Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Can someone send the fix version of 0.7.4 cause the one I download keeps giving me the same error when going to Alice's room just like in the previous version.

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
i have a save trigger to alice h scene...any update h scene at 0.7.4 new pls tell me...i dont want to download 7gb new update for nothing
So far is just having the daily option to have sex or anal with Alice in her room in evening. I haven't seen anything different. But thats just me, hope someone else found something. Also thanks for the save.

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
So far is just having the daily option to have sex or anal with Alice in her room in evening. I haven't seen anything different. But thats just me, hope someone else found something. Also thanks for the save.
can you try ekena bianca and mellisa ?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
@Waifston

I have written on here to you three times and also to your profile directly. It is in regards to my game being stuck/broken and an endless cycle of the Handjob scene with your Teacher repeating over and over no matter where I go or what I do. I even posted my save file to you to look at. Not a single reply from you. Why? Here is a link to one of the posts: Post Link

Could we get a reply on this issue please. It completely broke the game, even many updates later. It takes way too much time and frustration due to the in game walkthrough not being precise to have to start all over again.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 119 Votes