Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
damn this game started pretty alright but now.. wtf happen 3stars rating lol
I thought everything about the game was pretty good, cept the writing. Also not sure what is going on with the remake of the remake, just a bit of editing with the dialogue and trimming down the excessive internal monologues would've been enough imo.

Reactions: Ak0001111 and Jarul

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Alice : Anal sex.
I didn't find this content....
Did anyone see it? in v0.4.8?
Yes, it's an event. Just like when Alice's first confession happened (Lv. up charmed). You need to get 50 relationship points (Lv. up love) and finish a date successfully.

I am Cr

Nov 16, 2017
I think we need upgrade package instead of download the whole game when they have update (every week)

Ancarius

Sep 1, 2018

Reminder: Those who have a LOVE level of relationship with Alice will not access her room until the 0.5.0 update (next week, 7 days)! The BJ scene with her is in the game.

UP V0.4.9 weekly update release day. You can find most of the information about this week's update here ->
Shortly speaking, I have fixed the game's mechanic, adjusted the prices for the items in the church shop, and added two very hot scenes for Alice and our beloved teacher. The next update, 0.5.0, gonna have a date with Elena! + some content I hope to make in time for Melissa!
V0.4.9 Changelog :
  • Over 100 Renders.
  • 20 animations.
  • New mini-game.
  • Improved Dynamic World (The way the game world reacts to the player's choices/progression).
  • New puzzle pictures.
  • New laptop wallpapers.
  • Alice : Blowjob (EV : Evening meeting).
  • Elena : Handjob (EV : Evening meeting).
  • New sound effects.
  • New 6 music tracks.
  • Adjusted prices in the church shop.
  • Adjusted Romantic Interest point for receiving the gifts.
  • Improved animations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Console Commands/Codes are .
100% Save File + Full Walkthrough will be available very soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Update Release Dates (V0.5.0):
  • $10 Patrons: 1 October
  • Public Release: 8 October
Enjoy and Happy Playing!
- Waifston
049.jpg schedule.png 001.png 002.png 003.jpg 004.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 0031.jpg

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021

• Alice : Blowjob (EV : Evening meeting).

I just think he missed the opportunity to put on an anal sex scene (evening) instead of an oral one. It doesn't make much sense to put an oral sex scene after an anal sex update. Anyways...

fgffgfffg

Mar 15, 2021
是的,这是一个事件。就像爱丽丝第一次表白的时候一样(Lv. up 魅惑)。您需要获得50点关系点(Lv. up love)并成功完成约会。
[/引用]
Yes, it's an event. Just like when Alice's first confession happened (Lv. up charmed). You need to get 50 relationship points (Lv. up love) and finish a date successfully.
I found it! thank you!

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys so just to understand... the game have always two path with alice right? Love and Perverted right?
So if someone follows the love path, until Update 0.5.0 they won't be able to enter Alice's room, right?
Instead if someone follow the perverted path, can enter without problems?

Also the anal sex scene is a only one event? Just to understand if i need to made a save data so i can see the event again... till the relase of the repetible sex scene.
I hope in 0.5.0 we can finally have repeatable sex with alice...
Anyway at this point i think the developer only work on the remake right? Because i just wanna know if i need to delete the 0.4.2 or not...

Thank you

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys so just to understand... the game have always two path with alice right? Love and Perverted right?
There are no two paths for Alice. In the original game it existed, but in this current version it doesn't.

Also the anal sex scene is a only one event?
Yes? That's why it's an event.

I hope in 0.5.0 we can finally have repeatable sex with alice...
He didn't mention scenes for Alice, so I can't say for sure that there will be scenes for Alice in version 5.0.

Anyway at this point i think the developer only work on the remake right?
0.4.2 is dead and we were the ones who killed.

2.70 star(s) 119 Votes