CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I don't know if I found a bug or not. When starting 0.4.8 with a save from 0.4.7, I have to go through all the confession steps again. Then, when trying to invite Elena for a date, is states it is still in development, however the changelog states that the date is added.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
I don't know if I found a bug or not. When starting 0.4.8 with a save from 0.4.7, I have to go through all the confession steps again. Then, when trying to invite Elena for a date, is states it is still in development, however the changelog states that the date is added.
Elena's date isn't until .5.0. Alice date was the one added in .4.8.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
How to get anal scene??

It asks about love relationship points to be at 50.

What should we do to raise these points,plzz anyone help me

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
I
If i have read it well. Till now there is event till an anal sex scene. So MC can fuck his mother ass. But there is no anal repeatable scene till now. So better you save the game before the event. If you wanna watch it again. If there is a gallery i do not remember.
Anyway the only repeatable scene is an HJ if i am not mystaken.
If you have this save file before before the anal event plzz share here..

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
How to start this updates content?
I've read about calling at noon a few pages back, but that didn't work.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I've attached a decompiled options.rpy file that turns the console on. You can just drop it in your game folder. For those of you that were asking, there's actually two codes in the game. The "truelove" one sets the flag "true_love" to True. But there's also another one buried in a file called chara_craft.rpy that looks for "unlimitedavatars" and sets "patreon_avatars_locked" to False. So if you don't want to restart the game you can just jump into the console and do the following without bothering with codes input:

Code:
true_love=True
patreon_avatars_locked=False
I haven't actually started to play this thing yet, but I assume there's some sort of special "Womb Raider" fetish involved with that chara_craft thing.

I also see a puzzle minigame involved with this thing in the sources. If there is no way to avoid this annoyance I will sabotage that and be uploading the hack since there doesn't appear to be any way to turn it off in the preferences.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
NVM about the chara_craft being some sort of play on Lara Croft. It's actually the avatar selection screen that pops up. The +5 reputation bump you can get with some of the stickers looks like this in the console:

Code:
Main_Character.reputation += 5
That ends up bumping his reputation from a default value of 5 to 10. The money bonus looks like:

Code:
 Main_Character.money += 50
And jumps his default from 15 to 65. For whatever reason, the Patreon only stickers do squat for bonus. Note that there's if-then gates around the bonus bumps looking to see whether Laptop.laptop_avatar_module is set to True. I'm assuming that disables the player from repeatedly cheesing the bonuses by playing with the avatars mid-game.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
So, in the real world, Melissa would be, what, a G-cup? And Elena's a triple D? (Love Elena's lacey outfit!!):love::love::love:

Just asking for, you know, "Science"!:geek:

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes