nice to make money with scamming and milking. The cash cows have to like you to let you milk them. So he's definitely not a milker. He's just lazy and dumb. He could make 5k per month with a little effort. He has the talent for the visuals people like and would pay for. But no. He had to work for it and even be nice. Dude can't do this. Btw: we all know this game is Abandoned.png

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
Seeing this not being updated, is really one of Humanities biggest tragedies of the 21. century. (slightly exaggerated)
I really enjoyed the characters, such a shame~

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes