Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
same for me...apparently you need to check all those achievements...or at least this is what i understood so far

and if it isn't...then the dev fucked up his own game by making it overcomplicated and more sandbox-y than before...meaning that i'll wait that it's completed before i even consider touching it again.
Jeeeze, ill try it out and see.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Hello can anyone tell me where to get the Digital pass?
go see the principal and have "fun" with her and she says she will email you one. The next time you go to the school the cop will take you right where you want to go. There actually is no email. It just is there.

ad50966246

Jun 28, 2020
go see the principal and have "fun" with her and she says she will email you one. The next time you go to the school the cop will take you right where you want to go. There actually is no email. It just is there.
Thank you at first!
But where could i meet principal?
The cop just dont allow me to see her

Last edited:

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018
It's finally time.

UP V0.6.4 weekly update release day.
HI!
The making of the animations took almost 6 out of 7 working days. That's..... A LOT! But, huh! Animations and renders are just eye candy, all the magic is in the text. The text, the story - They can't suck. I wrote in a hurry full first sex scene with Elena. There are still many things left to do there (I spelled it right?). I want the whole thing with sexual satisfaction to work, to be interactive, not just a point collecting thing. The plan is to reward the player with the extra hot scenes if he earned all the SEX points!
Oh, yeah. About the plans. My plan for the next update!
  • Buy a song for each sex type dialogue (Roleplay, Loveplay, etc...)
  • OVER polishing Elena's first sex scene (Can't fail this one).
  • Finally finish Elena's casual sex scene.
  • Work on Melissa's love confession (Idea in the mind already).
  • Oh... Also, there is one interesting quest I planning to make for the next update :)
Fuh... All in all - Enjoy the hot scene with Elena. It's time to lose your virginity, boy!
+ I want to apologize to those who are paying much attention to the text. I'll make sure to polish more Elena's first sex scene.
Over.
V0.6.4 Changelog :
  • Added :
  • - Over 200 Renders.
  • - 30 Animations.
  • - 15 voice tracks.
  • - Continuation of first sex with Elena.
  • Voiced :
  • - Melissa petting blowjob scene.
  • Fixed :
  • - Optimized Gallery, Extra, Diary and Rewards screens. No more freezes.
  • - Bugs with the newcomers quest.
  • - Bugs with Melissa's date.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Update Release Dates (V0.6.5):
  • $10 Patrons: 21 January
  • Public Release: 28 January
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston

Update_064.jpg schedule winter.png 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

May 16, 2017
new to this game, what to do after confessing our love to the womens? bough them gifts but that didnt have any affect sometimes its not even the right one? any guide? im very confused

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Does the remake have everything or do you need to DL the VO4.2 first and then have it carry a save over to remake?

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Does the remake have everything or do you need to DL the VO4.2 first and then have it carry a save over to remake?
It's two entierly different games, as there's been a lot of changes, so saves does not carry. I'm not sure if the remake has caught up with the old one though. I doubt it has.

Edit; I recommend trying both though! Start with the old, then try the new, or vice versa ;)

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Gfx is beautiful, but that's it about this game. Unplayable. Hint system does not exist. Minigames? Pain in the ass, seen better on ZX spectrum 30 years ago. Old version had some sense, this one i cant move pass level 0 with all girls. Tried playing New Game 5 times so far / and lost will. There is too much totally irrelevant information aka hair style@, and almost NONE that matters. Development went VERY wrong turn, sorry to say that.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes