Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
When you haven't played for more than a year to play just to realized that there's a remake with less content than the old version?? Unlucky
Anyway, can't wait for the ultimate collector's edition next year!

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
What is the remake about? Is it better for sure?
Are there already many content in the remake?
I tried this game before and I remember the mc penis being kinda little/skinny compared to famale body size lol

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What is the remake about? Is it better for sure?
Are there already many content in the remake?
I tried this game before and I remember the mc penis being kinda little/skinny compared to famale body size lol
This is a remake of the remake. It's much better than the first remake, but the first version (v0.4.2) is still the best one because it has a ton more content compared to v0.4.7.

Mc's penis is ok, not too big, and not too small for my tastes...

Reactions: Thayron
Nov 26, 2017
This is a remake of the remake. It's much better than the first remake, but the first version (v0.4.2) is still the best one because it has a ton more content compared to v0.4.7.

Mc's penis is ok, not too big, and not too small for my tastes...
if we play v.0.42 is possible to skip the story in to alice route? like how? there is lot of content there

Stryderr

Jun 5, 2018
We got a ton of game to play already, let this one bloom once it's ready, so far I've enjoyed a lot the work of the dev, thanks a lot for what you've done, it's a very interesting game unlike the bad copy/paste than other game like this one do you go way further into your gameplay mechanic and that great.

keep it up like this for one or 2 update and I'll go patreon that certain.

May 31, 2018
Hmm, I’m curious how long it will take to catch up to where things were before. I’ve been waiting on this to build up content for a while, sad to see there’s so little in the current build.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hm i remember a game with a pretty similar map screen, pre remake, does anyone know what i mean ?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I think about half year.
Yes, by the end of the year we can have a good amount of content. Unless, of course, Waifston decides to waste his time creating a another horrendous special Christmas episode or remaking (again) the game's GUI.

He is doing well so far and seems motivated due to the growth in the number of Patreons. Let's hope he keeps that mindset and doesn't screw it up again in the future.

Reactions: DA22

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
^Not sure what code you are looking for but here are some codes for 0.4.7.. I think these are better to share publicly.

Just got them myself, you're wellcome

truelove : True love story, Alice character unlock.
unlimitedavatars : Unlocking Patron's avatars
unlimitedsmartwallpapers : Unlocking Patron's smartphone wallpapers
unlimitedandamazinglaptopwallpapers : Unlocking Patron's laptop wallpapers
gimmewhatyougot : Money +1000

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ok, the game looks good, except for the damn mini-games (I do detest them in general). The girls look REAL good and their outfits are GREAT! The only thing that I didn't like was Elena's hair in her dominatrix persona (too slicked back- I prefer the loose hair she has as a teacher and at home).

I had confessed to BOTH Elena and Melissa (Bianca was unavailable), but when I loaded the update and returned later, I had lost ALL progress with Melissa. I was able to confess to ALL 3 in the new game, but now Bianca is unavailable for further advancement, and although I can talk to Melissa I can't advance, because the gifting isn't available for HER.

Also, how high do I have to get the stats before something happens? I've got Elena at 21 Love and O Lust (because I CAN gift her.)

Finally, I tried the cheat codes given above, but just got "Unknown Command" in response. I entered the laptop in the game and typed in the console screen.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
damn this game started pretty alright but now.. wtf happen 3stars rating lol

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Hmm, I’m curious how long it will take to catch up to where things were before. I’ve been waiting on this to build up content for a while, sad to see there’s so little in the current build.
Ahah same, came back after 1 year of not touching it and at the end, I get even less content than before. I just dont get it, it's not like honey select content was hard to produce (all poses and animation are already done, not like daz where it's a bit harder to find them or even harder to create them) and all scenario should be done since it's a remake so I really dont get the long release date and the low amount of content in them. A bit of code cleaning and HS Studio should not take that long.

Well hopefully his patreons are less picky than me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ahah same, came back after 1 year of not touching it and at the end, I get even less content than before. I just dont get it, it's not like honey select content was hard to produce (all poses and animation are already done, not like daz where it's a bit harder to find them or even harder to create them) and all scenario should be done since it's a remake so I really dont get the long release date and the low amount of content in them. A bit of code cleaning and HS Studio should not take that long.

Well hopefully his patreons are less picky than me.
Well remember that the first remake was a much bigger deal as a remake and that dev in first instance was working on that remake until it became clear to him how much it was hated by many of his supporters and that he only started on new remake after that, which according to saynotoNTR is received much better by his supporters overall luckily for the dev.

Still it means new coding, new mechanisms, partly new story and new renders and so on that he also had not done yet on earlier remake. Take with that he might have decided to focus a bit on Alice to make up with those supporters that were unhappy and it makes sense old content is not back in a few weeks however impatient we are. :p

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes