Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
The SDK did not create any files in RPA. I had to change the code to make the "Quick Menu" work.

Android (Trial Version)

- PIXELDRAIN -
Ok tried a little, in the codes screen I guess there is a yes or no option to put more codes but those buttons are invisible, also had to click many times return in the options menu for it to return

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ok tried a little, in the codes screen I guess there is a yes or no option to put more codes but those buttons are invisible, also had to click many times return in the options menu for it to return
So... it didn't pass the test.

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Can anyone help please. How to acchive 100 points on a date with Bianca?
Im following clues that appears on screen and getting only 70 points and BJ ending.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm, when the game changed that much? Last version i had was the v0.8 and there was a storyline (much different than the actual sandbox), had to start it over since i've encountered various compatibility issue, so that's why i'm wondering.
I've notice also various misspell and a script bug where some ladies calls the mc by name and then asked him the name like they didn't already know, plus somehow, somewhat the first time I've extract the game (this update) there was no exe..

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is this a case of the dev losing his collective marbles? Never seen a scenario like this before. Game's getting worse and worse compared to it's pre-reboot version holy shit. Which is a downright shame too cuz he knows how to animate his women well.
Which is very concerning to be honest. This whole situation just feels weird.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway I dont expect the game to move forward in any significant way. Also it has blown out of proportions with all the character he added....which also do not look good.
That Mary Ann character? The face and nose look like it was stretched vertically.
That Black Milf that was posted before as well. The face is stretched and it looks like she has a problem with overbite in her lower jaw. Maybe she should make an appointment with her nearest orthodontist.

Very off putting. Especially when the original cast look like goddesses.

He should have kept it with the original 5 characters and fleshed the game out around them.

Last edited:

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Unlimited Pleasure [v1.0.5] [Waifston]

Unofficial android port release

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

Download link:-
Workupload
Hi, thanks for posting the game.to Android, i have an issue, at the start of the game where i guess is text there is only 2 pink boxes but no text.
I'm on Android 12

Reactions: BROS PORTS

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting Unlimited Pleasure v1.0.5 to Android with the gallery unlocker.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Played this a long time ago and thought I'd come back and catch up. What's with these changes. And what am I looking at here.
Capture.JPG

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know what this is referring to?

1685685043446.png

Is he referring to these? (if so, just doesnt make sense)

truelove or true_love - True Love story (incest)
unlimitedavatars - New avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers - New wallpapers - Doesnt work
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers - New laptop wallpapers
- Doesnt work
gimmewhatyougot - Add 1000 to character's funds

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 116 Votes