krys69

Sep 6, 2017
In the Main Menu - Extras - Extra Material - second page, there is bunch of new things to be unlocked.......
anyone got lucky whit that? :unsure:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm I liked more the first version of the game, this feels more linear, welp, I'm not a patron so I cant complain, anyway, I think the teacher gift is bugged? when I tried to gift something to her its throws an error.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Huge thanks for your help.

But man how can I get mom animations I mean in the gallery I got only pics of her.

How to trigger those animations with mom?

Incase if they are non repeatable animations then could you plzz share atleast the save before her main sex event.

If they are repeatable just let me know how.

Thanks again.

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
If i have read it well. Till now there is event till an anal sex scene. So MC can fuck his mother ass. But there is no anal repeatable scene till now. So better you save the game before the event. If you wanna watch it again. If there is a gallery i do not remember.
Anyway the only repeatable scene is an HJ if i am not mystaken.
Christ its been so long and this is the only shit we got.. man kinda feels like tag baiting

Reactions: Bossjohn

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

Many people have been reporting to me about the bug with the save files. You load your save file from the previous build and the game restarts the girl's first meetings/confessions/etc... Kind of an annoying thing, right?
I will fix this issue today and upload the whole new build (v0.4.9).
My apologies for overlooking it. As for the compensation here are hot previews from the upcoming update. Guess who with whom you will get the next date?
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone have a list of the valid console commands for this new build? None of the earlier ones I've found don't work for me (or I'm doing something wrong). I'm assuming that the ones posted earlier are valid for the older versions only.

Archak

May 13, 2018
Man, there are plenty of saves yet no persistent file, so we coud just get thyose juicy animations...

Anybody?;)

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes