Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
So I remember I played the 1st remake (where mc was short af and looked like a 14 yr old kid) so my question is after so many weekly updates does it change or is he still the same ?? because I can digest everything except his physical appearance of a kid, kinda turn off for me.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So I remember I played the 1st remake (where mc was short af and looked like a 14 yr old kid) so my question is after so many weekly updates does it change or is he still the same ?? because I can digest everything except his physical appearance of a kid, kinda turn off for me.
I'm completely with you there. I had the exact same feelings, and it turned it from one of my very favorite games to one where I came really close to walking away forever. There doesn't seem to be a real answer to that yet, given how early in the process he is in adding everything back in. Fingers crossed that the MC is back to being a young adult.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What incest content is there rn?
If i have read it well. Till now there is event till an anal sex scene. So MC can fuck his mother ass. But there is no anal repeatable scene till now. So better you save the game before the event. If you wanna watch it again. If there is a gallery i do not remember.
Anyway the only repeatable scene is an HJ if i am not mystaken.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
my question is after so many weekly updates does it change or is he still the same ??
I noticed that the MC is actually a few inches bigger than the remake version. You can barely tell the difference but it exists. Or maybe it's just the angle of the scene that makes him look bigger, who knows.

Fingers crossed that the MC is back to being a young adult.

That won't happen, sorry. We better move on...

• Sad
Reactions: Silver2301

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As said my previous post, codes are for v 0.4.7. New release have new codes.
If you were responding to my post (just above your's), I WAS using v0.4.7. (Note date: BEFORE 0.4.8 was released, at least in MY time zone.)

It figures that the very next time that I play after posting a problem, I solved it- at least partially. While Elena gradually softens her attitude as her Love Stat goes up, SOMETHING Happens when she hits 25 Love Points. That's useful to know.

Is Alice's return completely new to this update, or is it just a timing event- she comes back after so many days in the game?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent attached, don't forget to seed!

Reactions: Krane461

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
I noticed that the MC is actually a few inches bigger than the remake version. You can barely tell the difference but it exists. Or maybe it's just the angle of the scene that makes him look bigger, who knows.

Damn that sucks oh well I guess it's time to move on from this game.

Reactions: Loganfin

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
So that's why the developer took unusual longtime to update from 0.2. He has to rewrite the story. Too bad i already hate aunt and grandma

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Yuck. I guess I'll still keep an eye on things, but that is just one thing I can't deal with either. I can ignore a lot of the dialogue that I don't enjoy if that's the case, but the MC being a kid is just not cool. Its too bad. The sex scenes in the original game were terrific, even though the MC's general personality was a bit much. I had high hopes for the redo, because it seems like the origanization/overall plan is better.

Reactions: Silver2301

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
My question it may wrote already a few times, i startad this game, and there a few contact with Mom. Can you telle when is Mom come back? Which day or...

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes