peterpanm

Oct 27, 2018
This is the most convoluted, unintuitive sandbox hell game out there. I've been following this game through many updates, but the content doesn't increase; it just changes. There is really good content that was cut out, and I don't understand why. Additionally, there are loads of bugs, and the UI is a nightmare. There's a smartphone, a laptop, and a notebook, but they are all absolutely useless as far as I know. Meanwhile, I have no idea what to do, and the quest log tells me the quest is on hold, but I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with this information.

The fact that there is so much stuff that points to content not yet available or removed doesn't help either.

All the characters and the scenes of the game are great (even if they are needlessly interrupted by a mini-game, a story flashback, and some weird 'sandbox' flirt mechanic where there is only one right answer, but it's hidden in 20 submenus).

If I could have a simple straightforward non-sandbox VN-style game, that would fix literally all the issues I have with this game.

I hope Story mode is exactly that, but at this point, I'm not sure if it's not just another re-remake.
One can only Hope.

• Sad
Reactions: juanjana147 and R P

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
What happened to the english, the writing has gotten horrible? I mean fair enough if the dev isn't a native, but oh god, even chat GPT can do a better job translating it all into something cohesive. I remember this being one of my favorite games, now it has become something someone stole from the original dev and plastered their name all over it, expecting us to like it.

BINTBOAT

Jan 6, 2019
Well, I played this game on latest version but I can't increase interest point of Alice more than 50 I tried to invite her to a date but everytime it triggered same event that she promise MC to take his verginity this also happen to Melissa as well
Is it because of a bug or it not update yet ?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I still don't see this game getting any better and dev just ignores any comments about constant errors and missing images

PIPPO50

Jul 3, 2020
guys i have bianca at 50 love, date and stuff but when i go to her home nothing happen, why?
and where i can get the nuns? there is no church

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes