abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Waifston used to be very consistent when it came to updates i don't know what happened to him he never missed a date for update i am not saying that he is sitting idle but his consistency of updates is something i am missing badly...:(:(

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
Waifston used to be very consistent when it came to updates i don't know what happened to him he never missed a date for update i am not saying that he is sitting idle but his consistency of updates is something i am missing badly...:(:(
Well you got to remember he was blocked for a bit due to him being in RU.
Then Patreon froze his account also because he from RU, which made him switch to Boosty for a bit
Then his pc went bad, he posted pics of him rebuilding his pc with new parts.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Well you got to remember he was blocked for a bit due to him being in RU.
Then Patreon froze his account also because he from RU, which made him switch to Boosty for a bit
Then his pc went bad, he posted pics of him rebuilding his pc with new parts.
I remember all these but you should remember that he went for remake twice before things got worse which was a big setback to his own game otherwise the game would have got completed much earlier and don't talk like he is the only one to face RU situation there were many others to face that and they are now giving updates in full swing and waifston being more experienced and having larger fan base can do that too...

WADofMEAT

Mar 21, 2020
I remember all these but you should remember that he went for remake twice before things got worse which was a big setback to his own game otherwise the game would have got completed much earlier and don't talk like he is the only one to face RU situation there were many others to face that and they are now giving updates in full swing and waifston being more experienced and having larger fan base can do that too...
LMAO

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes