• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

skyhy4

Mar 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Hellcatik, 게시물 : 2192890, 회원 : 521262"]
Shift + O
[/ 인용문]
I CAN'T USE A SHIFT+O

skyhy4

Mar 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "Mikilande, 게시물 : 2193013, 회원 : 629816"]
Shift + O, 작동하지 마라! 다른 해결책?
[/ 인용문]
ME TOO HOW TO USE [SHIFT + O]

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
[/ 인용문]
there are two ways first is to go into the common folder and find 00console open that with notepad and find config.console = False and change it to True and save then shift o should work...or number 2 download unren...or go here for unren instructions
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
hope this helps

qqwweee_123

Apr 29, 2019
[/ 인용문]
there are two ways first is to go into the common folder and find 00console open that with notepad and find config.console = False and change it to True and save then shift o should work...or number 2 download unren...or go here for unren instructions

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
cool. My UI disappeared and it doesn't come back so I can't see stats and all that. seems cool and really well done. Just needs some more story and it's A+
That's a problem we almost always see with Ren'Py games which I've thankfully not seen in a long time, until now.
And an update on the MalwareBytes thing: It no longer comes up as anomalyous, so hopefully that's because the dev contacted them and had it scrutinized. ( ° ͜ʖ °)

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
cool. My UI disappeared and it doesn't come back so I can't see stats and all that. seems cool and really well done. Just needs some more story and it's A+
This seems like a bug, I just tested it right now.
Problem with a rollback, after you save game and will try to rollback this will disable your UI permanently.
To avoid this, you have to perform any action after you saved game and after that, you can roll back as usual.
I will take care of it.

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
really copy my post lol

Reactions: skyhy4

Ippherita

Aug 5, 2017
how do the author generate the girls? I assume it is game like honey select, right? or is the author using Daz?

jikhak

May 5, 2017
This game is amazing the graphics are good, but i have some questions. How to Level up my all girls relationship to love , passion or fallen in love? how to level up my Lust to Obedient? is the game have not finish that far?

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
This game is amazing the graphics are good, but i have some questions. How to Level up my all girls relationship to love , passion or fallen in love? how to level up my Lust to Obedient? is the game have not finish that far?
this is game version "0.1" so no it's not finish

Reactions: Waifston

skyhy4

Mar 23, 2019
[인용 = "Nyms, 게시판 : 2194214, 회원 : 695692"]
really inner posts roll copying
[/ 인용문]
success!!! thank you very much

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes