IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Sadly, old saves will crash the game. Tried it with my own and it crashes.
I wouldnt worry, your not alone.

New saves (from the start of latest release) crash too and those that the dev supplies as 100% saves break the game further. (IE no phone so cannot continue and endless traceback issues).

I keep trying until my subsription ends, but no matter what we try / do, it doenst move the game forward at all and in fact takes away some content and areas that we are supposed to have access to....

See mine from a starting base point.. see how far you get...

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
This line in your error is where you would meet Mother Rosalina. She is the error whenever she speaks.
For some reason using "rs" to abbreviate her name doesn't work. (Exception: Sayer rs is not a function or string.)
I swapped out the "rs" to "rosa" in the various files to see what she says.
How do I change it?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How do I change it?
Use UNREN and NOTEPAD++
Open the following .rpy files:

game/dynamic_open_world/dowi.rpy
game/mc_profile/
game/melissa_script/date/melissa_date.rpy
game/quests/quests.rpy
game/sofia_script/sofia_meeting.rpy
game/system/system_misc.rpy

Use the Replace function. In the find/replace boxes put spaces before and after. So use " rs " instead of "rs" this way it wont change other words like "cars" or other variables like "rschat".
In my case, I had it find " rs " and replace with " rosa "
Then click the Replace All in All Opened Documents.

Now delete the .rpyc files of the same names. Game will rebuild them with the new edits when you start the game.

NOTE: I haven't played last few updates. Last was .91/92 so there maybe more files added to be changed. You can open all the .rpy files into Notepad++ and check or wait until you get another sayer error.

Reactions: leproso0413

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Use UNREN and NOTEPAD++
Open the following .rpy files:

game/dynamic_open_world/dowi.rpy
game/mc_profile/
game/melissa_script/date/melissa_date.rpy
game/quests/quests.rpy
game/sofia_script/sofia_meeting.rpy
game/system/system_misc.rpy

Use the Replace function. In the find/replace boxes put spaces before and after. So use " rs " instead of "rs" this way it wont change other words like "cars" or other variables like "rschat".
In my case, I had it find " rs " and replace with " rosa "
Then click the Replace All in All Opened Documents.

Now delete the .rpyc files of the same names. Game will rebuild them with the new edits when you start the game.

NOTE: I haven't played last few updates. Last was .91/92 so there maybe more files added to be changed. You can open all the .rpy files into Notepad++ and check or wait until you get another sayer error.
thanks

2.70 star(s) 116 Votes