str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
does anyone know how to open the console.
I try shift+O but nothing happens
works for ALL renpy games..in this case open Unlimited Pleasure folder and then open renpy folder and then open common folder and look for this file
00console open it with notepad or what ever txt editor you use (myself i use )
look for this line # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False change False to True and then save/exit and then start your game and then shift and o at sametime
and your console window will drop down for you

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks but it didn't help
those commands should work BUT incase you cant open up the console where ya add them
TO ENABLE CONSOLE
works for ALL renpy games..in this case open Unlimited Pleasure folder and then open renpy folder and then open common folder and look for this file
00console open it with notepad or what ever txt editor you use (myself i use )
look for this line # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False change False to True and then save/exit and then start your game and then shift and o at sametime
and your console window will drop down for you

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I am at the beginning (9th day) but it seems that nothing much happening there. Or perhaps I just don't find hidden happenings. Bianca episodes are coming in next update, Nanny isn't developing and Elena likes only new ideas for book, but story doesn't advance. Tired for fapping and peeping. Read that there is in Patreon game walkthrougs but one guy told that that's not true. Boring.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I'm coming back to this game and idk what happened but somehow they went from having an okay navigation system to a pretty bad one like when i click on the door I don't need my time wasted with a small thing of mc turning the nob. also there should just be a map button instead of having to navigate the house to get tot he map. These all seem like small things but as the game gets longer the time this stuff takes up becomes really noticeable.

TLDR: with them restarting on this they changed an okay navigation system to a shitty one.

Edit: also the mini games just suck many games add them and I don't necessarily dislike them unless they're just bad like in this game I normally try to give suggestions on how to fix a bad system or improve it but with this i cant really thimk of any other then let the player turn it off.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone know if later on, the principle becomes an option. Kinda weird turn the whole thing took. and the MC's straight-up refusal was kinda weird. I mean I get she was pushing him into the situation but still he was at the beginning of the came thinking about getting with multiple women.

Elbek

Oct 29, 2017
Fucking game, only patreons can play this shit. Is all "under development" wont able to make progress without patreon cheats to see the good animations, only some tight job from the mom and it's done. tumbs down.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes