IXL

Jul 28, 2017
there is a hero that brings version 1.0.5
Its still a waste of time. Ive got it and still bugs out... (this is a genuine patreon download).

What makes me laugh is that it does this from his own supplied saves. Theres no threat in the last 2 versions and the exe doesnt do the install anymore, so I can only assume thats been addressed. Some progress I suppose.

Reactions: DevSteve

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
Its still a waste of time. Ive got it and still bugs out... (this is a genuine patreon download).

What makes me laugh is that it does this from his own supplied saves. Theres no threat in the last 2 versions and the exe doesnt do the install anymore, so I can only assume thats been addressed. Some progress I suppose.
I just dont understand why so many having problems and so many not having any at all, I unistalled cpl times to see if I can get the errors people have.

Only time I got a error was the two ladies on the beach to the right....Now I might have to try it on my GF windows 11 laptop.
Since I use Linux with Opera addon

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I just dont understand why so many having problems and so many not having any at all, I unistalled cpl times to see if I can get the errors people have.

Only time I got a error was the two ladies on the beach to the right....Now I might have to try it on my GF windows 11 laptop.
Since I use Linux with Opera addon
I believe most of these issues are caused by the saves he is providing. If you take his last one, which I think was over 18 months ago, you end up with no way to access you phone and it will bug out on dates. You dont even get access to the school and beach and you end up crashing out.

That said, it was doing this on my own saves separately so there are underlying issues within the game that is not taking past saves properly. Hence I think why this game is so bugged out. Its not stable unless you have started all over again for each update or a recent one.=, thats at a guess anyway.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021

Post it... it's been a long time since i played it, and i've no problem to play it form first and people are saying even dev said, start the game freshly and there is no problem

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Post it... it's been a long time since i played it, and i've no problem to play it form first and people are saying even dev said, start the game freshly and there is no problem
Fill your boots, become a patron and download it from there. It's become clear to me two things.

1, People here are posting ropey, risky and edited versions. I would recommend you block and report those on this thread who have supplied these. (1.03 for example)

2, The patreon versions direct are safe but are still totally bugged up.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
So basically... It's no longer safe to download the game that's being posted here then? I'm just basing from what I've read so far. Please do enlighten me just in case. I'm just a poor potato who got in to this game.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Unlimited Pleasure [v1.0.5] [Waifston]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.43 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UnlimitedPleasure-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes