Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Hey, I am just starting out and I am wondering on the selecting your avatar page; what do the avatars "sorted by playstyle" do? The others seem straightforward in modifying stats. Also do the patron avatars do anything?

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
I think we should be thinking of locking this thread and banning future updates from this dev.

Its a bit drastic, but all this thread seems to generate is fustration and possible threats to peoples pc's ect. Its been going on like this for months and months. No actual content is really there after you wade through all the threats and crashes and bugs.

Just think unless there is some sort of firmer action, or boycot, this will keep on going and never get sorted EVER.

Hey ho.
Well the update wasn't from the dev, it was a random person here. So any viruses and latter updates if not from the dev the virus arent his problem. Has for being behind on updates you nor anyone else can controll that. There is also the fact that he is in RU and a lot of stuff he cant have access to anymore....

Ill tell you now when he requested peope donate Boosty, it cost 1 dollar and every update has been working just fine.

Plus you being a long standing member here figured you be smarter. The 1 everyone been downloading is from a new member with 2 post

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well the update wasn't from the dev, it was a random person here. So any viruses and latter updates if not from the dev the virus arent his problem. Has for being behind on updates you nor anyone else can controll that. There is also the fact that he is in RU and a lot of stuff he cant have access to anymore....

Ill tell you now when he requested peope donate Boosty, it cost 1 dollar and every update has been working just fine.

Plus you being a long standing member here figured you be smarter. The 1 everyone been downloading is from a new member with 2 post
Hi,

Unfortunately I believe you are completely misguided and miss informed. Suggest you read through all posts and versions (which were the original devs I and many others have been using btw) and catchup.

Thanks for your rather unjustified post but i really don't believe you know what your talking about or have been through the pain barrier we all have over the past year or so. (as a paying supporter getting updates via the dev).

Bye. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021

Think you have the completely wrong context and grasp of the points made and are aiming it at the wrong person. Have been a paying supporter of W for absolutely ages and the updates have been absolutely terrible, hence why some have given up, inc me.

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
Hi,

Unfortunately I believe you are completely misguided and miss informed. Suggest you read through all posts and versions (which were the original devs I and many others have been using btw) and catchup.

Thanks for your rather unjustified post but i really don't believe you know what your talking about or have been through the pain barrier we all have over the past year or so. (as a paying supporter getting updates via the dev).

Well lately only people been complaining about the virus in the compressed pack, which didnt come from the dev.

• Angry

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
Think you have the completely wrong context and grasp of the points made and are aiming it at the wrong person. Have been a paying supporter of W for absolutely ages and the updates have been absolutely terrible, hence why some have given up, inc me.
Obviuosly you didnt give up, since your here.
you cant get game to work, but it works perfectly fine for myself and others?

• Angry
Reactions: DevSteve

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
Hi,

Why would I need to catch up? I'm using v1.05

• Angry

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Obviuosly you didnt give up, since your here.
you cant get game to work, but it works perfectly fine for myself and others?
Eh. lol - I am within my rights I believe to reply to a thread but no longer use that game.... Unless you have some sort of law in your head where this is not permitted.

Keep posting if you want to, but your points are not valid to the points we raised.

Last edited:

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
and just to be absolutely clear WADofMEAT the last version I used was Version 1.03 "FROM THE PATREON PAGE" and it bugs out... (as stated historically) so please get over yourself.

Maybe the new version 1.05 is fine, but not had it yet, but the bugs points raised were all VALID at time of posting based on the version FROM THE PATREON himself.

:)

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
and just to be absolutely clear WADofMEAT the last version I used was Version 1.03 "FROM THE PATREON PAGE" and it bugs out... (as stated historically) so please get over yourself.

Maybe the new version 1.05 is fine, but not had it yet, but the bugs points raised were all VALID at time of posting based on the version FROM THE PATREON himself.

:)
What's dev response for it?? I mean this Virus thing??

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
does anyone know in the "replay" why there is only 1 scene with each character? how do you view all scenes with every woman? thanks

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
What's dev response for it?? I mean this Virus thing??
Hi, From what I read and can see under the Patreon membership I had, nothing.

He's not able to get funds from the Patreon due to the conflict apparently, so im not sure he's really addressing items posted there from us members (past and present). He seems to use it as a feed, but ive seen little in terms of direct feedback conversations, at least thats what I can see.

The issues for me ATM are not really about threats per say, they are constant bug issues where the game will crash or error from a renpy issue. The only work around is to use his supplied 100% saves (which stopped being supplied at V0.50 in Oct 2021 or start all over between releases (which in my case never worked either). Hence why I said Ive given up.

For example, on the last update I had only 3 people sent a like and no comments.....

1683904266805.png

Last edited:

Korg Kronos

Aug 14, 2018
Guys the Dev literally went insane, it amazes me that we're talking about bugs and playability, his writing makes no sense, his patreon posts are random gibberish, his "update" are random scenes without logic, and he puts a fucking virus in his installer, he does not answer any question and his english worsened over time

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Guys the Dev literally went insane, it amazes me that we're talking about bugs and playability, his writing makes no sense, his patreon posts are random gibberish, his "update" are random scenes without logic, and he puts a fucking virus in his installer, he does not answer any question and his english worsened over time
Hi Korg Kronos , I suggest you ask WADofMEAT this, as he clearly has a completely different understanding above us all....

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is it just me or did the quality of english translation dropped by a lot? I remember playing it a while ago, before the game became installer only, yet I cannot remember that it was that bad. It was not "Guess who I am just meet" level of bad. Don't get me wrong I do admire people who can speak and try to use their non-native language, but there is a reason why each project requires proof-reading before the release...
The English translation is bad right from the start. It needs a new trnslation in reality as the current version is terrible.

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Did the codes for the wallpapers change as the ones on here don't work?
Hey, I am just starting out and I am wondering on the selecting your avatar page; what do the avatars "sorted by playstyle" do? The others seem straightforward in modifying stats. Also do the patron avatars do anything?

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes