Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed unofficial Android port of Unlimited Pleasure v1.0.5
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

0.9.1 archive.rpa (4.39Gb)(required by PC and Android)
Mega

**Android Special Instructions:**
Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/unlimited.pleasure/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

1.0.5 Android:
Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.0.5

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The English translation is bad right from the start. It needs a new trnslation in reality as the current version is terrible.
Starting from the beginning and yeah it's unintelligible at worst off putting at best. Here's hoping the dev gets proof readers. Cause the few renders I've seen so far are nice... But I do primarily read these, and this one I can't.

Reactions: arkhamtheknight

Mad Raccoon

Jun 27, 2023
Use UNREN and NOTEPAD++
Open the following .rpy files:

game/dynamic_open_world/dowi.rpy
game/mc_profile/
game/melissa_script/date/melissa_date.rpy
game/quests/quests.rpy
game/sofia_script/sofia_meeting.rpy
game/system/system_misc.rpy

Use the Replace function. In the find/replace boxes put spaces before and after. So use " rs " instead of "rs" this way it wont change other words like "cars" or other variables like "rschat".
In my case, I had it find " rs " and replace with " rosa "
Then click the Replace All in All Opened Documents.

Now delete the .rpyc files of the same names. Game will rebuild them with the new edits when you start the game.

NOTE: I haven't played last few updates. Last was .91/92 so there maybe more files added to be changed. You can open all the .rpy files into Notepad++ and check or wait until you get another sayer error.
I'm playing game version 1.0.5; Can't find all those files, they are SIMPLY MISSING (well, that's something strange, game is running, they must be somewhere else), where are they located? I'm using MAC

Last edited:

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
This game's english was always bad, but holy fuck what is going on? Mate you need a proofreader ASAP, and the story makes less sense each update

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes