Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Ahem.
Hello everybody. I'm sorry that my first post took too long to write.
Well, where is to start with.
Firstly, I want to say a BIG thanks to everyone for a feedback, critique and for a providing interest into my work, I'm really appreciate it!
Alice.
She will definitely be back and there will be a plenty of actions with her.
English.
I'm sorry for my rough and broken English, I aware of this big problem and a my mistake. I know that grammar mistakes making a game less enjoyable for you, so what I can say right now is that, I will focus on this problem and will try my best to improve my grammar in a new version + fix current grammar mistakes.
Lastly, I want to say is that I will try to stay here, in this forum, active as possible. So feel free to ask me, if you a need help or advice!
Again, thanks everyone!

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
Ahem.
Hello everybody. I'm sorry that my first post took too long to write.
Well, where is to start with.
Firstly, I want to say a BIG thanks to everyone for a feedback, critique and for a providing interest into my work, I'm really appreciate it!
Alice.
She will definitely be back and there will be a plenty of actions with her.
English.
I'm sorry for my rough and broken English, I aware of this big problem and a my mistake. I know that grammar mistakes making a game less enjoyable for you, so what I can say right now is that, I will focus on this problem and will try my best to improve my grammar in a new version + fix current grammar mistakes.
Lastly, I want to say is that I will try to stay here, in this forum, active as possible. So feel free to ask me, if you a need help or advice!
Again, thanks everyone!
Welcome :)

What is your native language, if I may ask?

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Any animations in this?
Currently no, but I'm working on it.

This might kill this game for me at least, though I appreciate the recongination of the "controversial -ness" of it and that it should be optional.
Yep, NTR is a quite controversial genre and not welcomed by everyone. As I said before, I will make NTR only a optional.
Welcome :)

What is your native language, if I may ask?
Hey, thanks.
My native language is Russian.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hi there, Waifston, good to see You here :)
So I checked out Your game earlier in the day and I must say it has a huge potential, first months won't be easy but if You keep going I can easily see You in top games in here ;)
Girls are cute, their renders are really nice, hope to see more of each girl's story, introductions were fun.
Soundtrack isn't bad, not something I'd listen on my own, but suits the game.
My overall impression is positive, tho only thing I need now is simply more :p

nic_cage_moar.gif

Now, some criticism :oops:
You've heard that before, but Engrish is strong in there. Well, it's not actually the worst I've read, but still...
With a bit of patience You can become a millionaire doing photo shoots with Bianca simply swap smashing between LMB and CTRL, same goes with affection and lust, You can max girls stats in few seconds simply by repeating one action. It may not be a problem right now, but in future, when there will be more relationship levels, it can't be so easy to just get to girl, repeat and skip one action all over and in the end of the day doing all You want with her. I don't know how You're going to solve that, maybe limiting number of actions You can do with a girl, maybe some small event/quest to get to higher level, no idea, but I have faith in You :D It simply can't be so quick and easy to get into their panties :p

Well, I suppose that's about it. Best wishes and good luck to You, mate :)

Reactions: Waifston

Hellscream

Apr 18, 2018
Almost perfect it would be awesome for some animations in future,cause those titties need some movements :D good luck in future.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Unlimited Pleasure [v0.1] [Waifston] - Original Size: 1.29 GB

Download Win (312 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
terrible engrish i'm overlooking because the dames are hot AF..lol..and less shade on Kate..she aint chubby..she's the sexiest thing in the game...she's built for yum....she has the curves that drive a man wild..MC is a douche..knows nothing about dames if he thinks that chubby...
Rob, MC being a clueless douche is the par in ero-games, innit? That's why the few instances where we get a sympathetic, relatable, grown up MC with a spine are so damn precious.
And I totally agree on Kate. Very, very nice model. But then they all are - no mean accomplishment in HS.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Tried out the game, was actualy realy entertaining. Definitly one of my fovorites on this site righ now, love the character designs and story flow. English here and there isnt perfect, but i had no trouble reading it so it way better then some moonrune or jiberish games out here in mass.

Keep up the good work and good luck.

Reactions: Waifston

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
some errors in melissa drops menu from relationship into the teasing menu and as for activating console either change the value in the file or use unren you can also tweek the lust stats of the girls easy if you know how..overall nice start looking forward to playing more.

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes